Coffee gear

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Ait

Coffee gear

Post by Ait » June 18, 2014, 9:16 am

Hi, Can anyone advise where to buy great coffee makers gear in Udon?
I would like to buy;
- Aeropress coffee maker
- Chemex coffee maker
- Hario hand grinder
- Bodum double wall glasses

Cheers! Ait

fdimike
udonmap.com

Coffee gear

Post by fdimike » June 18, 2014, 6:19 pm

You might try Aroma coffee which is located right off the fountain circle next to the old Ford car dealer. They have a large selection of coffee, coffee machines etc.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Coffee gear

Post by merchant seaman » June 18, 2014, 7:13 pm

Index Mall has a selection also
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

parrot
udonmap.com

Coffee gear

Post by parrot » June 18, 2014, 7:27 pm

Robinson's has (had) a variety of French press coffee makers. I haven't seen the other items you mentioned in Udon.....seem to be specialty coffee items, maybe more available in Bangkok. You might also try Bon Cafe's big shop near Global.

stereolab
udonmap.com

Coffee gear

Post by stereolab » July 5, 2014, 11:37 am

fdimike wrote:You might try Aroma coffee which is located right off the fountain circle next to the old Ford car dealer. They have a large selection of coffee, coffee machines etc.
Thanks for this piece of information, apart from the new Boncafe outlet, which my wife will not let me visit, I was not aware of Aroma in udon, cheers for that. I have only seen cheap coffee presses in Index and at some other locations, bar off course Robinsons which on my last visit seemed to have widened their selection of coffee machines, and at last I was not harassed by their staff following my every move around the choice on display.

tamada
udonmap.com

Coffee gear

Post by tamada » July 10, 2014, 6:11 pm

I only ever found the Bodum double-wall glasses in Singapore, they were on special at Cold Stores so I snapped the lot up. Bought some more in the UK. Great for sipping Blanton's with a single cube of ice too.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”