Visa to U.S. from Thailand

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » June 24, 2014, 6:17 pm

Non-Immigrant Visas (for those travelling temporarily -- e.g. Travel, Business, Student Visas, etc.)

With the new online application does anyone know what the turn around time is for scheduling

The Appointment?

Visa in hand ready to leave?

My friend think sit can be done in 60 days. I've never done it. But, I don't recall anyone getting one that fast.

anyone got experience with this I don't have clue.

Has this process actually gotten much more simple then it was in the past?

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » June 24, 2014, 7:14 pm

I just applied for 4 tourist visas for my neighbors to visit a brother in Seattle. Once you do the online application, you pay (usually at the post office). I received a confirmation email the day after payment. Then you go online and schedule an appoint.........I could have scheduled as soon as a few days ahead....but opted for 2 weeks after payment. The four went to their appointment and were told it'd be about a week before they received their passports back (with....or without a visa)....they received them 4 days after their appointment.
I'd say 60 days is a fair guess.....but the sooner you apply, the more opportunity you have to reapply in case the visa is disapproved the first time around.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » June 25, 2014, 8:15 am

Thanks, I will pas it on sounds like things aer better then they used to be.
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

Return to “Open Forum”