Marathon Work out Equipment

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » October 3, 2014, 11:31 am

Across the street from AEK and close to the center light I want a tread mill I didn't need anything all that fancy, so I bought the least expensive one they had. Put it on Bangkok Bank Credit Card ( pre payed) Got notice by the phone it was paid for this morning. Made a call to make sure I got English instructions with it.

OOPS not is stock anymore, needed a few thousand more baht for an upgrade. I said no thanks. So now the bank had paid for the product that they don't have. I told then returning my money would be fine or they could give me the floor model. The manager in Bangkok gave me the upgrade no charge.

I think it was case on a new employee making a mistake not a bait and switch. Nice to know there are honest companies here, in Udon

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » October 3, 2014, 12:54 pm

If you don't mind please post a report on it as I am looking to buy a treadmill.
Ta
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » October 3, 2014, 6:18 pm

will do when I get sometime on it.
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”