solar water pump

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
boso

solar water pump

Post by boso » November 24, 2014, 3:58 pm

Does anyone know of any companies in Udon area that supplies/installs solar water pumps. Thanks in advance.

maaka
udonmap.com

solar water pump

Post by maaka » November 24, 2014, 4:58 pm

are we talking 12v or 24v, and how many litres per minute do you want to pump?

boso

solar water pump

Post by boso » November 25, 2014, 2:12 pm

Thanks for your reply maaka, just after something simple, I guess 12v with a car battery and low flow isnt a problem, just want to drip feed a few fruit trees. Saw a little setup in Loei a few years ago passing through but havent seen anything in Udon.

maaka
udonmap.com

solar water pump

Post by maaka » November 26, 2014, 10:11 am

I am not that much of a help regarding where to buy in Udon, some of the solar fella's on the other thread will no that, but I am just moving into a barn back down home, and so solar and water I have been doing this week, I have bought ( and used before ) a Flojet 12v water pump, which is about the size of a shoe, and pumps about 17 litres a minute thru a 1/2 inch pipe ( they differ in Litres per minute ), and I will run it off a 135amp 12v deep cycle battery connected to C30amp Mppt, with a 120w solar panel on the roof...that should power my new mancave, but I would go so big for watering the garden...if all elses fails, ebay and trademe have the pumps, but one of the pump shops in Udon should have, or one of the big Home Handyman places..there is a place opposite the entry to the Police HQ, sells tools and outdoor farming type stuff, he might get one if you show him a picture..
Attachments
12v Flojet water pump.jpg
12v Flojet water pump.jpg (6.84 KiB) Viewed 856 times

kopkei
udonmap.com

solar water pump

Post by kopkei » November 26, 2014, 10:17 am

when you drive from udon to khon kaen , past kumpawaphi on the opposite of the road you have a german solar factory whom was making all kind of these things , i am not sure it is still there ..go take a look ... ;)

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”