Bangkok Hospital Annual Special

General Udon Thani topics only!
milkman
udonmap.com

Post by milkman » November 25, 2014, 4:35 pm

My wife and I went today for our annual checkup- and found that beginning today, Bkk Hospital is offering a Father's Day special thru the end of the year! 1690 baht for a basic checkup that would normally cost 4018 (Price is for two people, so bring your wife, friend, or a buddy. If you come alone it's 1900 each and - amazingly - my wife was told that if 3 people go together it's also 1900 each. Go figure!). No appointment necessary, just don't eat after dinner and show up at 8 or 9. Their number is 1719.

Macca
udonmap.com

Post by Macca » November 25, 2014, 5:28 pm

milkman wrote: - amazingly - my wife was told that if 3 people go together it's also 1900 each. Go figure!)..
:D :shock: :D No point just accept it and move on.

Cheers for heads up.
Does this include a blood test as I would like a check on cholesterol levels.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » November 25, 2014, 7:48 pm

Found this list of packages on the Bangkok Hospital website. Not sure it's the same deal so double check with the BKK Hospital Udon.

http://www.bangkokhospital.com/media/pa ... rge-EN.pdf
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » November 26, 2014, 10:31 am

semperfiguy wrote:Found this list of packages on the Bangkok Hospital website. Not sure it's the same deal so double check with the BKK Hospital Udon.

It's interesting to note it is apparently available only up to age 40. :-k
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

Macca
udonmap.com

Post by Macca » November 26, 2014, 10:50 am

trubrit wrote:
semperfiguy wrote:Found this list of packages on the Bangkok Hospital website. Not sure it's the same deal so double check with the BKK Hospital Udon.

I don't think the promotion that Milkman is referring to is the same check up that SemperfIguy has listed.
The promotion is for a package normally costing just over 4,000 baht whereas the prices on the packages shown start from 8,000.

I have email Bkk Hospital asking for more info and will post here if and when they reply.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » November 26, 2014, 12:58 pm

Macca wrote:
trubrit wrote:

I don't think the promotion that Milkman is referring to is the same check up that SemperfIguy has listed.
The promotion is for a package normally costing just over 4,000 baht whereas the prices on the packages shown start from 8,000.

I have email Bkk Hospital asking for more info and will post here if and when they reply.
Macca, the basic test, which is what Milkman referred to, is listed at the promo price good thru Dec 31st of 2800 Baht on the link that I have posted. However, I agree with you that it's best to get the exact details from the BKK Hospital Udon.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

milkman
udonmap.com

Post by milkman » November 27, 2014, 7:32 pm

Boys, The "Basic Test" I got for the Father's Day special price of 1690 baht DID include a blood test, and that blood test did include testing for Cholesterol...as well as Glucose, Triglycerides, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, VLDL, Creatine, Red Blood Cells- and many many other things. I was quite impressed the Blood test, weigh in, Chest X-Ray, Urine test, as well as my interaction with their English speaking doctor, who listened to my breathing and heart, tapped here and there, answered my questions, and explained the results.

Regular price for all this is 4018, so 1690 not too bad. Of course, I've been around long enough to remember five years or so ago I got the physical for 500 baht!!! But those days, alas, are gone forever. Bangkok Hospital has brought a higher standard of medical care to Udon, but at a higher cost. Think I'll try "forgetting" to give my wife a gift this anniversary to try and make up the difference.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”