Eye Test

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
plumbers
udonmap.com

Eye Test

Post by plumbers » November 27, 2014, 1:14 pm

I need new to visit a competent optician that can test my eyes and supply new glasses , could any readers reccomend
a professional service in Udon.

Barney
udonmap.com

Eye Test

Post by Barney » November 27, 2014, 1:35 pm

plumbers wrote:I need new to visit a competent optician that can test my eyes and supply new glasses , could any readers reccomend
a professional service in Udon.
Plumbers sorry I cant give you the address as I am just out of the country working, but I just had my eyes tested and a new set of glasses done at Udon Optics or is that Udorn Optics. Not far from the main roundabout going towards Makro. Others may know the place.

The optician son of the old bloke speaks English and I got the exact prescription and type of lenses I wanted. Now able to read at down close range and also see my computer just a further foot away without jacking my head up and down.
Price is what you are willing to pay for frames. 1 week service.

TicToc
udonmap.com

Eye Test

Post by TicToc » November 27, 2014, 4:27 pm

Seconded,and he is very good on the after sales service.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Eye Test

Post by semperfiguy » November 27, 2014, 5:25 pm

You are speaking of Udon Optical. The owners are Chinese Thai and the man you want to speak with is named Manit. He speaks excellent English and he will treat you right. He does an excellent exam and has all the latest equipment. He will discuss all the options with you so far as price and quality and will not rip you off like so many of the local boutique shops. The shop is 50 meters east of the second circle on the south side of Phosri Rd. My wife and I took a friend there today and he was very happy with the price and service he received. I recommend him highly!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Barney
udonmap.com

Eye Test

Post by Barney » November 27, 2014, 5:57 pm

semperfiguy wrote:You are speaking of Udon Optical. The owners are Chinese Thai and the man you want to speak with is named Manit. He speaks excellent English and he will treat you right. He does an excellent exam and has all the latest equipment. He will discuss all the options with you so far as price and quality and will not rip you off like so many of the local boutique shops. The shop is 50 meters east of the second circle on the south side of Phosri Rd. My wife and I took a friend there today and he was very happy with the price and service he received. I recommend him highly!
Thanks Semperfiguy for clarifying the directions, that's the guy I meant, very good.

plumbers
udonmap.com

Eye Test

Post by plumbers » November 27, 2014, 8:25 pm

Hello Barney thank you for directing me to the opticians , yes i have found it and will be visiting
saturday . Thank you.

wazza
udonmap.com

Eye Test

Post by wazza » November 28, 2014, 9:49 am

Great news

Barney
udonmap.com

Eye Test

Post by Barney » November 28, 2014, 12:47 pm

wazza wrote:Great news
Can't hear you wazza, what was that???

:lol:

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Eye Test

Post by tinpeeba » January 11, 2015, 1:48 am

Went to Udon Optical and am glad I did. Manit is a nice guy, he does a very thorough eye test and has a good selection of frames at reasonable prices. As I needed them quickly he provided a next day service at no extra charge.

Tom & Jee
udonmap.com

Re: Eye Test

Post by Tom & Jee » July 30, 2017, 10:08 am

I have been udon optical last week . needed an eye check and a new pair of glasses. The check was very good ,prices reasonable and my myopic glasses were ready after 2 hours. Very satisfied.
Thanks guys for the information's.

Return to “Health & Beauty”