Property for rent

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Rockfossil
udonmap.com

Property for rent

Post by Rockfossil » March 17, 2015, 11:32 am

Three bedroom, two bathroom, separate kitchen, dining and living room, two storey house for rent from approx. Aug/Sept this year. Rent is 12,000 per month. Has large outside area, with a number of vegetable gardens established. House is one of 17 in village which is on ring road opposite Tool Pro. Very easy and quick access to all areas of Udon, and approx. 8-11 minutes to Central Plaza. Area very quite and safe. For further details or inspection please call or sms to 0845669268

jntlange
udonmap.com

Property for rent

Post by jntlange » March 18, 2015, 8:17 pm

Is the house is still available to rent? If so, could you please send pictures?

My wife and I along with our 4 children are looking to move from Chiang Mai to Udon Thani. We are looking to rent long term (2-4 years). To see a picture of our family, please visit www.vfmsea.com

Thanks
Jeff

Rockfossil
udonmap.com

Property for rent

Post by Rockfossil » April 14, 2015, 12:06 pm

Hi Jeff, sorry about delay, house still available. Will take and send you photos tomorrow.

Regards

Rockfossil

Rockfossil
udonmap.com

Property for rent

Post by Rockfossil » April 27, 2015, 4:42 pm

Hi Jadie, can you email me at [email protected] and I will send photos and location. House still available at this stage. I am unavailable by phone for the moment, but I monitor my emails a number of times per day. Cheers. Rockfossil

Return to “Property for rent”