4 bedroom 4 bathroom house plus 4 one bed apartments in udon centre less than a year old

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
ianrodders
udonmap.com

4 bedroom 4 bathroom house plus 4 one bed apartments in udon centre less than a year old

Post by ianrodders » December 15, 2016, 1:39 pm

ianrodders
udonmap.com

Re: 4 bedroom 4 bathroom house plus 4 one bed apartments in udon centre less than a year old

Post by ianrodders » December 15, 2016, 9:37 pm

All for 9.5 million all apartments currently full of tenants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ianrodders
udonmap.com

Re: 4 bedroom 4 bathroom house plus 4 one bed apartments in udon centre less than a year old

Post by ianrodders » May 11, 2017, 10:17 am

Price now 8.5 million

jntlange
udonmap.com

Post by jntlange » May 26, 2017, 9:29 am

Is renting this house an option for you? I would be interested in the whole property including the 4 apartments. Thanks.

ianrodders
udonmap.com

Post by ianrodders » May 26, 2017, 9:52 am

jntlange wrote:Is renting this house an option for you? I would be interested in the whole property including the 4 apartments. Thanks.
Depending on your budget would consider

jntlange
udonmap.com

Post by jntlange » May 27, 2017, 10:31 am

I am planning to be in Udon sometime around June 5-7. If possible, I would like to view the property. I am unable to send PM, so if it works out to view your property, please feel free to email at [email protected] with your contact number.

ianrodders
udonmap.com

Post by ianrodders » May 27, 2017, 10:37 am

jntlange wrote:I am planning to be in Udon sometime around June 5-7. If possible, I would like to view the property. I am unable to send PM, so if it works out to view your property, please feel free to email at [email protected] with your contact number.
Have an interested buyer now but will see how it pans out

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”