Be careful walking at night...

General Udon Thani topics only!
BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Re: Be careful walking at night...

Post by BKKSTAN » November 29, 2008, 6:46 am

I think you would have problems with the police if you use a stun gun!Call our MMA police volunteer!It would seem that this type of behavior would be dealt with by the police,but I don't know! :?

virginprune
udonmap.com

Post by virginprune » November 29, 2008, 7:38 am

Sounds to me like the same guy that was at fuzzyken's drunk on monday lunchtime...very proud of the fact that he had not long been out of prison...came here to get away from these muppets!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 29, 2008, 7:40 am

vlad wrote:I got a friend in afgahn at the mo when he comes home on leave he gives us a few tricks he has learned 1 of his favs for disabling a bad un is to quickly shove your thumb on the inside of the mouth and and a finger on the outside cheek and gently squeeze when he is grunting in pain remind him of the bully syndrome try it issan grab your cheek and see what it feel likes

I practised this on myself - wasn't particularly painful.

Seems like a good way to get your thumb bitten off, or badly damaged :shock:

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » November 29, 2008, 7:46 am

Thank you, James Bond.... :lol:[/quote]

my wife tell me I look like him [/quote]

Now you mention it Ron..i think there is a resemblance. ;)

Image[/quote]

BM not that one Sean Connery :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » November 29, 2008, 9:19 am

The incidents mentioned above are partly why I no longer walk around that part of town; day or night. I know enough to stay away from those kinds of neighborhoods in the US and I can figure it out here.

I'm no longer young enough or fit enough to partake in that BS. A difficulty being old is if involved in a fight I can't test my fighting skills against his. I've neither the strength or endurance to take that chance. I have to kill or incapacitate him immediately, or I'm a goner. I can't even run away. I'll leave hanging out in those places to those who still have that ability and desire. They deserve each other. It's nice to dream of our younger heroic days, but those are just dreams.

Actually, there's nothing around there except expensive beer, unhealthy food,and people who want my money for dubious services. I can find better and safer places elsewhere in the city.

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » November 29, 2008, 9:33 am

U E not to mention the idiots who drive M/B & cars with there lights turned OFF it not even safe to cross the street so bumping in to a drunk bully is rare but crossing a street in front of M/B and cars at night with there lights turned off is every night occurrence which is far more dangerous on another note what about the stray dogs who want a bite out of your leg they also scare me

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » November 29, 2008, 10:19 am

I agree Ron. They can see where they're going and that's all that's important to them. Their consciousness doesn't include others. You can see it in everyday things because there is no courtesy for strangers in most Thai people. It's just not part of their culture.

In fact, I don't do much walking except around Nong Prajak park, and even there you have to beware of the idiot driving her m/c around the place. I usually park where I'm going. The sidewalks are not really that. The hazards make me feel like I'm on a obstacle course, which I am. I don't need it. My travels don't require it.

They eat those dogs for lunch at the Vietnamese restaurants. Stop by, enjoy their just desserts.

konstabel els
udonmap.com

Post by konstabel els » December 2, 2008, 10:56 pm

This Guy - or if you can call him that - is obviously a complete and utter *****, Firstly , there are very few white people who actually come from ' hackney' nowdays, - only resort to your home town when you have to come out fighting,as far as this ***** goe's-' cant wait for him to start a fight with me. nothing a decent kick in the balls wouldnt put right, sorry lads but it is the truth!!

Skwint
udonmap.com

Post by Skwint » December 5, 2008, 11:30 am

Hey Issan Nissan,

If you feel you need to carry some sort of weapon for safety try a walking stick, it can't be classed as an offensive weapon until you use it, and then it's self defence.
I used to work in Iraq in security, until crippled by a drunk Thai in a pickup in Pattaya just over two years ago. Forget about all the street heroics and kung-fu posturing, wack them around the side of the knee with a stick and see how they squeal, I now have to use an aluminium crutch, I'd love for the ---- to have a go, he'd have the shock of his life.

38nholding
udonmap.com

Post by 38nholding » December 5, 2008, 1:16 pm

Very nasty area you are walking along there. Although I have walked that area many times to and from night market and complex. I think the living with yourself after the humiliation is the worst.I'm getting old, not as young as i used to be,etc. If this guy is still around lets just hunt him down ,catch him walking down his own dark alley. Oh yes I have run into this a few times . So am now packing a knife. So be careful ( if you are reading this)whom you bump into ,might be your last.

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » December 5, 2008, 4:49 pm

Skwint wrote:Hey Issan Nissan,
If you feel you need to carry some sort of weapon for safety try a walking stick, it can't be classed as an offensive weapon until you use it, and then it's self defence.
I used to work in Iraq in security, until crippled by a drunk Thai in a pickup in Pattaya just over two years ago. Forget about all the street heroics and kung-fu posturing, wack them around the side of the knee with a stick and see how they squeal, I now have to use an aluminium crutch, I'd love for the ---- to have a go, he'd have the shock of his life.

Lawks oh Lordy, I've just gone out and spent a wad of cash on a Stun Gun when I could've just used a stick to protect myself. Looks like I need to stop going to my Kung Fu classes at the Village Hall aswell, I could've saved myself a load of money (don't tell the Missus).

I don't think anyone's seen this character, allegedly from Hackney, since last week have they? Maybe he took a late night saunter down Soi Nongbua.
:lol:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 5, 2008, 5:00 pm

Bet he is a lot of fun at airports gong through the metal detector :D :D :D

medical-mustard
udonmap.com

Post by medical-mustard » December 5, 2008, 6:17 pm

i have been coming to udon for years and never had a problem with the locals or the bah farang i guess i have never been in the wrong place at the wrong time but what does worry me is the bad taste in left in the mouth with the locals after these twats have gone back to their pizza delivery jobs back in the UK it sickens me it does honest why oh why can't these people respect where they are jesus i left the cack hole to get away from people like them

virginprune
udonmap.com

Post by virginprune » December 5, 2008, 6:18 pm

I saw him the day before yesterday by the old Richmond Steak House...around 11am, seemed sober though for a change :shock:

medical-mustard
udonmap.com

Post by medical-mustard » December 5, 2008, 6:35 pm

wonder who this bloke is ... all hold your breath he will be gone soon

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » December 7, 2008, 12:20 pm

the clown was pointed out to me by another boardie, he has a ruddy complexion as in acne scars, and is about 6'2 I think I remember salt & pepper hair.

I told the girl he was trying to pick up in thai that he is violent and may not pay, best to avoid trouble...........he went off to TOP MANSION alone :wave:

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » December 7, 2008, 12:32 pm

I saw him in the D/N after I left last night he came in the honey bar I think he recognized me from the N/M because he look at me I was sitting with my back to the bar and observing him to see what he was going to do next and then my wife grab me & said I want to go home so we left I told my friend wilson_smith to watch out for him and keep his personal pool stick handy in case he had to crack him
he smiled and said right across the ear he will get it

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » December 7, 2008, 10:34 pm

medical-mustard wrote:but what does worry me is the bad taste in left in the mouth with the locals after these twats have gone back to their pizza delivery jobs back in the UK it sickens me it does honest why oh why can't these people respect where they are jesus i left the cack hole to get away from people like them

You'll never escape Chav Brits, M-M, they get everywhere and they all think they're rock 'ard. He's probably reading this thread right now, thinking, 'gosh, what a silly arse I've made of meself, that's the last time I get ming monged on Lao Cao'. :lol:

We've all been there.

Chav Brits that wear spectacles (is that spelt correctly?) aren't so rock 'ard and learn to run quickly as a consequence.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”