Be careful walking at night...

General Udon Thani topics only!
ISSAN_NISSAN
udonmap.com
Location: Near the big tree past the light on the left opposite the 7-11

Be careful walking at night...

Post by ISSAN_NISSAN » November 28, 2008, 8:41 pm

Another crazy farang (or maybe it's the same loser that has been around here before) I am not sure. My G/F and I were walking back from Center Point to the complex just passed Richman Steakhouse when this drunk/drug user farang bumps into me.

The G/F was behind me and I had even moved over to the wall as I see him coming so there was lots of room for him to pass. He actually moved over to hit my shoulder with his. He continued walking about 3 feet and then starts yelling "Fu^% YOU that's right FU^% YOU." "YOU GOT A PROBLEM FU^% YOU"....well you get the picture.

Now I'm nearly 60 years old and this guy looked to be about 35-40 ish, 6 foot and maybe 180-190 pounds. Now 30 years ago if this had happened, we would have danced, but I am too old for that nonsense besides I am sure I would have ended up in the hospital.

I could feel my blood boiling but we made a quick escape and never saw him again.

Anything like this happen to any of you guys? I have lived in Thailand nearly 6 years, Pattaya/Bangkok/Chiang Mai/ Hua Hin/ and now Udon and nothing like this has happened to us before.

I wonder if he does this with people more his age and size or does he do this to older farangs where he knows he could win the dance?

There is no doubt someone will stand up to him and someone will be hurt in the process.

I hope he is just passing through Udon and will be gone in a week or so.

Please be careful out there while walking, especially if you have your G/F or wife with you.

Anyone know who this moron is?

FYI:
From his English I would say either U.S./U.K/Oz/Canadian.
about 35-40 yrs
about 6 foot
about 180-190 lbs
short crew cut dark hair cut, no glasses
heavy eyebrows and tanned face
And that wild eyed look in his eyes

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Be careful walking at night...

Post by jackspratt » November 28, 2008, 8:50 pm

Hmm!

Sounds like Mighty Chang :D :D :D

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » November 28, 2008, 9:13 pm

IN,congrats on not geetting involved!You are definitely a better man than me!This the one area of my life that I worry about becuse after making room for him and him purposely bumping into me,I would have shoulder driven right into the street and on his assk and putting the boot to his sorry butt!probably damaging myself physically in doing so!

I have always lived my life like this and I have always had the good ability and awareness to not let people like him make contact with me or my lady,which is where the problem will exist.In my latter years I have learned to walk away and around the ''verbalizations''!

I try to avoid drunken louts at all costs,because it is only trouble!

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » November 28, 2008, 9:17 pm

6 feet tall and no glasses? Well that rules me out.
I reckon you did the right thing Issan Nissan, it's always useful to avoid Nuggets like that.
I'll keep an eye out for him, though.

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » November 28, 2008, 9:28 pm

it would be nice if you had a stun gun then you can drop him a real easy and put the foot to the jaw
and he won't know what hit him until he wakes up in udon hospital

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » November 28, 2008, 9:33 pm

aznyron wrote:it would be nice if you had a stun gun then you can drop him a real easy and put the foot to the jaw

Thank you, James Bond.... :lol:

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » November 28, 2008, 9:39 pm

A quick chop to the throat, then as he is on the floor trying to breath you can educate him on the dangers of drinking to much.
:D

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » November 28, 2008, 9:44 pm

Kung Fu night down the village hall isn't til Tuesday is it? :lol:

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » November 28, 2008, 9:46 pm

Every night in our house, grew up with four brothers on the IOM, 80,000 alcoholics clinging to a rock. :D :D

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » November 28, 2008, 9:49 pm

westerby wrote:
aznyron wrote:it would be nice if you had a stun gun then you can drop him a real easy and put the foot to the jaw

my wife tell me I look like him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RALPHCUSENS
udonmap.com

Post by RALPHCUSENS » November 28, 2008, 10:47 pm

I don't know if its the same one, but I was having a meal at Fuzzy Ken's this evening, (about 4.30 pm) when a drunk of a similar description of the one described came in.

Very obnoxious, shouting his mouth off f-ing and blinding and such forth.

If this is the same person, he was shouting out that he was English (I'm ashamed to say!) and he was from Hackney. He was trying to pick a fight in there, but he got p$ssed off, as no one was taking any notice.

From what he was saying, he is only visiting, and had been staying with family in Chang Mai.

Very nasty piece of work!!!!!!

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » November 28, 2008, 10:50 pm

He'll probably feel a bit fuzzy by the morning then!

.... You mean Jame Bond! :lol:

(I've been to Jame Bond iland) :D

Let's hope he moves on soon then.

Geordie
udonmap.com

Post by Geordie » November 28, 2008, 11:02 pm

aznyron wrote:
westerby wrote:

my wife tell me I look like him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OOH Ron how sweet. :D :D :D :D :D

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » November 28, 2008, 11:30 pm

He would have to be English. #-o and shouting out you come from Ackney is not something worth shouting about.. :lol: . bet he is a real pussy cat really....keep your good eye on the ball Westers and have a word in his shell like.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » November 28, 2008, 11:46 pm

Anyone know where one can buy a stun gun? Handy tool to have!

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » November 28, 2008, 11:52 pm

aznyron wrote:
westerby wrote:

my wife tell me I look like him
Now you mention it Ron..i think there is a resemblance. ;)

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » November 29, 2008, 12:16 am

ISSAN_NISSAN wrote:(Some text removed) Anything like this happen to any of you guys? I have lived in Thailand nearly 6 years, Pattaya/Bangkok/Chiang Mai/ Hua Hin/ and now Udon and nothing like this has happened to us before.
Yes, more than once... One time some dopey c**t wanted to have a go at me because I was southern Irish and another time in Mojo's because I won a game of pool. Some senior citizen was pi55ed off that I won a game and wanted me to step outside to sort me out... He was about 25 years older than me, 6" shorter and his glasses magnified his eyes so maybe from his side he seen me as being 3' 6". I laughed at him and racked up the balls as some girl sat on his lap to calm him down. Sad!
RALPHCUSENS wrote:I don't know if its the same one, but I was having a meal at Fuzzy Ken's this evening, (about 4.30 pm) when a drunk of a similar description of the one described came in.

Very obnoxious, shouting his mouth off f-ing and blinding and such forth.

If this is the same person, he was shouting out that he was English (I'm ashamed to say!) and he was from Hackney. He was trying to pick a fight in there, but he got p$ssed off, as no one was taking any notice.

From what he was saying, he is only visiting, and had been staying with family in Chang Mai.

Very nasty piece of work!!!!!!
Fear not Ralph for as far as Thai people know it is irrelevant where we come from... We are all from that big country, Fahlangistan. This guy is our good will ambassador. Always looking for a fight, telling the staff that he wants to f*k them and when they tell him it is a restaurant not a go-go bar he tells them to f**k off... Spare a thought for his g/f... She sticks by him and tries asking him to stop and he spits in her face.

Overall he's a nice guy when you get to know him... Yeah right!

Thai_1_On
udonmap.com

Post by Thai_1_On » November 29, 2008, 12:46 am

God I remember these a**holes back in the states went I was a bouncer. Yea, these guys though they were 10 feet tall and bullet proof. An old bouncer told me that these guys had their "beer muscles" and wanted to show them off and it was our job to show them the door, using there head to open the door 8-[ . One advantage you have is most of the time their so piss*d that there slow and uncoordinated. Unlike our Thai guests that has an endless supply of friends that make sure your not on the winning side of the "dance". ](*,)

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » November 29, 2008, 1:28 am

mortiboy wrote:
Anyone know where one can buy a stun gun? Handy tool to have!
pattaya for sure

try the night market by the entrance to the indoor section (building) they have a weapons cart. Also by the beer hall close to the big TV

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 29, 2008, 2:28 am

I got a friend in afgahn at the mo when he comes home on leave he gives us a few tricks he has learned 1 of his favs for disabling a bad un is to quickly shove your thumb on the inside of the mouth and and a finger on the outside cheek and gently squeeze when he is grunting in pain remind him of the bully syndrome try it issan grab your cheek and see what it feel likes

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”