Eddie's Sports Bar Ban Dung

General Udon Thani topics only!
patriot
udonmap.com

Eddie's Sports Bar Ban Dung

Post by patriot » December 31, 2008, 10:49 am

Folks,

Iam out of the country at the moment but if anyone is in Eddie's Sports Bar in Ban Dung tonight for his party could they wish him a Happy New Year from Captain Chris. Eddie's not a bad bloke for a northerner. :D :D

Thanks

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Eddie's Sports Bar Ban Dung

Post by jackspratt » December 31, 2008, 11:14 am

Will do Chris.

Have a good one yourself.

Cheers :drunk: :drunk:

patriot
udonmap.com

Post by patriot » December 31, 2008, 3:04 pm

Thanks Jack

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » January 1, 2009, 7:09 am

Anyone know who the Aussie guy is, who drinks in Eddie's Sports Bar.
He sometimes bring in a remote control car and drives it around the plot of land next to the bar.
I like Eddie's Sports Bar, it Bandungs answer to Udon Thani's Irish Clock.
The two rooms upstairs are a godsend to first time visitors (sponsors) to the Banock.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 1, 2009, 7:35 am

Prenders88 wrote:Anyone know who the Aussie guy is, who drinks in Eddie's Sports Bar.
He sometimes bring in a remote control car and drives it around the plot of land next to the bar.
He and Eddie had a falling out about 6 months ago, we don't see anything of him these days. Apart from that he works in some obscure mountainous country (could be Tibet) something like 2 months on one month off.

hxjohn
udonmap.com

Post by hxjohn » January 1, 2009, 4:41 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
Prenders88 wrote:Anyone know who the Aussie guy is, who drinks in Eddie's Sports Bar.
He and Eddie had a falling out about 6 months ago, we don't see anything of him these days. Apart from that he works in some obscure mountainous country (could be Tibet) something like 2 months on one month off.
are you sure it was not the blue mountains :lol:
happy new year dero give my best to all the ban dung boys best wishes john and familey

Gozzo
udonmap.com

Post by Gozzo » January 1, 2009, 6:55 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
I met a guy in Eddie's bar a bit over a year ago who was off work with a broken leg. He was I think employed as an explosives expert in some remote area of Asia. Is that the same guy? Nice bloke anyway. I hope to have a beer or three there next time I'm in LOS.

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » January 1, 2009, 9:45 pm

Is Eddie's Sports Bar easy to find, if I divert from the main towns and take a detour to Ban Dung? :D

patriot
udonmap.com

Post by patriot » January 1, 2009, 10:54 pm

arjay wrote:Is Eddie's Sports Bar easy to find, if I divert from the main towns and take a detour to Ban Dung? :D
Yep; its on the left on the main drag as you enter the town from the south. B.D.D. and Jack Spratt will be able to give finer details. Its worth the drive out as they are a good bunch of lads and, if you're lucky, you might catch a glimpse of the illusive Changster :D

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » January 1, 2009, 11:04 pm

Thanks patriot. I'll add the venue to my list for a forthcoming visit. :D :D

Is there a "good bunch" of girls too??!! ;) :lol:

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 2, 2009, 6:52 am

Gozzo wrote:
Bandung_Dero wrote:
I met a guy in Eddie's bar a bit over a year ago who was off work with a broken leg. He was I think employed as an explosives expert in some remote area of Asia. Is that the same guy? Nice bloke anyway. I hope to have a beer or three there next time I'm in LOS.
Same guy.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 2, 2009, 7:18 am

arjay wrote:Thanks patriot. I'll add the venue to my list for a forthcoming visit. :D :D

Is there a "good bunch" of girls too??!! ;) :lol:
Sorry rj - no girls, except Pin (Eddie's Mrs) and Puu (the serving wench).

After you pass the hospital, it is 2 or 3 sois along, on the left. Red, oval shaped sign saying Eddies Sport Bar.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”