Missing property manager !!

General Udon Thani topics only!
Fawn
udonmap.com

Re: Missing property manager !!

Post by Fawn » October 6, 2009, 2:31 am

smansnightmear wrote:sman or gman , if i dont hear from ya i will be saying a thing or 2 about ya ........?
Hang on, I gotta press the record button on my tape recorder.

pattayaman

Post by pattayaman » October 6, 2009, 12:49 pm

Hi good afternoon all , Ive been speaking to guy in a bar and he did not want to be named but he told me a few stories about Mr s , He said he is currently on bail in Thailand for defrauding a Mr singh in Udon thani does anyone know this gent as he can unfold the truth about Mr s,been told Mrs s has used his i.d to defraud him of over 10million baht ..... :-k

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » October 7, 2009, 10:14 am

Highly confusing post Pattayaman since Mr S is without his passport and back in the UK :-k Never heard of an Indian up here in Udon,many Germans here though 8)
I was hoping though that numbersman (Peter) would come back online and state again that he keeps bumping into Mr S in Bangkok and that there are no problems in his life. :^o

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » October 7, 2009, 10:18 am

smansnightmear did you hear from sman or gman? If not please do spill the beans...

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » October 7, 2009, 10:24 am

pattayaman wrote: he is currently on bail in Thailand for defrauding a Mr singh in Udon thani does anyone know this gent
Maybe he's an Indian Thai known as Mr. Singhasong ? :oops:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » October 7, 2009, 10:27 am

lee wrote:smansnightmear did you hear from sman or gman? If not please do spill the beans...
:lol: :lol: Yes yes,do tell!Juicy info for us to ponder,although those that have lost monies and assets are probably not amused!
I hope there is some justice in this case or at least a clearing up of some misunderstandings at best! :-s

hey you
udonmap.com

Post by hey you » October 7, 2009, 5:41 pm

the man steve has conned Mr Singh out of a large amount of money and Mr Singh has been trying to get the money back through the Udon law courts. Each time there has been a court hearing the man Steve has not appeared. This was information came to me from Mr Singh and not from a man in a bar who wants to remain anonymous. Mr Singhs attempt to regain his money has so far been unsuccessful.

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » October 7, 2009, 5:44 pm

So we have cowboys as well as indians. :roll:

hey you
udonmap.com

Post by hey you » October 7, 2009, 6:03 pm

a remark like that must have come from a brit.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 7, 2009, 7:53 pm

T'is a Tangled web........So lets get a clearer picture here...
So Mr 'S' Defrauded (allegedly) Mr 'S' out of 10 million baht....and The G-man (Estate Agent Extraordinaire also of e-bay fame, and seller of Mickey Mouse childrens Furniture, and shirts,ties etc etc..also looking for Jack Charltons fishing game for a commodore 64, who joined hundreds of dating sites looking for an honest loyal girl) accidentally run off with someones house keys, he went to the phillipines , now is back safely at home in Boston Lincs...?

Now if Mr 'S' is in fact also back on home soil, he will never be returning to Udon to face the case mentioned....thus unfortunately it seems Mr 'S' will have to sing for his lost money...or will he....Because as it has been mentioned that he is still in Thailand....which i would doubt.

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » October 8, 2009, 3:30 am

...and what's more, Bumper's German neighbour has also allegedly been defrauded by these Scalliwags. New posters trying to create smoke screens to protect these t0ssers might want to think about how they may have scammed an old man out of GBP 47000. Not really defensible is it...

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/m ... 92-15.html

I've heard that there was a lot of lady boy action going down at Four Peaks, is this so?

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 8, 2009, 4:07 am

Whats that Fawn.....i must of Missed that one regarding the Elderly German chap whom 'may' have been ripped off by the two in question......makes me think how many more out there..and how much money involved here.
And LB Action @ 4 Peeks....????.... what do you mean.....shows or..or....what is it...all this just from a slippery but forgetful Ex-estate agent and those 'famous' but elusive set of house keys.

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » October 8, 2009, 4:25 am

Oh, just something I heard on the grapevine about LB action at Four Peaks.

Hey ho.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 8, 2009, 4:34 am

Ok thanks...but now I am intrigued.......so i will have to leave it to my imagination, i am painting a picture in my mind....its not the sort of picture i usually paint.., but even so it is still a picture and can't be ignored now it has been painted...i hope it won't be tattooed on my mind..... :(
I am going for a cocktail and taking a break for a few hours. :boogle: (made some Margaritas earlier)

udonmap.com

Post by 23696335 » October 8, 2009, 9:04 am

Hi have refrained from commenting on this on going saga for several weeks now but when we start visiting fantasy land in the comments i feel i must say something.
Ladyboy action at the 4 peaks,the mind boggles, where do these people get the information from.
I lived there for months and and the only action i saw was between the dogs....
Shame really,ha ha ha

rushy71
udonmap.com

Post by rushy71 » October 8, 2009, 10:34 am

23696335 wrote:Hi have refrained from commenting on this on going saga for several weeks now but when we start visiting fantasy land in the comments i feel i must say something.
Ladyboy action at the 4 peaks,the mind boggles, where do these people get the information from.
I lived there for months and and the only action i saw was between the dogs....
Shame really,ha ha ha
Still convinced that you were drinking in Nana with the thief a couple of weeks ago Peter? [-X

cableguy007
udonmap.com

Post by cableguy007 » October 8, 2009, 10:56 am

rushy71 wrote:Still convinced that you were drinking in Nana with the thief a couple of weeks ago Peter? [-X
Peter only says what he has been told to say ..... :^o

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » October 8, 2009, 11:05 am

cableguy007 wrote:Peter only says what he has been told to say ..... :^o
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And Peter,numbersman,I can just picture it now, 3 of the chalets rented out at 4 peaks must have been to cronies of Mr S.Maybe Nathan has something to say on this thread :lol: Glad you are still here. All the best 8)

pattayaman

Post by pattayaman » October 8, 2009, 12:31 pm

Good afternoon all Mr Singh is a u,k citizen he needs to contact the police in the u.k as most of the crimes committed were money laundering from the u.k , I have the information on the whereabouts of these 2 scum bags but I will not post it on the board :shock:

udonharry

Post by udonharry » October 8, 2009, 12:46 pm

Hello all
The plot thickens and people are starting to open up !!!
Here's Mr S's new ebay account ... chrisslade2009

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”