UTV Cable

General Udon Thani topics only!
johnty.
udonmap.com

UTV Cable

Post by johnty. » May 24, 2010, 10:40 am

UTV back to their old tricks,no bbc news for 2 days now,some bloody christian channel on bbc news usual channel,time to think about going back to UBC

jimboLV
udonmap.com

Re: UTV Cable

Post by jimboLV » May 24, 2010, 11:04 am

Looks like BBC is now on channel 43. The question now is what happened to Channel Newsasia that used to be on 43? They had good coverage of the situation in Thailand, unlike the biased reporting of the Thai channels. Perhaps that's why they were removed? To be fair, I haven't scanned all the channels to see who has been moved where. Infuriating.

johnty.
udonmap.com

Post by johnty. » May 24, 2010, 11:15 am

Just been through all the channels,twice,there is no sign of bbc news at all.T/W phoned them twice yesterday and again today,they said they will put bbc back but nothing as yet this is about the 3rd time this has happened now,they change channels at will.

jimboLV
udonmap.com

Post by jimboLV » May 24, 2010, 11:24 am

Oops! My bad. I could swear your original post said Home cable and that's what I was referring to. :oops:

However it is interesting that BBC was moved on Home and apparently disappeared from UTV. Perhaps they all switched satellites or something like that. Cox cable in the U.S. used to switch around a lot, but they usually sent out notices in advance and gave an explanation, and it sometimes was related to satellite realignment.

johnty.
udonmap.com

Post by johnty. » May 24, 2010, 11:33 am

The Fat Controllerat UTV seems to have a democratic system of his own,where he vote alone what channels to watch.There was a thread on here, not so long ago, about UTV changing as and when they felt like it and it will lose them many customers(if they haven't left already) IMO it's,sort it UTV or lose a lot of money when customers stop using you.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”