THE Fakir

General Udon Thani topics only!
johnty.
udonmap.com

THE Fakir

Post by johnty. » December 15, 2010, 1:15 am

Hi All,Has anybody seen the(Indian?) Gentleman who is obviously going around town trying his luck at fortune telling.I was just sitting enjoying a cold one when up he came,Big grey moustache and beard,blue turban and very good,polite English.Now,i had just enjoured a 48hour trip to get here,3hours sat on the tarmac in M/cr,Uk,lied to by the chief steward on the plane(who assured me the airline were holding the Bkk flight),spent a night in Abu Dhabi(as no planes until the following day),paid over£20 for 2 bottles of corona and 2 halves of Stella,had to stay a night in Bkk as my flight arrival was to late to get domestic home,lost a flight that i had paid for on Mon 13th as no show and then had to pay 4,400baht for a flight yesterday as only b/c left.As i said,this numpty came up,said good morning and told me,Today is a very lucky day and you have a very lucky face,he then presented me with his card(fortune teller),if he is as good at reading fortunes as he is at reading faces then many more of you lucky faced people will have the same opportunity as me,to tell him to GO AWAY IN SHORT SHARP JERKY MOVEMENTS,regards johnty. :censored:

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: THE Fakir

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 15, 2010, 1:26 am

It seems as if you ran into a fake fakir. This guy can probably only read your future, and does not know anything about your past and present existences.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”