True Vision Office Move

General Udon Thani topics only!
merchant seaman
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by merchant seaman » May 27, 2013, 12:54 pm

True Vision office located in UD Town is moving the first of June. Not sure exactly where but on the Ring Road between Gobal House and Big C same side of the road as Gobal House. I believe closer to Big C then Gobal House.

No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

Galee
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by Galee » May 27, 2013, 3:30 pm

Oh good. Not to far to go when I go and tell them I'm cancelling my subscription due to no Premiership football. :evil:

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by merchant seaman » May 27, 2013, 3:34 pm

Not me, plenty of sports from the States. Along with F1.

Galee
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by Galee » May 27, 2013, 3:40 pm

Yes MS. I agree. It's the time of the year when American sports dominate TrueVision. Another reason to cancel. Will be interesting to see what they broadcast as a second best option when the Premiership resumes.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by merchant seaman » May 27, 2013, 5:48 pm

Second best option?? Yo must be kidding. Then can show more NFL games, more MLB games, more NBA games, more NHL games. Not even to mention the NCAA sporting events. Even some more weekly shows from the U.S. would be welcomed. EPL won't be missed one bit in this house. Hell maybe they will show more Aussue rules.

Galee
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by Galee » May 27, 2013, 5:53 pm

Exactly MS. As they are not shown when the Premiership is on, they are obviously a second best option.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by merchant seaman » May 27, 2013, 6:00 pm

You can always go watch Udon FC live. Only joking with you any way. It's all big business now and has nothing to do with sport.

jimboLV
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by jimboLV » May 28, 2013, 2:03 pm

Galee wrote: It's the time of the year when American sports dominate TrueVision. Another reason to cancel.
Galee are you sure you're watching TrueVision? What package do you have? I have the Platinum package and there are over a dozen Sports channels, only one of which carries American and Canadian sports, ASN channel 113. All the rest carry all manner of sports from around the world, including soccer. It may not be the games you want to watch, but there are plenty of soccer games

Have you tried to complain? As MS says, it's a business and if they get enough complaints/cancellations they might start to carry what you want to see. About a year or so ago, True dropped ASN. They got enough cancellations that they later reinstated it.

Galee
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by Galee » May 28, 2013, 2:20 pm

Also on Platinum membership Jimbo. Maybe it's the time I view. The HD channels 150 -153 seem to me to be dominated by the NBA at moment. There is English soccer but I prefer to watch live games. Knowing the result loses it's appeal.
I have e-mailed True about the loss of the Premiership. Received a very apologetic reply saying they did all they could to retain the football franchise.
A friend of mine cancelled his True membership over the weekend. Stated that the loss of The Premiership was one of the reasons. From what I gather, he was one of many according to the person he spoke to.

bumper
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by bumper » May 31, 2013, 8:59 pm

152 has lots of motor sports. Moto GP this weekend. I don't enjoy football, does seem to have one going on one of the channels just about all the time.

I guess we all like what we like.

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by pf-flyer » September 6, 2013, 4:02 pm

Can anybody tell me where they moved to ? Or where is their another True Vision Dealer.
My wife and I stoped in at the True Vision desk at the Big C today to inquire geting setup with the Platium package.
We want to watch NFL Football (Pittsburgh Steelers ). The young lady at the desk said that she did not have any flyers to show us. My wife then asked her if she could at least tell us about the package prices and costs for setup. She gave us the blank stare and then she said again that she did not have any flyers to show us. I told my wife lets go to a True Vison office that knows their product.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

Svein66
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by Svein66 » September 6, 2013, 4:06 pm

pf-flyer wrote:Can anybody tell me where they moved to ? Or where is their another True Vision Dealer.
There is one True shop at Central Plaza.

bumper
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by bumper » September 6, 2013, 6:04 pm

We now pay at an office just off ring road just before the Romyen turn off on the same side of the street. You have to cross the canal to get to it. They seem to have everything in it. Take your time small office not easy to spot.
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by pf-flyer » September 7, 2013, 6:42 am

[quote] just off ring road just before the Romyen turn off on the same side of the street[/quote]..I am still learning to get around the area. Is that turn off at the first stop light you come to if you are driving on ring road from the intersection at the Big C going toward Home Pro ?
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

GARYZX6R
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by GARYZX6R » September 7, 2013, 6:54 am

No PF its on the clockwise section. At those traffic lights you mention you go clockwise and its in a row of shop houses,the last house in fact on the left hand side by some small bridges that cross the dirty canal. They normally have a true umbrella outside .

Galee
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by Galee » September 7, 2013, 6:58 am

Wouldn't it be easier to look on their website.

http://www.truevisionstv.com/package.aspx?id=8

If you want to upgrade to Platinum you can do it over the phone. Mine was done in minutes.

bumper
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by bumper » September 7, 2013, 7:14 am

Home Pro Big to C past that light. or a U turn at that light, then it's maybe a Klm on the left side.
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by pf-flyer » September 7, 2013, 1:19 pm

Thanks for the replies. I know where to find it. We have made a lot of trips to Home Pro and Global House and have passed that area frequently that you are describing on the way back toward overpass at the Big C. The clockwise direction description helped alot.

JR
udonmap.com

True Vision Office Move

Post by JR » September 8, 2013, 6:52 pm

There is a new True office on Thong Yai Road north of the Night Market and the school at the crossing with Wattana Rd. On the right hand side, a new, big building opposite a car park.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”