True Vision still blocking Australia PLus

General Udon Thani topics only!
Somchai499
udonmap.com

True Vision still blocking Australia PLus

Post by Somchai499 » October 24, 2016, 4:22 pm

Hi,

I noticed that True Vision is still blocking Australia Plus (and Deutsche Welle) and plays some Thai program.

On the other hand, AlJazeera, NHK and CCTV are available.

Did anybody have any contact with True on this, (before I get into the waiting line...)?

Many thanks

747man
udonmap.com

Re: True Vision still blocking Australia PLus

Post by 747man » October 24, 2016, 6:09 pm

I Think they must have broadcast something that they should'nt have.....Just Sayin'..............

marcudon
udonmap.com

Post by marcudon » October 24, 2016, 6:48 pm

We e mailed yesterday to true vision because as we all know it's hard to watch anything at some hours...The answer was as usually here '' sorry sorry, cannot do anything...'' may be we only have to pay every month and shut up! I am thinking now about cancelling my subscription.Goodwill gesture isn't usual over here..Asians love money so much.

seagulls
udonmap.com

Post by seagulls » October 27, 2016, 8:48 am

And to make matters worse they posted a message yesterday on screen informing us that Channel 564 (EVE)
will no longer be broadcast and will terminate on Nov 1st . There goes my crime night viewing on Fri night !!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 27, 2016, 12:46 pm

seagulls wrote:And to make matters worse they posted a message yesterday on screen informing us that Channel 564 (EVE)
will no longer be broadcast and will terminate on Nov 1st . There goes my crime night viewing on Fri night !!
Never mind seagulls, you are welcome to come and play a few games of pool with us oldies on a Friday night if you like :lol: We do a lot of crimebusting there every week ....... who nicked the ashtray? which hostess made the small round indent in my chair whilst I was playing pool (Crimebuster hint:- it's usually the one with the warmest bum as she has just stood up :-k ) and a personal fav game .... who the e'll recorded this cr*p record and why did they bother?
Your night can then be finished off by watching B & H A play (3 x Friday night games between now and New Year) :drunk: :guiness: :lol:

seagulls
udonmap.com

Post by seagulls » October 29, 2016, 3:44 pm

I would much rather Jam some Rock-n Roll than a pool cue battering from the Toon Army !! If the
Jan 28 game is being televised I would be happy to attend .Just remember those Brighton Seagulls
do fly high and quite possibly will sh.t on those Magpies invading the Amex in January .

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 29, 2016, 4:37 pm

:lol:

I thought it was the EAGLES that fly high in Udon

Oh the Eagles they fly high and they sh.t right in your eye

It'a a good job pigs don't fly in Udon

or so that Brian Davies chappy would 'av us believe :lol:

Jan is faaaaaar to far away yet ........ still have a little matter of dealing with Niggly/Adhoc & co next month first [-o<

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”