Business Partener.

General Udon Thani topics only!
Des

Business Partener.

Post by Des » November 22, 2016, 10:56 am

Ordinary business partner wanted :
Hello I am Ian I am Australian and wanting to set up a large scale air conditioned rabbit breeding facility in Thailand,for local and export
I need a business partner with land that can be used for the construction of a large scale rabbit growing business.
The partner supplies the land and I supply the money, the partner will have 51 % share in the company and I get 49% share.
The rabbit raising structure will cost me about one million Thai B
As business partners we would have a legal contract.
The property has to have power and water, and be 3 rai in size
I need the partner to talk good English as I know no Thai.
If you are interested let me know. Des

wazza
udonmap.com

Re: Business Partener.

Post by wazza » November 22, 2016, 11:17 am

Des

Firstly . You need to have 51% ownership by a Thai citizen/s.

Suggest you research small business regulations etc. Then Immigration issues with expats and work permits.

Akubra in oz do import pelts from overseas

Des

Post by Des » November 22, 2016, 11:20 am

Wassa I am well aware of Thai rules. A Thai national is about the only ones that can own land, far as i know.

Des

Post by Des » November 22, 2016, 12:13 pm

Des here: I have to come up with 76 metric ton / year, one container / month. That is quite a few rabbits. Des....

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » November 22, 2016, 1:04 pm

Your in Thailand now,not in Auzzie land and laws.

Read up like "wazza" suggested,then read again and again..Then hire a "trustwordy"lawyer,if can be find..not easy.Learn some Thai also,the moore the better..Sit down and have a real brainstorm whith yourself,lawyer,and partner..Rember now this country is run by the Military,elections...who knows when.Corruption,scams..fake this fake that..

Honestly,when i read your post and translated it to my wife who runs a Restaurant here in Udon,she found your post,silly to put it mildly..Me living here fulltime for 15 years says this:

Can you take what ever money you put in,and if you loose it all..ask yourself this...can i still smile...Then,be ready atleast for some serious headace,roadbumps..and greesing..the right palms..Goodluck,and i honestly mean that.

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » November 22, 2016, 1:18 pm

And just as you get all that sorted as wazza says.. and after losing all the money as Dui says.. and think you have a good game on.. Australia's veggie peeps will get government to denounce the consumption of rabbit and the wearing of anything made from wittle bunny wabbit bits. MY wife cant pronounce her Rs.. so she said.. "another ting tong falang but velly funny stowiee". No disrespect mate.. tis merely a forum of expressing stuff.

Oh.. she actually asked.. why he want someone to talk good English.. he can do that bit. Sure he want someone talk thai?
Twitter speak = #crashnburn ;-)
PS.. it's partner.. not partener. Just sayin'.
PSS: I'm guilty of mini troll here. lol

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 22, 2016, 1:20 pm

Sensible answer speak to the Thai Chamber of Commerce.

Des

Post by Des » November 22, 2016, 2:57 pm

Sorry chaps This is not my first off shore venture. I am far more advanced than what you think. I am an investor not a worker. Des.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 22, 2016, 5:03 pm

one thing about Thailand, something well thought out and planned can come to nothing, but on the other hand something that seems a bit bonkers sometimes works well. and of course if rabbits turned out to be a good earner, expect 50 rabbit farms to start up pretty quick like. the other thing to take into account is thais see rabbits as pets not food, I had rabbit stew once and you should have seen the look of disgust on their faces. but hey give it a go. who ever puts up the land has nothing to lose and everything to gain, and the investor has a fixed amount to lose or he could hit the jackpot. I know plenty of people that have lost a lot more just renting a bar
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Des

Post by Des » November 22, 2016, 5:37 pm

Hi all The investment will be spent and rabbits will be grown, containers are waiting, if Udon does not want it it will go somewhere else in Thailand. Des...

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » November 22, 2016, 6:18 pm

I wish you all the best.. "somewhere else". I wonder if its worth you using the phrase "bred".. rather than grown. They is bunnies not coconut trees. :-)
Its been fun.. Im out the yack. :-)

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » November 22, 2016, 6:54 pm

I certainly be a consumer of any bred / grown rabbitts for consumption.

Love the Underground Mutton.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 22, 2016, 6:54 pm

actually Des that might be a better idea, large scale air conditioning is neither cheap to buy or maintain, a better option would be chang mai as its much cooler there
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 22, 2016, 7:27 pm

Des sent you a PM message

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » November 22, 2016, 7:34 pm

maybe better to start an Issan free range rat farm? rats dont need aircon 555 lots of buyers for fresh rat meat! you can export the hides too? oops!

Des

Post by Des » November 23, 2016, 4:30 am

The business incentives are bigger in Issan. I used to live in Chiang mai. Guinea pigs are very viable product for export. I was told to call it Guinea Pork in AU. People are turning away from red meat, and Aquis is going to set up cattle feed lot and slaughter facilities in Thailand.
I did 15 years as maintenance Engineer in Abattoir's. Store rabbit blood in 25 ltr buckets, that is the go.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » November 23, 2016, 7:41 am

me I am a small time beef farmer from NZ, and are trying to go that way here...
missus said good size rats go for 100bt each, so not a silly idea.
anyway Des good luck with your venture.

Des

Post by Des » November 24, 2016, 7:39 am

Guinea pork and rabbits, that's the go. Getting to be a substantial market for either. Very similar makeup of the meat texture and values.

Des

Post by Des » November 24, 2016, 5:24 pm

Has udon gone to sleep, korat is alive and well.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » November 25, 2016, 7:59 am

Korat still not as big as Dallas

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”