Advice from Dog Lovers

General Udon Thani topics only!
wpdrake
udonmap.com

Advice from Dog Lovers

Post by wpdrake » May 8, 2018, 11:27 am

Advice from Dog Lovers.

My wife and I have a 3-4 year old beautiful and smart German Shepherd, spayed female, that has been our family guard on our 20 rai property in Loei. She is not a house dog and has never been in the house. Our dog, Sally, has never bitten anyone even when my 8 year old plays rough. My problem is I have to relocate to America in about 6 months. At the other end, I will probably only be able to afford an apartment or townhouse with a tiny bit of lawn. We are just very sad and not sure how to decide what to do: (1) ship our dog to US and be very restricted as to where we can live; (2) try to find a new owner which is quite scary for us, since, just as our lives have changed, so a new owner my face changed circumstances. Can any dog lovers out there give us any input as to how to approach this problem? Do you think it would possible to find a good owner that would accept an older dog?
Attachments
Sally347KB.jpg
Sally2.jpg

LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Re: Advice from Dog Lovers

Post by LoneTraveler » May 11, 2018, 3:28 pm

Hi Check the post in forums for today Friday May 11. Under the heading "Vet by the airport" Posted by Hill 65 Arizona last post 08:36. He is looking for dog lab or Sheppard whom people may not be able to keep. Good luck, I would be interested except I have 5 dogs now.

nokia0077
udonmap.com

Post by nokia0077 » May 12, 2018, 8:18 pm

I am very interested in your dog. My name is Levi and I live out in the country near Udon Thani
I have a 3 year old màle who needs a friend and I know your dog would love it here.
If this is something that would interest you....let me know.....86-469_2820. 😁

wpdrake
udonmap.com

Post by wpdrake » May 30, 2018, 11:47 am

Thank you Levi for your kind offer, however, we have decided to give to relatives, and unfortuantely, I do not if there is a way to delete an advertisement/post from this forum.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » May 30, 2018, 1:19 pm

Hi and if it doesn't work out with your relatives, I too have a 2 1/2 years old female German Shepherd (Nancy) and would be more than willing to give Sally a good home.
Nancy 1.JPG
Nancy
Either way I hope she finds a good home

Regards

Phil
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”