Thoms and child support

General Udon Thani topics only!
dragonz
udonmap.com

Re: Thoms and child support

Post by dragonz » April 11, 2021, 1:03 pm

[Redacted by Moderators] They were never married as the family refused to pay the 100,000 baht dowry . This guy used to beat her giving her lots of bruises etc and beat the little boy with bamboo when he was 3 yrs old . hit him for crying in the night , was a nasty piece of work .At the time when he worked he would never gave her any money saying is up to her to get money for food etc his money belonged to him .
I said about when the oldest boy was 10 months old they took him to sukhothai and payed a vey old woman to look after him so me and my wife went to look and found him lying in pee and excreta covered in ant /mosquito bites and wasp stings , took him home and tried hard to keep him alive for a few years and succeeded but a few close calls including mouth to mouth one night . His home is in the hills , filthy dirty no aircon , no beds ,no internet , no clean water . This is where he wants to take him to now and i will have to make the oldest boy go with him to look after him .
I worked out i paid about 1 million baht looking after them but it was worth it to see them happy . He would never pay a baht even though i lend him 80,000 baht to go to taiwan to send money home . he paid me about 50,000 baht then stopped and never sent 1 baht for his kids .
The last 2 years were really hard for me as my savings had gone and i was living on 30,,000 bahts a moth and only just made my visa last year with 408,000 in the bank . got a new pension this year so no problems now.
Just registered them for their new schools and they are so happy and this exceuse for a human being wants to take them away not because he loves them but because he can.
These kids are so polite and nice ,both speak good english just very nice boys not the same as normal thai kids , i will be devastated if the are take and will probably do something dumb i kinw
Photo is of them i think nov 2019 at the airport when we last wen
airportture.JPG
t on holiday to the beach in rayong

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”