dragonz
udonmap.com

Re: Thoms and child support

Post by dragonz » April 18, 2019, 4:20 pm

saint wrote:
April 18, 2019, 1:18 pm
Hoopoe wrote:
April 17, 2019, 11:32 pm
HA , i at first thought the original poster was just trolling ,(can't believe anyone would live like that for any length of time , yes i know we're not all the same )but it seem's some replies know him , but i still have my suspicions as there has been no response from OP since ,
He appears to be not 100%
miscreant

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » April 18, 2019, 4:40 pm

Jello wrote:
April 16, 2019, 2:01 pm
Sorry to hear about your situation Dragonz. Some good advice above. Now that the mother and her friends are home, it would be a good time for you to take a sabbatical away from home. Let them take care of the boys.

Your concern for the children is commendable, but you need to take care of yourself first and consider your options. How much help will you be to the children if you continue to let the rest of the family drain you financially and mentally?

Trying to change your families behavior now will be difficult since you've let them get away with it for the past 10 years.

Good luck.
cheers mate probably good advice but i know they will not look after them properly and i love them dearly. This years bill for christian school is due in may and i know they will not pay and take him out of the school he has been in for 6 years and send him to the crazy one in the village where he does not want to go . They both sleep in my bedroom with the aircon all their lives and would find it hard to sleep with just a fan
AS for the verbal abusers it did not start out like this . I looked after them with their parents who had little work but i looked after the boys while they went to work and just built up to the point they are now both working and refuse to pay any money .The nasty gets who think i do not have a pot to piss in could not have had children as the cost is enormous even in thailand esp for school .
monday blue shorts white shirt
tues green shirt blue shorts
wed sports pink shirt black trousers
thurs boy scouts
fri sports yellow shirt green trousers all purchaesed from relatives of the teachers
school fees 30,000 baht a year , bus 12,000 baht a year , 70 baht a day for food in school 16,000 baht a year , 58,000 baht just for school and the other little boy 3 has just started a young school and they want different uniform everyday ?!
Probably a good 100,000 baht a year without trips to the beach or swimming pools etc so please do not call me names as saint does , not 100% for looking after 2 great little boys , both speak good english and the older one can read a good bit . Anyway i would never leave them to their mother who would hurt them as she does not give a dam about them .
At the end of the year i get another pension and will double my income so no problems then but just really upsets me 1 that my wife sides with them and i have had a good life with my wife until now 2 that her daughter buys a new car and bike goes to udon every night and does not think it is wrong that i cannot do so as i have to pay for her 2 boys

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » April 18, 2019, 4:55 pm

saint wrote:
April 18, 2019, 1:18 pm
Hoopoe wrote:
April 17, 2019, 11:32 pm
HA , i at first thought the original poster was just trolling ,(can't believe anyone would live like that for any length of time , yes i know we're not all the same )but it seem's some replies know him , but i still have my suspicions as there has been no response from OP since ,
He appears to be not 100%
so because i look after what are really 2 little orphan boys i am not 100 %
tell you a story
10 yrs ago my wifes daughter ran off to sukothai with a young boy from the hill tribes and had a baby . 10 months later we heard they were working in bkk and an old woman was looking after the baby. My wife and i went to see the baby . When we got there i was horrified . The old woman was 79 and the baby was lying in excrement and pee , covered in wasp stings, ant and mosquito bites He was a right mess . paid her 10,000 bahts and took him home . For the first 4 yrs of his life i kept him alive . He had lots of skin chest lung problems . Gave him mouth to mouth all the way to udon on a tuk tuk one night when his lung collapsed , paid thousands in hospital bills , sat up night after night with him coughing and struggling to breath until saringarind hospital finally solved the problem when he was 4 , just as his parent came back home . he never knew them , did not speak thai and would not go with them but as they lived in the old house next door no problem
saint and hoopoe you are sad sick people who ridicule me for what i have done
these are my 2 boys today with the older one now fine and healthy
aasd.JPG
Capture.JPG

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » April 18, 2019, 11:25 pm

Dragonz, your a hero to those boys.
I hope things work out for you.
UFF DA!

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » April 19, 2019, 2:22 am

Dragonz you are a very good hearted man and those two lads are very lucky to have you looking out for them.

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » April 19, 2019, 2:48 am

Yep that's me ,sad and actually sick ,but still enjoying life here as difficult as it get's ,but for questioning wether a post is genuine or just a troll ,( as there are many,) and the post being (HA , i at first thought the original poster was just trolling ,(can't believe anyone would live like that for any length of time , yes i know we're not all the same )but it seem's some replies know him , but i still have my suspicions as there has been no response from OP since ,)now if you believe this is full of ridicule , then i believe you are 100% as has been mentioned ,

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 19, 2019, 6:33 am

dragonz wrote:
April 18, 2019, 4:19 pm
saint wrote:
April 16, 2019, 1:24 pm
You reap what you sow . just saying . However im curious why you gave a guy trying to sell his MU7 not so long ago, such a hard time , then telling him you wanted a pick up , if you dont have a pot to piss in ?
But i now understand why you are such a bitter little man .
you are the backside of a donkey . i was giving the guy a hard time as his post was and is a load of bull . I never said i do not have a pot to piss in just my pension does not go far enough to rent a place in the city and pay for 2 little boys whio i love dearly
In your opinion it was bull . We all have opinions . In my opinion it was genuine , see opinions .
And yes i may well be the backside of a donkey (another opinion ) but you are not going to pin your tail on me !!!!!
Out of interest , you being the good samaritan and all .
You paid an old woman 10, 000 baht for a baby , was any of this legal , even in Thailand . Just curious .

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 19, 2019, 10:27 am

the OP first wrote on the 15th April, and yet by the 17th April some of you were questioning if he was a troll, because you hadnt heard a reply from him what in 2 DAYS...geez maybe he's busy with caring for 2 little boys, rather than be glued to his computer reading gossip and menu's...

I remember my first post on UM some 12 years ago, someone thought I was a troll, because they couldnt fathom a guy could be so open, and down to earth..

Dragonz, hang in there Mate. Some days are just meant to be like this..

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » April 19, 2019, 11:02 am

An old friend of mine Major John,(rip) once quoted if you show Kindness most of the time it will be taken as a sign of weakness , IF YOU DON"T TAKE CONTROL , they will abuse your kindness AGAIN & AGAIN , thereby creating a rod for your own back .
If your family shows no support (eg Wife )remove any and all funds , don't forget if you have a pension that she will get a % of when you kick the bucket you can also remove that showing her, if you still get no support ,i'm afraid it's time to leave.
IN my opinion the OP( because of his kindness ) has made a huge rod for his back , but other than "post for all to see" is not doing anything about it ,SOM NOM NAH

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 19, 2019, 12:17 pm

I think school is out so you could take the boys on a holiday. Money shouldn't be a problem since the family could not leech off you. Rent a decent place for a month or so and see if there is an attitude change at home.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 19, 2019, 2:41 pm

How about give the little bastards back to their parents and stop being a whipping boy?
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » April 19, 2019, 3:27 pm

I have got rid of the thoms . A bucket of water over the three of them in bed and a lot of shouting did the trick but my wife is not happy . Glat you are right i will be looking for an apartment for a month with the kids , perhaps ruy suk 2 or bb resort with swimming pool , then look for something relatively cheap near christian school . Can do as i get my visa on 28 april and dont have to keep the money in the bank just would be a lot easier if got even a few thousand baht a month from their parents .
I know i made a rod for my own back but it sort of crept up on me bit more every month but the fact is i have 2 lovely little boys who do not want to go with anyone else who i love very much and now have no choice but to look after them come what may
. Hoopoe , "post for all to see "was when i posted after i threw the thoms out (i did not know they were not coming back then ) they took the boys out in the car , my wife went after them and i was alone in the house feeling pretty low so i wrote the post thinking a problem shared etc

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » April 19, 2019, 3:38 pm

saint wrote:
April 19, 2019, 6:33 am
dragonz wrote:
saint wrote:
You reap what you sow . just saying . However im curious why you gave a guy trying to sell his MU7 not so long ago, such a hard time , then telling him you wanted a pick up , if you dont have a pot to piss in ?
you are the backside of a donkey . i was giving the guy a hard time as his post was and is a load of bull . I never said i do not have a pot to piss in just my pension does not go far enough to rent a place in the city and pay for 2 little boys whio i love dearly
In your opinion it was bull . We all have opinions . In my opinion it was genuine , see opinions .
And yes i may well be the backside of a donkey (another opinion ) but you are not going to pin your tail on me !!!!!
You paid an old woman 10, 000 baht for a baby , was any of this legal , even in Thailand . Just curious .
A guywas selling a pickup done 137,000 kms but the photos were of a brand new engine and a locked unopened pick up parked in a car park of a tesco lotus in bangkok which i worked out when he i blew up the photos . He never said it was in bbk until i queried it. Said a thai never drove it but the seat was so far forward could only be for thai , could not see it as it was in his workshop putting NEW underseal on in a country which does not have or need underseal so could not view it . heh so you want to believe it up to you i was just pointing out to udon map members be careful thats all which i think is a good thing.
Actually it was my wife who paid the women 10,000 baht of my money , i had been here for a year then and knew little of the underlying thai evil that permeates this society. All i know it took a lot of work and money to keep him alive the first few years and if he had stayed there he would have died . Are you curious about that or is the money all important to you

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » April 19, 2019, 7:51 pm

glalt wrote:
April 19, 2019, 12:17 pm
I think school is out so you could take the boys on a holiday. Money shouldn't be a problem since the family could not leech off you. Rent a decent place for a month or so and see if there is an attitude change at home.
As long as they didnt try and make a complaint over that if OP is not the legal guardian of the kids, or maybe it wouldnt bother them but you never know how twisted folk can be in these situations.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 19, 2019, 8:37 pm

I think he could cover himself by leaving a note saying that him and the boys were taking a holiday and leaving a phone number for any emergencies. In any case, I'd take a chance.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 20, 2019, 8:08 am

saint wrote:
April 19, 2019, 6:33 am
dragonz wrote:
saint wrote:
Contemptible.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 20, 2019, 8:10 am

Hoopoe wrote:
April 19, 2019, 11:02 am
An old friend of mine Major John,(rip) once quoted if you show Kindness most of the time it will be taken as a sign of weakness , IF YOU DON"T TAKE CONTROL , they will abuse your kindness AGAIN & AGAIN , thereby creating a rod for your own back .
If your family shows no support (eg Wife )remove any and all funds , don't forget if you have a pension that she will get a % of when you kick the bucket you can also remove that showing her, if you still get no support ,i'm afraid it's time to leave.
IN my opinion the OP( because of his kindness ) has made a huge rod for his back , but other than "post for all to see" is not doing anything about it ,SOM NOM NAH
You were doing well up until that last sentence. Contemptible.

You and your dead friend.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » April 20, 2019, 10:11 am

I don't agree that most of the time kindness is taken advantage of.

It takes courage to be kind because you are taking a risk that you will be taken advantage of.
I see being kind as a risky but necessary part of living a full human life. Of course you may get screwed sometimes, but a wise person doesn't let it happen twice. Give kindness where kindness is deserved.

“Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.”
― Al Capone
Last edited by Jello on April 20, 2019, 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UFF DA!

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » April 20, 2019, 10:37 am

In my opinion the OP has done a very kind thing and probably wrote the post in exasberation hoping there was somw aid somewhere but unfortunatley has been given scorn by many.
Also not sure why a man who has been dead 4 years is being given the treatment of Hoopoe who I cant see knew John well at all John was and agile sharp caring guy till illness took over the last years of his life allways taking his daughter and her friends out big parties for her Bdays certainly not a guy who would be day and night every day yes he liked a drink and a chat and enjoyed his walks everyday his friends still show there respects with help to his widow and family I doubt this would happen to man who showed no kindness

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » April 20, 2019, 11:23 am

Sorry if I spoke ill of the man. :oops:. I did not know the man or who he was. Sounds like he was a good man.
UFF DA!

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”