Help!

General Udon Thani topics only!
DavidReynolds
udonmap.com

Help!

Post by DavidReynolds » November 9, 2019, 11:49 pm

I have lived in Udon for 3 year's now. I have just finished with my boyfriend of 3 year's! Now I have no friends I cannot speak thai so it is very difficult for me.
The problem I have is I have to go to Bangkok on Friday to meet my elderly parents who are visiting me for 2 weeks and I have to find someone to look after and feed my dog.... She is only 6 months old.... Please guys can you help I am worried sick at the moment.
My phone number is 0969051229
I live in Nong Bua... Near Big C

saint
udonmap.com

Re: Help!

Post by saint » November 10, 2019, 8:04 am

Try Udon dog hotel near the airport . Tel 0897802998 . Owners name Chantima , she speaks English .
We found them very good , and they will pick the dog up for you .

DavidReynolds
udonmap.com

Post by DavidReynolds » November 10, 2019, 11:25 am

Ok
Many thanks

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » November 10, 2019, 2:45 pm

David, just today I noticed a Dog Spa on the opposite side of the Big'C across the flyover. When you enter the vacant market complex there just to the left of the motorcycle shop you will see signs out front for the dog spa. I'm not certain they would take care of your pet, but you can ask and they might be able to help.
Attachments
Dog Spa.PNG
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

DavidReynolds
udonmap.com

Post by DavidReynolds » November 10, 2019, 3:23 pm

Thanyou
I will check it out

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”