udonmap.com

Why do bar girls have tattoos on their shoulders necks etc

Post by vidmaster » December 17, 2019, 7:07 am

Why do bar girls have tattoos on their shoulders necks etc

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Why do bar girls have tattoos on their shoulders necks etc

Post by jackspratt » December 17, 2019, 7:59 am

Why does anyone have tattoos on any part of their body?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 17, 2019, 8:05 am

Because they can.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » December 17, 2019, 8:33 am

Many Thai ladies have tattoos. Bar girls tend to have more than most. The difference between people with Tatt's and people who don't ? People with Tatt's don't have an opinion about people who don't have Tatt's :D
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 17, 2019, 9:00 am

Freedom of choice .. choose to have them or not doesnt alter the chaos in my life so heyho..

Not only Bar girls seem to like ink .. watch any Brit Euro footy game n the majority of players have them now .. not like the days ov Nobbt Stiles n Duncan Goodhew ..

Proud to say i never went out with a lass unless her tatts were spelt reet .

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 17, 2019, 12:51 pm

Seems plain stupid to me :confused:

They need to attract customers to make a living, so why on earth would they spend money to make themselves repulsive to a percentage of their clientele?

Surely they would be far better off not defacing their bodies until after they have found Mr atm and then getting a temp tatt until they have settled down.

Shock horror (reality flash) these sexy slim little tattoos dont look half as good when the layers of fat have stretched them, the wrinkles have folded them and the colours have faded :shock: :-&

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » December 17, 2019, 1:28 pm

Why do many sports players, particularly in Aussie Rules football, Rugby and other similar sports, have tattoos these days and not in years back. Its just a personal choice for their lifestyle, in this day and age. I am sure part of it is considered a "Fashion Statement", these days.

Same with some of the Thai girls, and not just limited to Thai Bar girls

Dayne Beams (2).jpg

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » December 17, 2019, 2:18 pm

I have a theory about this craze to have tattoos. I know I will get some flack over this, but it wouldn't be the first time and I am used to it, so here goes.

When God created us HE instilled in each one of us a unique desire to be a part of something greater than ourselves. HIS desire is that each of us become part of HIS Kingdom on earth, yet the evil one has enticed mankind to pervert the purpose of God by developing fads which God considers as taboo. The devil and his demons then compel people to join in and be a part of the modern culture with all of it's fads, promising them that they will find fulfillment, happiness and contentment. The evil one seeks followers who will reject the call of God to HIS Kingdom, but it's nothing more than a trap which is meant to destroy. Jesus said in John 10:10..."The thief’s (the evil one) purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness".

When I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior on August 5,1988 and became part of God's Kingdom on earth, I knew immediately that I was to turn from the pull of the modern culture and be a lone wolf in the midst of a wicked generation. I learned to "put on the mind of Christ" and make my decisions using the wisdom of God, so now I no longer answer to the call of modern culture with all of its perversions. People just want to "fit in", so they join the LGBTQIA community, the tattooed crowd, the Nike sport's shoe nuts, the piercings' club....and the list goes on and on.

My friends, none of that fulfills the need of the human heart to belong. The thrill of being "different" soon wears off, and that person lays his/her head on the pillow at night and continues to cry out for the answer to the most important question of all times...…."what is my purpose in life". Been there...done that...and the answer can only be found in a personal relationship with the creator of the universe and all that is within...Jesus Christ!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 17, 2019, 5:06 pm

Some ex-pats also like classy tatts:

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

stereolab
udonmap.com

Post by stereolab » December 17, 2019, 5:52 pm

I always felt that excessive tattoos’ made a person look dirty.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 17, 2019, 6:02 pm

GT93 wrote:
December 17, 2019, 5:06 pm
Some ex-pats also like classy tatts:

I wonder if these 2 are on the school run or just like to sit n watch the black n whites .. i spied one in the background short looks like a lesser spotted button popping short skirted version as well ..

I never worked out why folks would have tatts on their heads n faces .. credit Mike Tyson he was one of the first high profile people to do it.

dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 17, 2019, 6:04 pm

Many years ago the only people who had tatts were sailors who had been press ganged outside some pub or another whilst they were completely brain dead with alcohol ......... coincidence ........ probably not

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » December 17, 2019, 6:17 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
December 17, 2019, 2:18 pm
I have a theory about this craze to have tattoos. I know I will get some flack over this, but it wouldn't be the first time and I am used to it, so here goes.

When God created us HE instilled in each one of us a unique desire to be a part of something greater than ourselves. HIS desire is that each of us become part of HIS Kingdom on earth, yet the evil one has enticed mankind to pervert the purpose of God by developing fads which God considers as taboo. The devil and his demons then compel people to join in and be a part of the modern culture with all of it's fads, promising them that they will find fulfillment, happiness and contentment. The evil one seeks followers who will reject the call of God to HIS Kingdom, but it's nothing more than a trap which is meant to destroy. Jesus said in John 10:10..."The thief’s (the evil one) purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness".

When I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior on August 5,1988 and became part of God's Kingdom on earth, I knew immediately that I was to turn from the pull of the modern culture and be a lone wolf in the midst of a wicked generation. I learned to "put on the mind of Christ" and make my decisions using the wisdom of God, so now I no longer answer to the call of modern culture with all of its perversions. People just want to "fit in", so they join the LGBTQIA community, the tattooed crowd, the Nike sport's shoe nuts, the piercings' club....and the list goes on and on.

My friends, none of that fulfills the need of the human heart to belong. The thrill of being "different" soon wears off, and that person lays his/her head on the pillow at night and continues to cry out for the answer to the most important question of all times...…."what is my purpose in life". Been there...done that...and the answer can only be found in a personal relationship with the creator of the universe and all that is within...Jesus Christ!
i also have a theory,don,t try and inflict your religious believes on everyone else

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » December 17, 2019, 7:03 pm

Cue ball has some Thai script on the back of his Gregory... Any takers?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 17, 2019, 7:11 pm

"who nicked me syrup"

Manxlad
udonmap.com

Post by Manxlad » December 17, 2019, 7:50 pm

Sateeb wrote:
December 17, 2019, 7:03 pm
Cue ball has some Thai script on the back of his Gregory... Any takers?
Maybe it’s thai script for wat but the Thai tattooist slipped in a T too the front of the wat ?

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 17, 2019, 7:51 pm

It's mai bpen rai. I wish the tattooist had written kwai.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 17, 2019, 7:58 pm

GT93 wrote:
December 17, 2019, 7:51 pm
It's mai bpen rai. I wish the tattooist had written kwai.
Bit uncalled for GT :lol: , I bet youve had mornings when you woke up and wondered "where the f*** did that come from?" :-$

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 17, 2019, 8:03 pm

This is the Udon Thani specific thread. Before I report it for being not relevant to Udon Thani, what bar girls are we talking about?

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 17, 2019, 8:09 pm

Not enough. ;)

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”