Rapid-Dissolving toilet paper

General Udon Thani topics only!
docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Rapid-Dissolving toilet paper

Post by docta » February 24, 2021, 10:32 am

Hi,

Does anyone know where rapid-dissolving toilet paper used primarily in RV's, Boats and easily clogged toilet-septic systems may be purchased in, Udon Thani?

Thank you...
Attachments
Rapid-Dissolving toilet paper.png
Such as Scott brand as seen here.

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Rapid-Dissolving toilet paper

Post by parrot » February 25, 2021, 12:19 am

Look here for this particular product:
https://www.ubuy.co.th/en/search/index/ ... tore/store

Lots of Thai paper is advertised as biodegradable.......but might be light M&M's melt-in-your-mouth sort of thing. In any case, it seems that single ply degrades much faster than 2 or 3-ply (more and more 3 ply being offered these days).

The paper on this website is advertised as biodegradable.....not sure if rapid-dissolving.
https://shopee.co.th/%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3 ... 3530622524
https://shopee.co.th/%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3 ... 1187698722

If you're trying to reduce the amount of paper down the toilet, bum guns work well......but products like https://www.lazada.co.th/products/120-b ... store&mp=3 work even better. When we first arrived on our then 3-month vacation to the US, my wife wanted a bum gun in our daughter's bathroom. I bought a traditional type.....but our daughter didn't like it. She ordered the Luxe model (sold as Neo 185 in the US). She liked that so much, she ordered 2 more for the other bathrooms. A friend of our daughter's came over one day and Paula told her to try the Neo out. We could hear her hoot with glee......she ordered one for herself, then 10 for friends/family as Christmas presents. Several of our daughter's other friends have ordered them as well. Having used a bum gun in Thailand for over 20 years, there's no question the Neo works better.....for men and women. Easy to connect, no electric, and your toilet paper consumption should drop considerably.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 25, 2021, 9:34 am

I stayed in a boutique hotel near Samitivej hospital in Bangkok that catered for the Japanese demographic. The dunny had one of those high-tech bidet thingmies and although I won't admit to hooting with glee, I did spend simply AGES rinsing my freckle.

Back on topic, the cheapest, locally made, single-ply ass wipe will probably fit the bill for being least likely to cause blockages. A rule of thumb (or finger) is if your fingers easily go through it at first wipe, then it's probably adequate for the OP's requirements.

Now, go wash your hands.

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » February 25, 2021, 3:40 pm

tamada wrote:
February 25, 2021, 9:34 am
The dunny had one of those high-tech bidet thingmies
Terminal 21 shopping mall. Worth a visit if caught short in BKK or dont fancy using the loos in one of the establishments on Soi Cowboy.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 26, 2021, 7:24 am

MOst of the SOFT Tissue Toilet paper available easily these days, when mixed with water goes into a very soft pulp. After having my Toilet Cess Pits emptied after nearly two years of constant use. I was told that they were not full and asI was careful about which toilet paper I used, r, he would see me in two years time .
So although the dissolving type is required where the containment box is small ( like and RV ), normal Cess Pits can accommodate most soft toilet paper and with use of the BUM Gun , no problems at all.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”