Conspiracy theorists

General Udon Thani topics only!
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Conspiracy theorists

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 18, 2021, 8:52 am

Rest assured the Dodo (Flamingo actually) is safe n well .. im hearing it may return to the scene of the crime today from 12 noon to 3:55 pm .

Barney dont let Tam get yer g string in a tangle ...hes on fire this morning :lol:

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 18, 2021, 9:00 am

Rapid fire.
Must be home alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 18, 2021, 9:13 am

Barney wrote:
April 18, 2021, 8:48 am
tamada wrote:
Barney wrote:
April 18, 2021, 6:50 am
So is Biden a conspiracy theorist?

https://www.facebook.com/SkyNewsAustral ... 795145629/

Meh... that's just sour grapes.
Please explain sour grapes for whom?

Sour grapes FROM Jack 'Joe 90' Houghton, the creators of that show and the intelligent, free-thinking audience it serves.

Having been left with the damp squib of Hunter Biden's laptop, the lack of rebuttal or any legal pursuit by the Biden clan for anything from theft to slander is making them even more upset. Sort of, "If it wasn't true, they would defend themselves!" versus "They're not defending themselves so it must be true!"

When the lady that the erudite and upstanding Rudy Giuliani passed the laptop to (because he couldn't get rid of that stink bomb quick enough) has to go on national television to drum up sales for her book about it? Maybe the rules for 'pass the parcel' are different down there and the one left holding it wins?

YCMTSU

But thanks for the insight into right wing media noise in Australia. Sky Australia must be the 'Fox News' of the antipodes, no?
jack houghton.jpg
Not Joe 90.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 18, 2021, 9:14 am

Barney wrote:
April 18, 2021, 9:00 am
Rapid fire.
Must be home alone.

It's the coffee... honest!

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 18, 2021, 9:19 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 18, 2021, 8:03 am
most are complete claptrap
So some have merit?
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 18, 2021, 9:22 am

Barney wrote:

The answer is no, but riddle me this. Was Trump a conspiracy theorist?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 18, 2021, 10:56 am

Whistler wrote:
Barney wrote:

You’re asking the wrong bloke.
I’m not Batman

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 18, 2021, 11:16 am

Barney wrote:
April 18, 2021, 10:56 am
Whistler wrote:
Barney wrote:

I’m not Batman

:lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 18, 2021, 11:31 am

Barney wrote:
April 18, 2021, 10:56 am
Whistler wrote:
Barney wrote:

I’m not Batman

Any excuse to avoid telling the truth. Very selective on who you suggest is a conspiracy theorist. To even compare, by implication, that Biden is put in the same category to the most outrageous conspiracy theorist president in America's history, makes you look already more ridiculous, but you appear to be making a pretty good fist of that lately.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 2, 2021, 12:13 pm

One for the conspiracy theorists

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dominion- ... 98434.html

Its getting hot in the kitchen when a right wing media star like the Epoch Times is publishing a bit of the truth for a change. However, when they say they did not know if there was a settlement, they are bending credibility a fair bit, the lawyers said any settlement was subject to confidentiality.

How much money will Sidney P and Rudi G have left after the defamation actions have run their course, not much I guess and maybe bankruptcy. The bankruptcy in itself will be interesting as it will be looking to see if they are squirreling way assets ahead of the inevitable outcome.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 2, 2021, 8:26 pm

Rudi can probably declare bankruptcy from within his cell in the Federal Penitentiary.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 16, 2021, 9:24 pm

Interesting article worthy of note

https://www.ccn.com/people-behind-qanon ... -revealed/

Our own Semperiguy (or whatever the spelling is) and Mickojack were enthusiastic followers of Qanon, every one of their predictions has proven to be wrong, every single one without exception. But quite a few on here are happy to latch onto the cynical conspiracy theories from this strange phenomena.

Six months down the line from the inauguration, DM's theory that Kamila Harris will take over from an institutionalised Biden is now thoroughly debunked. A Qanon theory that has zero basis. Trekkertony on the cusp of the conspiracy theories and his man love for Trump is looking more than a bit silly. Barney a well established lover of all things Fox looks equally marooned by facts overtaking right wing bias. Giggle and the voluminous Declan are looking more pathetic by the day.

Truth time. Biden is no star, but certainly better than the idiot that preceded him, just another American President that is a compromise leader of this dysfunctional society.

The one interesting outcome. This site allows voluminous troll misinformation from some of the aforementioned, that Facebook and twitter has already banned.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » July 17, 2021, 5:57 pm

Whistler wrote:
July 16, 2021, 9:24 pm
Truth time. Biden is no star, but certainly better than the idiot that preceded him....
Hard to disagree with then Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's assessment: "He's a f------ moron."

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » July 17, 2021, 5:59 pm

Whistler wrote:
This site allows voluminous troll misinformation from some of the aforementioned, that Facebook and twitter has already banned.
I have always had a strong belief in open debate, and the approach that ideas will live and die in the bright light of broad public examination and discussion. While it's true that discussion of some extreme conspiracy theories has been limited on Udon Map, it is not something which I like to do, or do lightly.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » July 17, 2021, 6:34 pm

Conspiracy theories are good fodder for forums as it excites the members but I haven't seen any conspiracy theorists on these Thai sites for a while, I miss them.

This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 17, 2021, 7:33 pm

Udon Map wrote:
July 17, 2021, 5:59 pm
Whistler wrote:
This site allows voluminous troll misinformation from some of the aforementioned, that Facebook and twitter has already banned.
I have always had a strong belief in open debate, and the approach that ideas will live and die in the bright light of broad public examination and discussion. While it's true that discussion of some extreme conspiracy theories has been limited on Udon Map, it is not something which I like to do, or do lightly.
Masks save lives, vaccinations save lives. Allowing misinformation on these issues COSTS lives, all measures to limit the spread of this deadly virus saves lives. Free speech is a fine theory, but allowing others to spread misinformation aids and abets lies that lead to more deaths. It is as simple as that.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 17, 2021, 8:05 pm

Earnest wrote:
July 17, 2021, 6:34 pm
Conspiracy theories are good fodder for forums as it excites the members but I haven't seen any conspiracy theorists on these Thai sites for a while, I miss them.
You obviously don't look in on these threads, westers - they are full of it:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=51797&p=620836#p620836

viewtopic.php?f=137&t=52672&p=620833#p620833

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » July 17, 2021, 8:53 pm

Ah yes, I see what you mean.

I haven't time to read all those links as I have things to do this weekend but I can see the theme of these posts are heading in the right direction. Hopefully, we shall see references to QAnon soon?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 17, 2021, 9:10 pm

Earnest wrote:
July 17, 2021, 6:34 pm

Nice pic Ernest.

When I first alerted this forum that Covid's incredibly rapid spread was very dangerous, I was poo pooed by many on here, tamada told me in no uncertain terms that I was a tin hat conspiracy theorist, that it would be the death of me.

There is zero doubt that Thailand, and many other countries, had many deaths in those early weeks that were not recognised as Covid related, there were no testing capabilities for the virus in remote districts.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 17, 2021, 9:32 pm

On a different theme - do you see the same sense of despair in the UK as samster seems to display on the Euro footy thread?

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=52962&start=500

It's pretty disturbing if it exists.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”