Traffic Police active as New Year nears

General Udon Thani topics only!
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Traffic Police active as New Year nears

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 24, 2022, 8:12 am

Circa 9pm DM popped out and the BIB were out in force on the RR .. its that time of year hence gathering tokens for the up n coming NY festivities... no issues as i blew the officer and was allowed on my way.

Seems the day time check points in the town are pretty regular same location where as the RR evening move from one location to another frequently.

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 24, 2022, 10:01 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 24, 2022, 8:12 am
Circa 9pm DM popped out and the BIB were out in force on the RR .. its that time of year hence gathering tokens for the up n coming NY festivities... no issues as i blew the officer and was allowed on my way.

Seems the day time check points in the town are pretty regular same location where as the RR evening move from one location to another frequently.

DM
Please clarify your statement in your POST. YOU blew the officer, interesting fine, was he happy ????

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 24, 2022, 10:53 am

Khun Paul wrote:
December 24, 2022, 10:01 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Please clarify your statement in your POST. YOU blew the officer, interesting fine, was he happy ????
Indeed ..to clarify , rather deviously and in KPiesk style i thought by blowing the officer then making a complaint to the inspector in charge in an attempt to get the check point removed .. alas i may have blown with too much vigour and enthusiam as the flat tops parting short was ...see you again next week Mr Jon .

Hope that clears that mess up

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 24, 2022, 1:03 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 24, 2022, 10:53 am
Khun Paul wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Indeed ..to clarify , rather deviously and in KPiesk style i thought by blowing the officer then making a complaint to the inspector in charge in an attempt to get the check point removed .. alas i may have blown with too much vigour and enthusiam as the flat tops parting short was ...see you again next week Mr Jon .

DM
Mess?

Bring tissues, you know it helps.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 24, 2022, 8:54 pm

tamada wrote:
December 24, 2022, 1:03 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 24, 2022, 10:53 am
Khun Paul wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

DM
Mess?

Bring tissues, you know it helps.
Or .... Swallow

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”