HOW ABOUT THIS..................

General Udon Thani topics only!
efxg57

HOW ABOUT THIS..................

Post by efxg57 » February 23, 2008, 8:06 pm

I guess the old proverb, " No Thai woman is truly happy unless she is making somebody more miserable than she is" must be true. But what does that say for all the Farangs? I have been talking with other Forum members ( who wish to remain anonymouus), it seems as though it is not only the Female, but the Farang husband/boyfriend who can't keep their mouths shut. Why is it everytime you hear gossip you go running back to your partner to tell her? Why, so she can make somebody else more miserable than she is? Really guys, try keeping your mouths shut. Whatever happened to "CONFIDENCE?" Are your relationships so shallow, so weak, so unhappy, so MISERABLE that you must make somebody else's the same way? Try this, Nothing Good To Say, Than Say Nothing. Or this might be better......MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS =D> =D>

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » February 23, 2008, 8:16 pm

Sounds like you've been the subject of someone's malicious gossip. I assume you're in Udorn. It's unfortunate that everyone knows your business when you live in an Ex-Pat community.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » February 23, 2008, 8:20 pm

Not exclusive to ex-pat communities, it's universal when Thai gals and bf/husbands are involved.(ime).
With exceptions of course.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

efxg57

Post by efxg57 » February 23, 2008, 8:23 pm

Yes, live in Udon. And yes to the malicious gossip. Several times, once or twice justified. Doesn't matter, lets try and keep things in Confidence. Life here is challenging enough without Gossip and other things. Just a thought Boyz.. Loose Lips Sink RelationSHIPS.............

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » February 23, 2008, 9:23 pm

Don't let the B*****ds get you down.

bamboopaul
udonmap.com

Post by bamboopaul » February 23, 2008, 11:14 pm

Ride the storm and rule the waves, but agree, can't understand why there is so much loose gossip, probably nothing better to do !!

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » February 23, 2008, 11:58 pm

how about this instead of bragging about the women you slept with or the lady who hit on you keep your own mouth shut remeber a secret is not a secret when two or more know it
as for gossip ladies from all over the world find that a favorite pass time
and yes loose lips sink relationSHIPS always carry wet ones to clean your self and mouth wash also incase you like to lick the jar

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » February 24, 2008, 12:01 am

:-k
Can You Dig It Dug.?

motasi
udonmap.com

Post by motasi » February 24, 2008, 12:16 am

Just being a human, and I could be wrong because of that fact, but if one wants to keep secrets, then keep your own business to your own self.

If for some reason one feels the need to confide in someone of a wrong doing, potential wrong doing, or ramifications fears, then you only have yourself to blame, for not keeping your own mouth shut.

People are people no matter what country, or culture, and it's a known fact that people will gossip, if you feed them information, good or bad.

I honestly mean no disrespect, and it's true that some westerners gossip on each other here, just as much as Thais do, but it is part of human nature, not just Thai nature.

The only way to keep a secrete, is to keep it hidden.

If something becomes gossip, most likely it's your own damn fault, and you are accountable for your own actions. Don't blame others when it was your fault to begin with.

Men can keep secrets, but Boyz can not, and we all know women never keep secrets. Always watch your six.

For the Boyz, I suggest you guys spread your vaginal walls apart, fist yourself until you find a pair of balls, and pull hard.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » February 24, 2008, 12:22 am

For the Boyz, I suggest you guys spread your vaginal walls apart, fist yourself until you find a pair of balls, and pull hard
Err i would give that a miss, thanks anyway.. :lol:

motasi
udonmap.com

Post by motasi » February 24, 2008, 12:26 am

Sorry Monkey, I get a little testy at times. :D

Garnet
udonmap.com

Prosthesis

Post by Garnet » February 24, 2008, 12:39 am

Hopefully no one here is in the market for any of these, motasi!

http://www.castlesupplys.com/newframe/castleframe.htm
Garnet & Jack

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Prosthesis

Post by beer monkey » February 24, 2008, 1:08 am

Garnet wrote:Hopefully no one here is in the market for any of these, motasi!

http://www.castlesupplys.com/newframe/castleframe.htm
Oh i don't know garnet....some of the 'we' search out on the net.. :lol: :lol:

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » February 24, 2008, 2:09 am

motasi wrote:For the Boyz, I suggest you guys spread your vaginal walls apart, fist yourself until you find a pair of balls, and pull hard.
Can you supply a diagram? I don't want to mess this up...

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » February 24, 2008, 2:14 am

aznyron wrote:always carry wet ones to clean your self and mouth wash also incase you like to lick the jar
Lick the jar?

Interesting use of imagery.

Is that like drinking from the furry cup? :-k

motasi
udonmap.com

Post by motasi » February 24, 2008, 3:06 am

Great stuff here.

Pakawala
udonmap.com

Post by Pakawala » February 24, 2008, 11:09 am

I once heard that, "Intellectuals talk about philosophy and theory; gentlemen talk about sports and weather; and morons talk about people." ...or something similar.

8)

dougness
udonmap.com

Post by dougness » February 24, 2008, 11:14 am

Same rules different nation,never use you real name or any other identifying details,Khaw Jai Kup?

dill
udonmap.com

Post by dill » February 24, 2008, 11:44 am

dougness wrote:Same rules different nation,never use you real name or any other identifying details,Khaw Jai Kup?
agree with you there.
and eddie i have many people talk about me and personally i do not give a hoot ,they must be that bored with their own life to talk about others.
will catch up soon eddie

Mainer
udonmap.com

Post by Mainer » February 24, 2008, 11:46 pm

Eddie, in Maine we say, ---- em and feed em beans. Or is that a Boston thing? LOL

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”