Looking for House to rent.

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Jaluun

Looking for House to rent.

Post by Jaluun » January 3, 2019, 7:20 pm

I'm looking for a house with 2 bedrooms minimum, a kitchen and a garden, clean and not too old for a maximum of 8000 Baht per month not further than 10 km. from Centralplaza.

I have no pets and I like to keep things tidy and don't break stuff so Id be a great person to rent your house. Also I'll be renting longterm.
You can call me: 0824050592 or just reply to my post.
Thanks!

freeride
udonmap.com

Re: Looking for House to rent.

Post by freeride » January 5, 2019, 2:24 pm

For 8000 bath you can rent my pool villa but...more then 10 km from central plaza...its 38 km. Gove me a call if you change your mind about location
Kjell 0625408837

samuel
udonmap.com

Post by samuel » January 5, 2019, 4:47 pm

Jaluun

Post by Jaluun » January 6, 2019, 8:52 pm

Nice one freeride, I'd consider it if we didn't have to work in the city every day. 38km. is a bit too far. ;)

Thanks samuel, I will check this website daily.

Return to “Property for rent”