Ford Ranger Wildtrack 2007

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Ford Ranger Wildtrack 2007

Post by MichaelZ » October 31, 2019, 12:12 am

Hi Everyone!

For sale our great pickup,
12 years old, so i believe it is 2007(but might be 2008 ;) ),
runs great, recently got new air conditioning and brake pads.
176 000 km.
Apologize, I am no longer in Thailand, my wife is still home and you would have contact her on her mobile, thai and little English:).
I will try to add some more photos in next few days.
Price is 280 k baht or near offers, all will be considered !
Car is still with finance company with about 150 k left to pay with 6300 b per month;
up to the buyer - either pay full amount to My Lovely Wife or leave finance and pay just the rest :).

Great car, bought it 6 years ago when it had less than 60 000 km, tried to take care of it as much as I could, no accidents from us, and as far as I know no accident before too.

Also we have our house and land for sale , please check here :

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 04&t=50713

If you would be interested in both ( house and car ) - you can count os some great discount !
My wife wishes to sell asap and join me here during nice cold winter...

CONTACT - MAYA 0868620893
Cheers,

Mike
Attachments
LINE_P20191030_175142139.jpg
LINE_P20191030_175142151.jpg
LINE_P20191030_175225686.jpg

andymu
udonmap.com

Re: Ford Ranger Wildtrack 2007

Post by andymu » October 31, 2019, 6:21 pm

"Car is still with finance company" correct me if I'm wrong but you can't sell it if you don't own it. If the finance is payed off and the owner has the registration book, well all is good. If the person who has the finance agreement were to default on another finance contract surely this truck would be taken as payment.

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » November 1, 2019, 4:37 am

Hello !

Before I was gone, I asked my wife about that. She called the company, and the boss said that they can transfer remaining amount to another person ? I believe the easiest way would be just full amount in cash of course, but apparently there is this way...
But I cannot be sure really:(
Thank you for pointing this out - you might be actually right ! Apologise for the confusion ;)

Sent from my H60-L12 using Tapatalk

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » November 3, 2019, 4:51 am

[quote=MichaelZ post_id=557513 time=1572557846 user_id=32956]
Hello !

Before I was gone, I asked my wife about that. She called the company, and the boss said that they can transfer remaining amount to another person ? I believe the easiest way would be just full amount in cash of course, but apparently there is this way...
But I cannot be sure really:(
Thank you for pointing this out - you might be actually right ! Apologise for the confusion ;)

Sent from my H60-L12 using Tapatalk
[/quote]

We purchased a Honda City that was financed by Thanachart Bank.
This is the way we did it.
We went to the Thaiachart bank where the care was financed and asked the bank if it would be possible to transfer the loan from the seller to the buyer. The banks said that we would need to apply for a loan for the balance that was owed on the car and if the application was approved then the transfer could be done.
We negotiated with the seller to give them the amount to recover from what they had invested in the car and finance the remainder that was owed at the bank. This was done outside of the bank between the seller and us. The bank had no involvement in this. They were just interested in making sure that the rest of the finance package was paid off.
We were approved for the loan and we finished paying off the car loan.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » November 3, 2019, 3:15 pm

Thank you for this post !
I believe that is exactly what everyone meant ( wife and company ).
Not the easiest way but it can be done :)
Thanks again!
Mike

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » November 13, 2019, 10:29 am

just thinking......surely one can just give you your price at the finance company, get them sorted, then give me the car..free and clean as it were..I would not want to bugger around with some loan, and hassle with finance company..I would ride shotgun with your missus and me money, just to make sure nothing hinky was going down..

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » November 13, 2019, 1:33 pm

maaka wrote:
November 13, 2019, 10:29 am
just thinking......surely one can just give you your price at the finance company, get them sorted, then give me the car..free and clean as it were..I would not want to bugger around with some loan, and hassle with finance company..I would ride shotgun with your missus and me money, just to make sure nothing hinky was going down..
Yes,
I believe that would be the best way to do it. Quick and easy for everyone . but there is always an option B if anyone wishes :)

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

House, Farm and Car for sale

Post by MichaelZ » January 12, 2020, 3:19 am

Hi Everyone,

Mike and Maya here again,

I hope you don't mind I bring our 3 sale adds together again with new, lower prices.
As I am already freezing my butt off in Europe for some time and my wife is still stuck in Thailand,
we are lowering the prices for our House, Farm and Great Car ( ;) ) , as I would really like to see my wife with me here soon,
all offers will be considered.

As all 3 listing are connected and can be ( and are preferred ) bought together, I hope you dont I put this listing under 3 different categories :

Our house with small land and little flower business - NEW PRICE - 1 000 000 BAHT

link to original listing :

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 81#p559281

Our rice farm, located 5 minutes away from the house, outside the village - NEW PRICE - 600 000 BAHT

link to original listing :

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 72#p558172

And of course our beloved pickup - NEW PRICE - 220 000 BAHT

original listing :

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 90#p558290

If anyone decided to buy everything, from together price 1.8 mln, there would be a good discount.

Please contact me by message, or if you prefer - my wife Maya - 0868628093. Please speak slowly and clearly - her English is not the best i must say ;)

Thank you for looking,
Regards,

Mike

Google coordinates : House : 17.366885, 103.182906 , Farm : 17.384413, 103.197401
Attachments
map h.jpg
farm map.jpg

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”