Petrol Mower.

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
trubrit
udonmap.com

Petrol Mower.

Post by trubrit » October 15, 2015, 10:13 am

This mower is fitted with a Briggs & Stratton 55 petrol engine.It is 7 years old and runs well, unfortunately it is sometimes difficult to start, I believe because my wife always gets the fuel from the village garage, because when I look the carb is always clogged and has to be cleaned about every six months.Its been reguarly serviced by Tool Pro each year.Its only been used domestically on my own garden.Now however my wife's patience has run out and she has gone out and bought a new one so this is surplus to requirements.
DSCN2804.jpg
DSCN2805.jpg
Just asking 3,000bht. A bargain for a petrol head with patience.It cost 19k.
Located at Non Wau Sor, Nong Wai. delivery in town could be arranged.PM for further details.

Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

Dingo
udonmap.com

Petrol Mower.

Post by Dingo » October 16, 2015, 4:52 am

Hi Trubrit,
Just out of curiosity, can you tell me how wide the cut is and how many blades ( 2 or 4).
Is it a 2 stroke or 4 stroke engine?
When was the last service by Tool Pro and is it running ok now?

No guarantees but "could" be interested.
Thanks
Dingo

trubrit
udonmap.com

Petrol Mower.

Post by trubrit » October 16, 2015, 8:47 am

It's a single cylinder 4 stroke, air cooled engine. It has a single 16", double edged, rotary blade. Last serviced I would guess about 6 months ago, can't be sure as it's been sitting in the garage for the last three months , since my wife bought a new one .Had new spark plug and generally cleaned last service .When put away it was running fine but next time out it refused to start, that's when my wife unknown to me, went out and bought a new one, as she was happy with that I couldn't be bothered to even look at the old one .
I would point out at the very cheap price, although I am not aware of any mechanical problems, it is sold "as seen", without any warranty given or implied.I do have the full parts and operating books that I would pass on to a purchaser.Thanks for your interest.
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

Dingo
udonmap.com

Petrol Mower.

Post by Dingo » October 16, 2015, 9:10 am

Cheers,
Thanks for the info. I've only got a few Sq mts of lawn around the pool area where my ride on tractor can't get on to, so just weighing up the needs V's wants. Let me think about it.

Thanks
Dingo

dougmatelot

Petrol Mower.

Post by dougmatelot » October 18, 2015, 9:07 pm

Hi Trubrit
Yep 'I've had experience of that engine; can be a swine to start, especially for a lady; but basically not a complicated product. I'm up for the machine at 3k, as I have a wicked 'lawn'; weeds grass and constantly surfacing stones. I normally cut with a Makita; which throws stones everywhere; at me and I've broken one window. This machine with it's big blade will handle the rough terrain; and keep a lot of the stones under cover.
Where is '' in town'' to you; Udon Non Khai Pon Phisi; are no problem to me; have truck and live in Ban Sang Khom; 22kms from Phen.

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”