Land for House wanted

Udon Thani land for sale and rent
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
gprit
udonmap.com

Land for House wanted

Post by gprit » May 24, 2015, 6:40 pm

Returning to Udon Thani in January and looking for approx 2 Rai to build a house, probably around Nong Bua Lumpha.
Anyone have any information let me know please.

Cha-am

Land for House wanted

Post by Cha-am » October 20, 2015, 5:48 pm

Hello. Don't know if you're still looking for land to build on but if you are my wife and I have a plot of land which is just under 2 Rai in the area of Phon Phisai. Between Pakhat and Phon Phisai, The land has been covered ready for building and is approximately 100m from the main road. If you are still looking and this area might be of interest to you, just let us know and we'll email you some photographs.We have the deeds to the land which are in my Thai wifes name.
We will be in Thailand throughout November if you want to get in touch regarding the land.

Tony888sp5
udonmap.com

Land for House wanted

Post by Tony888sp5 » January 31, 2016, 10:54 am

Hi
If you are still looking for land to build a home?
We have 2.2 Rai in Nakamhi, full Chanot..15Km west of Nongbualamphu on the 210
Located next to the main road with a 180sq Metre shop, which could be converted into a home?
Failing that, approximately 2 Rai behind the shop to build a home
Road access front and rear of land
If you are still looking and interested?
Please feel free to contact me for further details
Regards
Tony 0871305128
Last edited by Tony888sp5 on January 31, 2016, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Land for House wanted

Post by mickojak » January 31, 2016, 11:23 am

Hi,
We also have about 1.5rai on the edge of Nong Wua So, which is exactly half way from Udon Thani to Nong Bua lamphu.
Quiet spot, 2 road frontage, about 2K to local market, 7/11 etc.
Can call me 08 3677 5324
Mick

Udonhoward
udonmap.com

Land for House wanted

Post by Udonhoward » February 2, 2016, 6:12 am

Three rai for sale, Ban Nayat, about 8km from Ring Road, NE of town. (Across the street from Wat Santi Wanaram).

Fully filled and walled, ready to build. Has paved road access on one side, with municipal water and electricity. This would be a great location for a luxury home, in the country, but not far from town. Surrounded by rice fields, lots of privacy.

Paste to Goolge Maps to see: 17.471152,102.867147

See photos and full add in classifieds on this website...

Return to “Land For Sale & Rent”