Land with House Auction

Udon Thani land for sale and rent
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
freehouse

Land with House Auction

Post by freehouse » January 17, 2017, 7:36 am

Location- Tambon Ban Chan, Chang Wat, Udon Thani

Physical Address: 106 Moo 3, Ban Rai Soi 1, Ban Chan, Mong, Udon Thani 4100
Do not go out to the property without an appointment as there are is video security and guard dogs on the premises.

Send an email message to register today for the sealed bid auction with reserve or if you have any questions please leave your telephone number

Inspection date-Saturday 11, February, 2017

Sealed bid day-Sunday 12, February, 2017

Available Now
Buy it now price-3,500,000 THB
House-new metal roof, tile floors 3 br with toilet
Land-2821 sq meters, fruit trees and bamboo trees over 20 years old
(Buyer should do due diligence)
Sq. Meters
Sqw 21
1 Rai = 4 Ngan 1600
3 Ngan = 400 sq. m 1200
Total Sq. Meters 2821
Mortgage-none
Finance-will consider partial
Travel time- to International Airport, Hospital, 7/11, Golf Course, Lake, Town Center, Kings Park, Shopping, favorite temple of an individual, all under 15 minutes by car
Seller reserves the right to cancel the auction in the event a buyer buys the property now for the above sum

Thank you for your interest.

Telephone: 0994175163
Email: [email protected]

dugles
udonmap.com

Re: Land with House Auction

Post by dugles » January 17, 2017, 2:26 pm

no pictures why

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » January 17, 2017, 5:07 pm

Are you in personal possession of the Chanote for all the land & is it Freehold.
If so who's name is on the Chanote, is it in your wife's name or company name.
It would help if you showed some photos of the land & house.

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » January 17, 2017, 5:10 pm

pal52 wrote:Are you in personal possession of the Chanote for all the land & is it Freehold.
If so who's name is on the Chanote, is it in your wife's name or company name.
It would help if you showed some photos of the land & house.
Send an email message to register today for the sealed bid auction with reserve or if you have any questions please leave your telephone number.

What email adress

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » January 18, 2017, 7:23 am

freehouse

Post by freehouse » January 18, 2017, 8:20 am

I'm a newby and can't figure out how to post pictures. I asked for moderators help and no reply.

freehouse

Post by freehouse » January 18, 2017, 8:44 am

Thank you for your questions. Please be advised that I'm an American helping my Thai friend Nat to prepare ads in English and respond to inquires in English. I'm not an agent and I receive no commission. I'm retired here so I can't work. The property is free and clear and in the name of her sister as I recall. Nat is helping her sister as the sister speaks no English. Nat speaks pretty good English, but writing English can be a problem for her at times. I have conveyed your questions to Nat and I expect an answer shortly. I invite you to call her at the number above in the signature, 0994175163, or write to her email at [email protected] for any further questions. I posted the pictures, but they never came up. I have contacted the moderator regarding the problem. If you sent me your email address I would be happy to send the pictures to you which includes some government documents. I prefer all answers come directly from Nat as I'm not familiar with Thai real estate, nor the government documents. The land price is low so the owner initially wanted to advertise the house as free. Thank you for your patience.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » January 20, 2017, 8:38 am

..God morning !

A member,felixcat,posted this Tutorial how to post pics,maybe some help:

Hi MEX,
I have posted these steps to upload pics many times..maybe UDMap should post a "Help" link.
OK, lets go...
Get your pics...copy them to your desk-top...then rt-click on a pic and select New Folder..
click on each pic and drag it into this new folder.
OK, now you have a new folder, now rt-click on it again and go to the bottom, click "rename folder"
Type in your choice, or "pics for UDMap"
Back to your post...at the bottom look for "attachments"
click it and search for "pics for UDMap".
click one, and select
uploading.......
then do it for every other one you have.
OHHHHHH
maybe your pics are too big and have to resize....
Rt click a pic, and select "edit", look for "pixels..change the size to about 850
Then redo all the other steps.
Good luck
Felixcat

Return to “Land For Sale & Rent”