Land -(1 Rai) -FULL Chanote-Good for building a house-inside city ((Pong Hai/Seka/Bueng Kan)

Udon Thani land for sale and rent
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
how241
udonmap.com

Land -(1 Rai) -FULL Chanote-Good for building a house-inside city ((Pong Hai/Seka/Bueng Kan)

Post by how241 » June 7, 2018, 5:27 pm

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 019.jpg
New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 018.jpg
New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 019.jpg
One (1) Rai of land for sale with FULL Freehold Title Deed (Red Bird-Chanote Or Nor Sor 4)... This is the highest and strongest type of land ownership deed...This One (1) Rai of land is located inside the city (Pong Hai) in the Bueng Kan Province(Bung Kan). The district name is: 'Seka'... The city name is: Pong Hai...It is located near Route # 222 ... This land is right on the paved road.... 350 truckloads of dirt has been added to raise up the land so it is ready for building on ....The dirt cost 110,000 baht....There are many new houses being built every month... There are over 16,000 people living in that immediate area and around 2,300 houses. Also the police office and hospital are right there too-very close by...There are many small restaurants and a internet shop, gas station, etc. all in a 1-3 minutes drive...A large new market just opened very close (100 meters) away from house land....
Will consider a TRADE for equal value - TRADE ( car/truck/boat/condo/house).. The Price is 575,000 baht... It might be possible to arrange for the buyer to give a down payment and to make payments for several years... The land can be cut into 2-3 parts if a buyer wants a smaller piece to build a house on with a smaller price too...I can give more info in Thai or English. Thank You...download/file.php?mode=view&id=44085
Attachments
New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 017.jpg
New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 016.jpg
New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 014.jpg
New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 013.jpg
New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 012.jpg

Nevoil
udonmap.com

Re: Land -(1 Rai) -FULL Chanote-Good for building a house-inside city ((Pong Hai/Seka/Bueng Kan)

Post by Nevoil » June 9, 2018, 9:06 pm

Thats Cheap !!!

alanhass
udonmap.com

Re: Land -(1 Rai) -FULL Chanote-Good for building a house-inside city ((Pong Hai/Seka/Bueng Kan)

Post by alanhass » July 16, 2018, 1:03 pm

If anyone needs a reliable English speaking construction company that build to western standards let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » July 16, 2018, 4:00 pm

Nevoil wrote:
June 9, 2018, 9:06 pm
Thats Cheap !!!
No I would call it a realistic price and if I was looking for land it would be top of my list.

Return to “Land For Sale & Rent”