sell 33.25 sqm studio condominium (IDEO Ladprao5, Bangkok)

Land & Property For Sale around Thailand
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
pnt

sell 33.25 sqm studio condominium (IDEO Ladprao5, Bangkok)

Post by pnt » January 27, 2011, 2:59 pm

new studio condominium (IDEO Ladprao5, Bangkok ) for sale
33.25 sqm, 14th floor, IDEO Ladprao5
partly furnished (with 2 air-conds, 2 electric hobs built in a kitchen unit)
best location ever (walkable to major department stores, a stone's throw of MRT underground station)
the room has just recently finished construction work in 2011 (thus 100% new and clean) - ready to move in about end-Feb, beginning March
(The owner, me, wants to sell because I want somewhere closer to my office….very sorry to let it go^^)
2,470,000 Baht inclusive

• Close to MRT Paholyotin Station and Mochit Station
• Connected to main roads, e.g. Lad Prao, Ratchadapisek,
Paholyotin, Vipavadee Rangsit, Express way, and Tollway.
More convenience with City Air Terminal (Don Muang Airport)
at MRT Ladprao station.
• Colorful location for metro lifestyle: Central Plaza Ladprao,
Carrefour, Major Ratchayotin, Esplanade.
Building: 1 Building 24 Storey
Facilities: Swimming Pool, Fitness, Garden and Residential, Kid Club, Library, Laundry, Shop and Car Park

Return to “Land & Property For Sale Nationwide”