Curtain track for drawstring system

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
ajarnudon
udonmap.com

Curtain track for drawstring system

Post by ajarnudon » April 16, 2021, 6:03 pm

I am looking for curtains and track for a drawstring curtain setup - the type where you pull down on a cord at the side and the curtains open outwards. Spoke to my wife about it and she knows what I mean, as our apartment at AEK Udon was fitted with them. So is nearly every hotel in the country. We went out to buy them this afternoon, but were luckless. Home Hub, which has a good range of curtains, doesn't stock them, nor does Global House. They do have vertical lift blinds, but that isn't what I am looking for. Same story at the huge Thai market next to Global House. Can anyone assist?

fdimike
udonmap.com

Re: Curtain track for drawstring system

Post by fdimike » April 16, 2021, 6:20 pm

Index has them. Index is located on the ring road next to Home Pro.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 16, 2021, 6:25 pm

There's also a shop inside Boe-Bae just beyond Global on the ring road. Near the front and right hand side of the clothing barn.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 16, 2021, 7:05 pm

Home Pro has them. As you face the store, enter the far right door, they're on the right after you enter, among the curtain stuff.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

ajarnudon
udonmap.com

Post by ajarnudon » April 17, 2021, 12:22 am

Thanks for the quick responses - I'll try Index first up. My wife tried at Boa-Bae today, but if we don't get any joy at Index, will check it out again.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 17, 2021, 2:43 am

Ajarnudon
We got all our house blinds from the shop noted below. It’s a hardware type shop, looks a bit run down but they can have the blind people come and talk to you, show sample s. Came and measured the house etc. Good quality.
drop in and ask.
Map below

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajarnudon
udonmap.com

Post by ajarnudon » May 9, 2021, 9:38 pm

Thanks guys. Followed all suggestions but without finding exactly what I was looking for. In the end, I changed the environment. I removed the security grille inside the window and put it outside, which then allowed me to use a conventional curtain arrangement. Bought another set from Home Hub which means those kitchen curtains match the others throughout the house. Thanks for your responses guys - much appreciated.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”