Where to buy home security alarm & installer

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » November 5, 2013, 7:52 am

Looking for reliable & trustworthy home security alarm company

winchester
udonmap.com

Post by winchester » November 5, 2013, 3:54 pm

you can buy from ud it

footymaster
udonmap.com

Post by footymaster » November 5, 2013, 6:14 pm

you can buy from home pro infa red alarm system and can buy extra movement sensers or there is an shop near global house turn right at the light going up hill near global and the shop is on your left side about 1km they have everything.

Tango Sierra
udonmap.com

Post by Tango Sierra » November 5, 2013, 8:45 pm

Security S.A. in the Udon IT Plaza has the systems and provides outstanding service. They also carry CCTV packages.

chewbacca
udonmap.com

Post by chewbacca » November 5, 2013, 9:40 pm

Is it me or have most of the people I know who bought into security systems here been ripped off?, -and end up thinking "hm, I bet one of the guys who did the security install tipped off a friend who in turn came around the stole my stuff anyways".

I mean, I know one guy who most people would have thought twice about ripping anything off of much less coming up on where he sleeps at night, -yet they literally low-crawled in and somehow ripped off a large screen TV that was both welded and bolted into a steel frame.

If you do any kind of security system, do it yourself, do it at night, and don't even leave the boxes the stuff came packed in in your garbage can. :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth:

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”