Beware of Lazada.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of Lazada.

Post by Khun Paul » July 20, 2020, 3:27 pm

Lazada is great for browsing items you want, it offers many choices and you eventually find what you want.
I take details and then find a shop or business that can get it to me for almost the same price .
The difference being is that you have a tangible place to complain and in person .
Used to use them a lot but now your stories have put me off.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » July 20, 2020, 5:44 pm

I've used them hundreds of times and continue to use them problem free, always the first place I go when I need something.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » July 20, 2020, 5:55 pm

if you order under the 7 day easy return you are always safe even when it comes from china , in case of problem you will have to send it back(free) to the lazada warehouse in bangkok were they will check the default and issue a refund , all this normally within 1 week... ;)

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » July 31, 2020, 7:57 am

new scam from lazada sellers not exactly extreme just a pain when you try to look for something and do as i do always click 4 stars and up . Now shops are putting up to hundreds of reviews of 5 stars but when you open the shops page you kust see 1 review . They tell lies to get their item to come up on top of lazada page.
As for 7 days easy return if it is from china they return no problem but if from thailand the shop has to agree to the return . I had 1 who sent me the wrong colour towels who refused the return and lazada did nothing the shop said even though wrong colour they were still ok . i ordered white they sent grey.
Photos is an example of 1 item i was looking at with 1857 reviews but on their page 1 review
Attachments
lie2e.JPG
lie.JPG
lie.JPG (22.17 KiB) Viewed 1983 times

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » July 31, 2020, 8:40 am

did you ask for a dispute or did you simply accepted the return refusal by the shop? ;)

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » July 31, 2020, 9:30 am

I ordered an item, and after due date not arrive.
Then out of the blue, sent me email to say product not available.
Full refund!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 31, 2020, 9:59 am

^^^ Regardless of the cost, it's not lazada's fault if someone believes that black light boxes attract and kill mossies.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » July 31, 2020, 10:44 am

ive had an acct for months & wanted to try it. but
the warnings( there was a published article on scams) really are ruining what was a great idea

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » August 2, 2020, 7:13 am

kopkei wrote:
July 31, 2020, 8:40 am
did you ask for a dispute or did you simply accepted the return refusal by the shop? ;)
I asked for a dispute but then got to complicated . I ordered 3 towels opened 1 towel pack saw it was grey the started return procedures . Lazada said i could return the 2 i never opened but not the 1 i opened as i may have used it ?Could not tell the colour until i opened it , thai logic.
Could not return 2 as they came together and could not print a return label for 2 only for 3 . Couple of useless chats i gave up

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » August 2, 2020, 7:19 am

tamada wrote:
July 31, 2020, 9:59 am
^^^ Regardless of the cost, it's not lazada's fault if someone believes that black light boxes attract and kill mossies.
why did you do that ?Off topic , nothing to do with mossies , nothing to do with cost , nothing to do with what lazada believes in . This is to do with shops putting high 5 star reviews to get their product to the top of the page making the reviews useless . These high reviews are on almost every product now and that was just an example but of course you knew that but had to get your barb in for your daily fix

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » August 2, 2020, 7:32 am

mech_401 wrote:
July 31, 2020, 10:44 am
ive had an acct for months & wanted to try it. but
the warnings( there was a published article on scams) really are ruining what was a great idea
Its still quite good for shopping . Good prices and delivered quickly but lazada keep shooting themselves in the foot by letting the shops basically tell lies or at least bend the truth to its buyers .
Tell you 7 days easy return but only if the shop lets you . If they are outside thailand you can return straight away no problem this rule only for thai shops.
Tell you free shipping but when you go to but they charge you shipping . They say free shipping but on the shops page it will say you have to spend a certain amount to get free shipping but not on the item you are buying . misleading
now with the review scam when you click to look at items with 5 stars you get hundreds of pages with every item having 5 stars until you look at their page and see most have 1 review of 5 stars which they probably bought themselves

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » August 3, 2020, 6:31 am

well i have never had any problems returning and refunding under the 7 days easy return clause , within Thailand or not ,as the 7 days easy return is only mentioned if the shop agrees with these lazada terms there should be no problem returning the items and if the shop refuses this you should go to dispute this and i am sure lazada will fix this as this is part of their rules ....and disputes are solved following these rules , many times the problem is the buyer who do not follow the rules , and of being afraid ordering with them is ridiculous , but than you have people afraid many things , about what you eat,driving on thais road ...enc.., afraid of so many things to forget to live ... :D , i am sure if you order cod and with the 7 days easy return clause not much can go wrong and even when go wrong it will normally be fixed ,enjoy your shopping (and your live) ;)

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 7, 2020, 10:45 am

pf-flyer wrote:
October 12, 2017, 3:41 pm
I have order at least 50 items over the last several years no problems and no complaints. I returned 1 item last year that I was not satisfied with. I went online submitted the return request. They sent me the return authorization and the carrier showed up a day or so later to pick up the item to be returned.
That cannot be correct as lazada will not pick the item up you have to take it to a drop off point , ie 7/11 or kerry office.
I have bought 280 items from lazada returned about 30 and when i asked them could they pick any returns up from my house they say no . Tried giving one to the kerry driver but no as the returned item has to be scanned .Even the big kerry office in nakha will not take them as no scanner so i have to take to nong samrong office

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 7, 2020, 10:57 am

been a bad couple of weeks with lazada . ordered a battery drill which came without the charger and 2 motion detectors which only worked from 6 inches. Had to return them . got refund to my wallet 1,350 baht .took a couple of weeks but no problem .
Now the fun and this is some advice . do not put items in your trolley and then make 1 purchase for all the items as they are then classed as 1 order . I did it a year ago for 2 items COD but when the first item came as it was one order i had to pay for the 2 items even though i had not yet receive the 2nd item . came later so no problem but as i had signed and paid for the 2nd item if it had not came i would have problems .
I ordered 4 items from the trolley , 2 pairs of glasses from 1 shop and 2 kids toys from another , paid from my wallet . The glasses came no problem but only 1 toy . I did not know until i had signed for it and opened the package . No problem the toy shop said send the 1 item back and they will refund me . Problem is the glasses and the toys came as 1 order even though from different shops .
I now have to send the complete order back as it only has 1 order number . The shop selling the glasses do not want to accept the return as there is nothing wrong with them . I have to put missing item as reason for return but they say correctly nothing missing from their order . Contacted lazada they say return the whole order so now have to open a dispute with the glasses shop .
dddddde.JPG

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 7, 2020, 7:38 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 7, 2020, 10:45 am
pf-flyer wrote:
I have order at least 50 items over the last several years no problems and no complaints. I returned 1 item last year that I was not satisfied with. I went online submitted the return request. They sent me the return authorization and the carrier showed up a day or so later to pick up the item to be returned.
That cannot be correct as lazada will not pick the item up you have to take it to a drop off point , ie 7/11 or kerry office.
I have bought 280 items from lazada returned about 30 and when i asked them could they pick any returns up from my house they say no . Tried giving one to the kerry driver but no as the returned item has to be scanned .Even the big kerry office in nakha will not take them as no scanner so i have to take to nong samrong office
At any time did it occur to you that systems & processes may have changed in the 3 years since the OP was made?
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 7, 2020, 7:51 pm

I recently ordered 6 items, from 6 different suppliers, on a single Lazada order. A single payment was made at the time of order.

5 of the items were correctly delivered.

The 6th item, was delivered, but was incorrect - it was my mistake.

I was able to pursue a resolution of the 6th item through Lazada, totally independent of the other 5 items.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » October 8, 2020, 7:20 am

always avoid packing multiple orders in 1 order , order by order ,shop by shop , and avoid using lazada wallet , in case of refunds there you can always transfer the money back to your account ...
and always cod so you do not have to worry come or not , taking longer to deliver is also no problem as i have time enough , (unless my time is up )...if you are impatient, do not order online ...as info ;)

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 8, 2020, 1:11 pm

Niggly wrote:
October 7, 2020, 7:38 pm
dragonz wrote:
pf-flyer wrote:
At any time did it occur to you that systems & processes may have changed in the 3 years since the OP was made?
did it occur to you i have been on lazada for over 3 years and they have never picked up a return from your house . one of the first things i queried when starting with lazada and have to return a 55 inch tv with a cracked screen . had to take it to 7/11 over 3 years ago
How could they do it ? driver has no receipts etc . think before you post

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 8, 2020, 1:16 pm

jackspratt wrote:
October 7, 2020, 7:51 pm
I recently ordered 6 items, from 6 different suppliers, on a single Lazada order. A single payment was made at the time of order.

5 of the items were correctly delivered.

The 6th item, was delivered, but was incorrect - it was my mistake.

I was able to pursue a resolution of the 6th item through Lazada, totally independent of the other 5 items.
Dont know how you did it . when i tried to return one item off this double order it would not let me print a return label until i returned the full order . live chat told me i had to do as it only had 1 order number . today i have returned the toys which had 1 missing and the glasses which were good ?

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 8, 2020, 7:47 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 8, 2020, 1:11 pm
Niggly wrote:
October 7, 2020, 7:38 pm
dragonz wrote:
pf-flyer wrote:
did it occur to you i have been on lazada for over 3 years and they have never picked up a return from your house . one of the first things i queried when starting with lazada and have to return a 55 inch tv with a cracked screen . had to take it to 7/11 over 3 years ago
How could they do it ? driver has no receipts etc . think before you post
Think about what before I post? You’re the one resurrecting a 3 year old comment saying the OP is wrong because you can’t get it to work the same way.
If I were you I’d look for a different way of buying stuff, you really are one of life’s victims when Lazada is involved.
Last edited by Niggly on October 8, 2020, 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”