Beware of Lazada.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Niggly
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of Lazada.

Post by Niggly » October 8, 2020, 7:52 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 8, 2020, 1:16 pm
Dont know how you did it . when i tried to return one item off this double order it would not let me print a return label until i returned the full order . live chat told me i had to do as it only had 1 order number . today i have returned the toys which had 1 missing and the glasses which were good ?
Don’t tell me, you couldn’t read the instructions properly as you’d already boxed up your glasses

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » October 9, 2020, 7:38 am

dragonz wrote:
October 8, 2020, 1:11 pm
did it occur to you i have been on lazada for over 3 years and they have never picked up a return from your house
well dragonz ,sorry you are wrong here , returns are arranged by drop off or when ever the seller decides to send a carrier to pick up the package at your home , in this case the carrier will give you a pick up receipt ...as info ;) [

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 9, 2020, 3:21 pm

Niggly wrote:
October 8, 2020, 7:52 pm
dragonz wrote:
October 8, 2020, 1:16 pm
Dont know how you did it . when i tried to return one item off this double order it would not let me print a return label until i returned the full order . live chat told me i had to do as it only had 1 order number . today i have returned the toys which had 1 missing and the glasses which were good ?
Don’t tell me, you couldn’t read the instructions properly as you’d already boxed up your glasses
why do you and the herd hate people so much . i have done nothing to you ????
What instructions you XXXXXXXX please show me the instructions i missed please

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 9, 2020, 3:24 pm

kopkei wrote:
October 9, 2020, 7:38 am
dragonz wrote:
October 8, 2020, 1:11 pm
did it occur to you i have been on lazada for over 3 years and they have never picked up a return from your house
well dragonz ,sorry you are wrong here , returns are arranged by drop off or when ever the seller decides to send a carrier to pick up the package at your home , in this case the carrier will give you a pick up receipt ...as info ;) [
you are wrong returns are decided by drop off when the seller accepts the returns . You have 3 choices , 7/11 , thai post or kerry drop off point . there is and never has been a house pick up as i pointed out all returns have to be scanned and a receipt given and the delivery trucks do not have these scanners . simple

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 9, 2020, 3:35 pm

just got this from lazada
Oh, I understand. Usually, for a pick up once the item is eligible for the pick up and the item s more than 20kg we can seek further assistance with our relevant team if it is possible to request for a pick up with regards to the item.

basically if the item is more than 20kgs then you can request further assistance . does not mean you will get it but should clear this up

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 9, 2020, 7:37 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 9, 2020, 3:21 pm
You’ve got me (& probably a lot of other people) wrong.
I don’t hate anybody. It’s more just an objection to people that always play the victim card. Sound like anyone you know buttercup?
By the way, how are your towels?

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » October 10, 2020, 7:58 am

kopkei wrote:
May 22, 2020, 1:03 pm
well my lazada dispute is becoming the never ending story....
on 06.04 we ordered 5 wall fans and as i did have some money in the lazada wallet ,i decided to use this as payment , big mistake!, so the shop send the 5 items quickly and i saw at the tracking page of the delivery service NIM that they were stalling to bring it , so i stopped by nim express to collect on 11.04 and first search did not find anything as we were looking for 5 boxes or 1 big box? , finally we found the delivery but it was only 1 box containing 1 fan, 4 other items???, so i signed the receipt for collecting 1 item and went home , when we tested this fan, it was not working properly and we decided to return this and ask for full refund as we did not receive the other 4, it was bought with the return to seller clause , so we got news from the seller he would send thai parcel to come pickup the package at our home, was a first one for us , normally drop off at 7,kerry or post...a few days past and no one seen so i checked the parcelnr at thai parcel and it stated they have 16 days time to pick up the parcel :roll: , 1 week passed no thai parcel and i was planning if they did not come i would bring the package myself to the thaiparcel warehouse , surprisingly on 20.04 they picked up the parcel to send to bangkok , to keep it short it took 2 weeks to arrive at destination the 06.05 and getting news the seller refused refund based on return being damaged ??, so had to go with a dispute and lazada would solve this according to their rules , i have send them a copy of the delivery statement saying i picked up 1 box/item including a picture of the item taken at NIM express to prove we did not get full delivery, and the seller send prove they did send 5 items ,but did not send any prove of item damaged and if so it was returned by the sellers own chosen delivery service so how buyer can be held responsible for any damage ? all this took until 14.05 and the dispute page at lazada says it is reviewing the case and will contact us in 1-3 days ? , it now is 8 days? asked them 2 days ago any update ?no answer ...so i have postponed all future orders with lazada until the dispute is resolved meaning a full refund as we are not the blame for all what happened ...wait and see... ;)
so dragonz ,you did not read this ? my own experience and not first time , have had a pickup at home later too to resend an item, some people really have problems admitting they are wrong... ;)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 10, 2020, 11:21 am

^ Please take it easy on dragonz. He may have confused lazada with shopee (they ALL hate us).

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 11, 2020, 10:32 am

kopkei wrote:
October 10, 2020, 7:58 am
kopkei wrote:
on 06.04 we ordered 5 wall fans and as i did have some money in the lazada wallet ,i decided to use this as payment , big mistake!, so the shop send the 5 items quickly and i saw at the tracking page of the delivery service NIM that they were stalling to bring it , so i stopped by nim express to collect on 11.04 and first search did not find anything as we were looking for 5 boxes or 1 big box? , finally we found the delivery but it was only 1 box containing 1 fan, 4 other items???, so i signed the receipt for collecting 1 item and went home , when we tested this fan, it was not working properly and we decided to return this and ask for full refund as we did not receive the other 4, it was bought with the return to seller clause , so we got news from the seller he would send thai parcel to come pickup the package at our home, was a first one for us , normally drop off at 7,kerry or post...a few days past and no one seen so i checked the parcelnr at thai parcel and it stated they have 16 days time to pick up the parcel :roll: , 1 week passed no thai parcel and i was planning if they did not come i would bring the package myself to the thaiparcel warehouse , surprisingly on 20.04 they picked up the parcel to send to bangkok , to keep it short it took 2 weeks to arrive at destination the 06.05 and getting news the seller refused refund based on return being damaged ??, so had to go with a dispute and lazada would solve this according to their rules , i have send them a copy of the delivery statement saying i picked up 1 box/item including a picture of the item taken at NIM express to prove we did not get full delivery, and the seller send prove they did send 5 items ,but did not send any prove of item damaged and if so it was returned by the sellers own chosen delivery service so how buyer can be held responsible for any damage ? all this took until 14.05 and the dispute page at lazada says it is reviewing the case and will contact us in 1-3 days ? , it now is 8 days? asked them 2 days ago any update ?no answer ...so i have postponed all future orders with lazada until the dispute is resolved meaning a full refund as we are not the blame for all what happened ...wait and see... ;)
so dragonz ,you did not read this ? my own experience and not first time , have had a pickup at home later too to resend an item, some people really have problems admitting they are wrong... ;)
No not wrong as i have asked lazada on numerous occasions to pick up an item from return and lazada have constantly told me they do not pick up items under 20 kgms and have refused my . What am i to say , that they do ?
this week i had to return an item which cost 169 baht and as i have to go to nong samrong to return the gas would cost more than the item so i asked if i could give it to the kery driver to take to their drop off the answer was no . I tried to give it to the driver but he said he was not allowed . I complained to lazada on chat why not 7/11 which is near to me and they ended up- giving me a 200 baht voucher.
Who should i believe , lazada or uson map members

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 11, 2020, 10:34 am

Niggly wrote:
October 9, 2020, 7:37 pm
dragonz wrote:
I don’t hate anybody. It’s more just an objection to people that always play the victim card. Sound like anyone you know buttercup?
If you knew me you would never call me those names esp if you were standing in front of me . ANSWER THE DAM QUESTION what instructions have i missed and why do you hate so much you have to resort to childish name calling

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 11, 2020, 10:47 am

kopkei wrote:
October 10, 2020, 7:58 am
kopkei wrote:
I have read it 3 times and still cannot see why you say lazada picked up the package . I see that you said the shop arranged to pick up the item but that is not lazada .I have had a shop send thai post to replace an item that was broken .. thai post brought a new one and took the old one back but that is what i arranged through the shop and not with lazada

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 11, 2020, 11:08 am

Just had a little boredom killing binge on Lazada. On reflection, I hope everything is going to be okay

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 11, 2020, 8:03 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 11, 2020, 10:34 am
Niggly wrote:
October 9, 2020, 7:37 pm
dragonz wrote:
If you knew me you would never call me those names esp if you were standing in front of me . ANSWER THE DAM QUESTION what instructions have i missed and why do you hate so much you have to resort to childish name calling
No hate here honeysuckle, actually quiet the opposite, I’m beginning to feel we are bonding.

Obvious to all & sundry I was referring to the instructions for a collection of a return which many, many, many other people have mastered to their satisfaction but you still seem unable comprehend.

By the way, what does XXXXXXXX mean, I can’t find an 8 letter insult that would need censoring anywhere. Is it Welsh?

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » October 12, 2020, 7:27 am

dragonz wrote:
October 11, 2020, 10:47 am
I have read it 3 times and still cannot see why you say lazada picked up the package . I see that you said the shop arranged to pick up the item but that is not lazada .I have had a shop send thai post to replace an item that was broken .. thai post brought a new one and took the old one back but that is what i arranged through the shop and not with lazada
by buddha.. is this what they call nitpicking in english? well i can do this too, you are wright the shop arranged to pickup the return item at home , but all this according to the lazada implemented rules ,without them nothing is happening ,so lazada allows the shop to arrange pick up returned item otherwise it all would be drop offs, but not important who is wright or wrong as long as it benefit the customer ,and to me it is again one of those useless nitpicking arguments used as an excuse to pick on each other ,some members here enjoy doing this ,as i do not lower myself to this form of human nature ,i will leave at that..
enjoy your lazada shopping ;)

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 15, 2020, 2:56 pm

Nitpicking to you is just fact to me . The fact is you are wrong . lazada do not pick up packages under 20 kgs so you were completely wrong . It is important to some members to know this info so while you think posting wrong info and somebody pointing it out to you is nitpicking then so be it . Better to post correct info

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » October 28, 2020, 11:50 am

ordered an external hdd 2tb ,after getting the delivery i did a cluster test and the hdd was proven faulty containing more bad clusters than good ones , many people only quickly check by properties ,this only revealing the capacity and not revealing any defect ...so always do a cluster check, so bad hdd asked for return/refund and this was not accepted by the seller , his simple argument item delivered correctly , exact almost,should be faulty item delivered correctly , so gone to dispute what should not give me any problems ,if lazada allows any seller to deliver defective items and not accepting return/refund , there is no buyer protection at lazada and we all should stop ordering ? we look what will happen and how long this one is going to take ? to be continued ... ;)

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » October 28, 2020, 5:20 pm

already received answer from dispute team lazada , must send item back by my chosen drop off with kerry , other option was pickup at home by flash express,(despite some member here claiming this is impossible?) but my drop off will be quicker (tomorrow morning ) ,to be continued... ;)

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 28, 2020, 6:46 pm

kopkei wrote:
October 28, 2020, 5:20 pm
already received answer from dispute team lazada , must send item back by my chosen drop off with kerry , other option was pickup at home by flash express,(despite some member here claiming this is impossible?) but my drop off will be quicker (tomorrow morning ) ,to be continued... ;)
RUBBISH AGAIN .i never said impossible but kerry and dhl do not do unless over 20kgs so no need to slag anyone off . flash express is a new company along with best express, cjgls , ninja van , thai post ,dhl , kerry ,lel express , yusen logistics ,tp logistics and a few more i forgot

TIT so things can change from week to week . Lazada now uses about 15 delivery companies none of which know my address except dhl and kerry . SO fed up of giving directions i never answer my phone

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » October 29, 2020, 7:59 am

well dragonz , i have re-read all your problems you have had with lazada and shopee
first things with online shopping is communication with seller and delivery services by phone (or chat) in case of problems...as you give up easily with useless chats? and don't answer your phone? ,
we mostly always get a phone call to get directions ,if new delivery guy , or even when they know the address to check if we are home ,if you consider all this an inconvenience ,my advice to you ,stop order online, no one will bother you...good luck ;)

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » October 29, 2020, 11:16 am

Now, Now. Children Stop this Bickering.......You are supposed to be GROWN UPS !!!

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”