Beware of Lazada.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of Lazada.

Post by parrot » August 22, 2019, 3:29 pm

dragonz wrote:
August 22, 2019, 2:15 pm
kopkei wrote:
August 21, 2019, 3:57 pm
it is not lazada's problem when shops are advertising tv's with old android system ...
and you do have them with recent android , fe this one https://www.lazada.co.th/products/tcl-s ... o&search=1
quad core , 2gb ram 16 gb rom...it is up to the buyer to look the add very good to know it is up to his standards ....
a friend of mine also bought a cheap aconatic android tv , only noticing later it was only android 4.4 and fe netflix wasn't working properly , his own fault not reading the specs good before buying .... ;)
Yes you are right but i am not bothered about me . i just clicked lowest price and this was the lowest but there are lots of people esp thai who have no idea about android .This thread means beware of buying on lazada . It is not the buyers fault if the shop sells something that does not work and i reported it to the shop , lazada and skyworth but of course will do nothing and unfortunate customers will still buy these tv`s . How many of your thai friends know android is out now is android q (10)
As for using Lazada 2 years ago i wanted some 35mm x3mm bolts I drove around udon for 5 hours . Got home , decided to look online and found them on lazada , registered , ordered and delivered in 2 days so after always getting no have i use lazada not because its cheap its because i do not have to drive round the horrible streets of udon for hours looking
All you nut needs http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/h ... =1&start=0 in Udon.

Nbert

Post by Nbert » February 10, 2020, 4:20 pm

I've only had good experiences with Lazada so far.
Lazada is just the platform for the dealers. Therefore, I first look at the recommendations of a shop before I order something. And so far, thank god, i was rigt.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » February 10, 2020, 11:00 pm

No complaints so far. They are good at informing you when your goods have been picked up and it's almost guaranteed to be delivered within a couple of days from then. Always a bit wary of ordering anything electrical on line as its so easy to fob you off with faulty goods but, have friends who have had absolutely no problems at all.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » February 11, 2020, 8:59 am

Nbert wrote:
February 10, 2020, 4:20 pm
I've only had good experiences with Lazada so far.
Lazada is just the platform for the dealers. Therefore, I first look at the recommendations of a shop before I order something. And so far, thank god, i was rigt.
of course same as every internet shop if everything goes ok there is no problem is there ? The problems start when things go wrong. I have purchased 207 items on lazada and most have been fine. Returned a lot of items and got refunded but sometimes shop is the problem. The shop can refuse to accept the return and lazada will do nothing.
Recently i purchased 2 man united shirts for my 11 yr old and 4 yr old boys . Good shirts good quality except the
4 yrs old shirt had a neckline bigger than the 11 yr olds shirt . Hung over his shoulder but the shop refused to replace it
. Complained for weeks to lazada but they said they could not force the shop to refund me or exchange the shirt but promised me the shop would be punished ?
This has happened to me a few times now where the shop refused to refund or return and there is nobody to complain to except the young person on live chat . There is no telephone anymore and no email support
Of course these people are to dumb to understand what bad reviews mean or the fact that as i only order COD months later i order lots from the same shops and then refuse delivery so they make no money from me.
Ebay will arbitrate and if it is the shop at fault will refund you and get the money back from the shop but lazada just whine there is nothing we can do its the shops fault

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » February 11, 2020, 1:53 pm

i would suggest everyone who orders with lazada reads this...
https://www.lazada.co.th/helpcenter/wha ... 2f05p4315j
and this ...
https://www.lazada.co.th/helpcenter/eas ... ote][quote][/quote][/quote]
i always try to order cod ,and look there is a 7 days easy return or 15 days ,so in case of problems it will always be send back to the lazada warehouse , where they will check and arrange refund....
if bought with the return to seller policy ,you must send it back to the seller who agrees or disagrees with the refund reason ...this can give problems, but i also did get always refund when it was about defective items but if you want to be sure about always a refund ( in justified cases) you better not order with the return to seller option ....
as info ... ;)

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 11, 2020, 5:50 pm

I use Lazada every week, I had a delivery today, I’ve never encountered a problem, ever.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » February 11, 2020, 6:03 pm

vincemunday wrote:
February 11, 2020, 5:50 pm
I use Lazada every week, I had a delivery today, I’ve never encountered a problem, ever.
I used to walk the streets of london very day for 2 years never got mugged or murdered therefore it cannot happen .London has 9 million people and about 136 murders per year so the chances of it happening to you are small but it still happens
Thats almost as annoying as you are a guest in this country if you do not like it go home.
If just 1 percent of lazada had a problem that would be thousands but make you 1 of the other 99%.
I have had 207 deliveries about 20 returns and only 5 times i have lost money , BUT IT STILL HAPPENED!!!!!!!!
ebay about 500 transactions never lost money

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 11, 2020, 6:48 pm

Lazada isn't perfect but I have never had a serious problem and that is after hundreds of orders. I buy nearly everything through Lazada rather than going shopping. I should mention that I hate shopping. My wife does all the shopping and she normally cannot find what I want.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » February 12, 2020, 4:27 am

i am almost the same as glalt, i order most things online , using lazada but latest shopee more as items are more cheap on shopee as is the delivery cost , lazadas delivery costs are becoming ridiculous making the bought items more expensive as buying them in the shop what is not what it supposed to be when you shop online , i have 579 lazada orders with 13 returned items and refunded ,all wrong items or defective ....so also for me not really many problems... ;)

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 12, 2020, 12:00 pm

dragonz wrote:
February 11, 2020, 6:03 pm
vincemunday wrote:
February 11, 2020, 5:50 pm
I used to walk the streets of london very day for 2 years never got mugged or murdered therefore it cannot happen .London has 9 million people and about 136 murders per year so the chances of it happening to you are small but it still happens
Thats almost as annoying as you are a guest in this country if you do not like it go home.
If just 1 percent of lazada had a problem that would be thousands but make you 1 of the other 99%.
I have had 207 deliveries about 20 returns and only 5 times i have lost money , BUT IT STILL HAPPENED!!!!!!!!
ebay about 500 transactions never lost money
I walked the streets of London for many, many years (I got mugged once when I was 13) and generally consider it a safe place to be, I didn’t mean to be flippant, I was just saying my experience with Lazada to date has been trouble free.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » February 12, 2020, 4:10 pm

Which Shopee app is correct
I did search and shows :
OurShopee
GoShopee
NSK Shopee

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » February 12, 2020, 4:27 pm

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » February 12, 2020, 10:17 pm

Shopee is lousy

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » February 13, 2020, 7:10 am

yes, the shopee app is lousy for falangs, limited english , but once you get used to it ,you can always open the pages with chrome to translate or use google translate , i did leave my daughter first install the app /register and change to english,
many items on shopee way cheaper than on lazada, also delivery costs... ;)

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » February 13, 2020, 10:18 am

Does it only work on Android phones?

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » February 13, 2020, 12:46 pm

you can easy open en login with shopee on your pc using any browser , i always use pc to look shopee-lazada ...
however shopee on pc no english ,so open with fe chrome and translate if needed...
i normally look on pc , when buy put in my cart and finish it of on my phone in english... ;)

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » February 20, 2020, 6:17 am

the shopee website on pc now has also limited English ,enough to order things ...mostly cheaper as lazada...as info ;)

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » February 20, 2020, 9:55 am

I recently placed an order for a product off Lazada and requested a beige color, but the Chinese vendor sent me a black color which I cannot use in my home. I applied online for a product return and was promised that a delivery company would contact me within 24 hours to pick up the item for return. It has now been 60 hours and no contact has been made. I sent messages to 2 different email addresses for the delivery company and one LINE message, and no response. I finally called the delivery company and they indicated they have received no instructions from Lazada to pick up the product, so they can't act without their instructions even though I have all the information on my Return Label from Lazada. It is now next to impossible to contact Lazada directly. They have removed their customer service phone numbers and email addresses from their website and now only offer a CHAT line which has not worked for the past two days.

I have had some good experiences with Lazada, but the lesson I am now learning is to inspect the products when they are delivered to my home, and if they are not satisfactory then I will refuse delivery altogether and let the delivery company return them immediately without my cash on delivery payment.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 20, 2020, 10:21 am

I try not to order any item unless it is available locally. Also, large and heavy items often have delivery problems, such as a solar panel and a deep cycle battery. Kerry usually does a good job but some other delivery companies are cowboys and lie to the customer.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » March 6, 2020, 7:12 am

Well yet again lazada cr aaps on a customer . Bought a canon G2010 printer off them as the quoted 2 years warranty . Had it 3 weeks and the paper would not feed just got jammed up every time.
Contacted lazada chat (no phone anymore) , kept tell me my problem has been passed on to the relevant team and will be resolved in 24-48 hours after 8 days of this got fed up and put it on their facebook page . Got a phone call saying there is no warranty get it repaired myself and gave me a 100 baht voucher !?
They have 1200 reviews on their page so have sold a lot of these and most good reviews but quite a few where the printer does not work but they do not seem to have a system of warranty repairs .The agents are a waste of space . keep sending auto written replies about sorry for any inconvenience and your matter will be resolved as quickly as possible by the relevant team . Yeh right.
Wilol now try and contact canon to see if they have a canon service cemtre in udon where i can get it repaired under warranty or i will have to take brand new printer for repair . Only printed abut 20 pages

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”