Solid white albacore tuna

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Solid white albacore tuna

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 5, 2020, 11:26 am

Has anyone found a canned brand of this anywhere in Udon? All I've located so far is just regular old canned brown tuna pieces.

Thanks.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Re: Solid white albacore tuna

Post by dunroaming » September 5, 2020, 1:19 pm

You can buy it online Lazada buy Thailand iherb lucky herb all have the tins

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 5, 2020, 3:47 pm

Thank you.

I had found that before posting. I thought maybe some merchant in Udon carried it.

Thanks again!
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 18, 2020, 8:46 pm

For any so interested, just a day or so after my last post on this, I located some canned tuna that is excellent and almost as good as albacore. It's so good that I am no longer looking for albacore.

It is Ayam Brand Tuna Chunks from Singapore. It can be found in water or extra virgin oil. Do not mistake it for their tuna flakes. Found it at Big C and at Ngee Soon. It is a red and green can.

Ayam Tuna.jpg
Ayam Tuna.jpg (26.59 KiB) Viewed 795 times

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”