Pet Fair/Contest and Pet Supply Sale

Services for your special animal can be discussed in this topic: grooming, walking, selling, storing, and suchlike.
parrot
udonmap.com

Pet Fair/Contest and Pet Supply Sale

Post by parrot » November 16, 2015, 3:12 pm

I buy some of my pet supplies (cat/bird/dogs) at P.N. Pet Store, which is located on Jammusorn Road (แจมมุสรณ์). Last time I was there, I was given two fliers.....one for a dog and cat contest, another to announce a big sale of pet items. You can pick up an application for the contest at the store.....must be mailed in with photos (either in drag or as is) NLT 9 Dec. The contest will be held separately for cats on 11 Dec and dogs on 12 Dec.

The sale takes place on 11 and 12 Dec....same location.

To get there, go just past the Karin Hotel and Remember Barber (on your left) as you're heading toward Central on Wattana Nuwong Rd. Turn right about 30 meters past Remember Barber. P.N. Pet Store is about 30meters up on your left.

(I have no business interests in P.N. Pet Store.....merely posting this for those with pets who might be interested in showing off their animal......or in ??possibly?? getting some pet supplies at reduced prices)

Return to “Pet Services”