Grooming for a shih tzu

Services for your special animal can be discussed in this topic: grooming, walking, selling, storing, and suchlike.
tamada
udonmap.com

Grooming for a shih tzu

Post by tamada » September 26, 2017, 12:48 pm

Title says it all. Eight year old shih tzu needs a shampoo and set but nothing fancy like the show dogs want; needs to be short as she's a real mucky bitch. East side of Udon city preferred but other locales aren't an issue since she got her bike back.

Ta!
tam

deankham
udonmap.com

Re: Grooming for a shih tzu

Post by deankham » September 26, 2017, 1:54 pm

We take ours to the Vet on the ring road midway between the original Big C and Home Pro.

Always happy with the outcome.

LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Post by LoneTraveler » September 27, 2017, 9:17 am

Hello! Which side of ring road is the grooming shop when coming from Big C? Is this a pet Hospital, clinic or grooming shop? I am happy with the vet I have now but it is by the airport and a 45 minute drive, I need something closer to home for pet grooming.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 27, 2017, 9:39 am

LoneTraveler wrote:
September 27, 2017, 9:17 am
Hello! Which side of ring road is the grooming shop when coming from Big C? Is this a pet Hospital, clinic or grooming shop? I am happy with the vet I have now but it is by the airport and a 45 minute drive, I need something closer to home for pet grooming.
Same side as Big C and HomePro. It is just past the orange plastic barricaded u-turn before the Nongbua/Nong Sai traffic lights in the first row of shophouses. The vet is a double-wide and then about 5 shops up is a single-wide where the dogwashery is. Just dropped off our mucky bitch.

LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Post by LoneTraveler » September 28, 2017, 9:07 am

Thank you for the information, I will try next time dog needs grooming.

Return to “Pet Services”