Udon Thani Boarding Kennels

Services for your special animal can be discussed in this topic: grooming, walking, selling, storing, and suchlike.
richardlg
udonmap.com

Udon Thani Boarding Kennels

Post by richardlg » February 25, 2020, 1:37 pm

Had been looking for a good boarding kennel in Udon Thani since getting a Jack Russell puppy about 18 months ago. My lady and I hadn't had a holiday for ages because, unfortunately, we didn't have confidence in the local kennels to take care of our JR.
At last we came across Udon Thani Boarding Kennels and my dog has just had a 10 day adventure there while we went down to Jomtien. I couldn't be happier with the service provided, the owners kept in touch with me thru social media pretty much daily while we were away and the care and attention he got was first class.

I have no connection with the kennel other than being a satisfied customer (and wanting the business to prosper and remain in business so I can use it again and again). Happy for anyone to PM me for more details of our experience or contact Udon Thani Boarding Kennels on 0972904744

joudon
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Thani Boarding Kennels

Post by joudon » February 25, 2020, 2:39 pm

Good to hear. Can you give me a location of the kennels.

richardlg
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Thani Boarding Kennels

Post by richardlg » February 25, 2020, 3:04 pm

I found them on Google Maps and also showed me how to get there. Too easy, but address is Soi 1, Ban Tat, Udon Thani.
Probably easier to ring them direct. The lady, Fa, speaks very good english.

Return to “Pet Services”