Home for young dog needed.

Services for your special animal can be discussed in this topic: grooming, walking, selling, storing, and suchlike.
Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Home for young dog needed.

Post by Brian Davis » March 30, 2021, 1:09 pm

I appreciate there could be dozens of posts like this, but can anyone provide a home for this young dog. The story seems to be that the pictured dog with its’ brother/sister moved from the birth house, probably bullied by bigger dogs there. They took refuge in a rented bungalow nearby, received some attention, but the renters have now left and the bungalow is empty. Sadly, I found the sibling dead, cause unknown, possibly hit by a car. Not a pleasant job to bury, but nobody else was going to bother. I noticed nobody was feeding the remaining dog.
Quite a good-looking dog IMO and seemingly quite clean, although not apparently receiving much human care. A few months old? No pedigree or injections to date! A bit nervous at first, understandably, but becoming quite friendly – when I bring some food and water! A bit underweight, I’d say. I’ll continue to ‘look out’ for the dog, but he really needs a proper home. I’d happily provide that myself, but I know it wouldn’t work out with my existing male dog.
Anyone interested, please PM me. I live in Phen Muang, so probably a case of a drive here to take a closer look and/or collect. Thanks.
IMG_1041.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG (9.5 KiB) Viewed 3302 times
IMG_1042.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG (9.6 KiB) Viewed 3302 times
IMG_1043.JPG
IMG_1043.JPG (9.73 KiB) Viewed 3302 times
IMG_1044.JPG
IMG_1044.JPG (10.37 KiB) Viewed 3302 times

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Re: Home for young dog needed.

Post by Brian Davis » June 12, 2021, 6:17 am

pickle.jpg
dog1.jpg
dog2.jpg
dog4.jpg
Just to draw a line under this post.
I'm pleased to say I was able to find a new home for 'Pickle'. On a farm, with other 'pals', caring owner. Reportedly very happy and certainly a lot better than his situation here.
The relocation happened after I was put in contact with Nui, a lovely lady who's 'pretty mad about dogs'. Actually, living quite close to me, a teacher, but with several friends, spends a lot of time helping, feeding, finding homes for abandoned dogs etc. She spends a lot of her own money on food, treatment for the dogs.
Some of the photos show a dog she was involved in helping. She could find no help in Udon, so turned to The Ark, Chiang Mai. Believe it or not, the organisation sent a car and staff all the way to Udon. The staff were able to remove the chain from the dog, with bolt cutters!, treat and I understand were willing to take the dog back to Chiang Mai for recovery and homing. Heartwarming story, I thought.
This lady deserves recognition.
Attachments
dog3.jpg

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 12, 2021, 8:32 am

What sick f ck does that to a dog . [-X [-X
I thought bhudists were supposed to respect all life , but ive never seen so much cruelty to animals as i have here .
Congrats to your lady Brian , restores some faith in these people . =D> =D>

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Post by Brian Davis » June 12, 2021, 2:54 pm

I'm not certain if the owner disappeared, abandoning the dog, or just wasn't bothered. The chain seems over the top and inappropriate. The dog, unsurprisingly, became aggressive, not trusting anyone. But help finally arrived after someone was determined to do something. The final photo speaks for itself! Yeah, well done the local ladies and the Ark, Chiang Mai.

Return to “Pet Services”