SPAM SCAM

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
mortiboy
udonmap.com

SPAM SCAM

Post by mortiboy » November 14, 2008, 9:36 pm

WOOPEE I'm rich! \:D/ N/m drinks on me!........In my dreams! Or is real? Maybe this one really!Do people really answer these Emails?If They do, wheres the catch?
I have been so lucky this year I have won millions of dollars.especially from Nigeria........................

Flag this messageYOU HAVE WON £150,000,00 GBPFriday, 14 November, 2008 10:08
From: "MRS. KAREN FERGUSON." <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: undisclosed-recipientsMICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO:OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that after a
successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS OF OCTOBER, 2008,
your e-mail address,attached to winning numbers:
** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** won in the Tenth lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
Ј150,000,00(One Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds
Sterling) in cash credited to file REF NO:MSW-L/008-28793,BATCH
NO:2008MJL-05, this is from a total prize money of Ј3,750,000
(Three Million,Seven hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds
Sterling),shared among the Twenty five (25) international
winners in this category.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer
ballot system drawn form 167,000 Names,as part of our
International \"E-MAIL"\ Promotion Program for our prominent MS-
WORD users all over the world and for the continuous use of the
internet. You are adviced to contact the claims processor with
the details below via his e-mail address :

Name: Amos Carriton
E-mail: http://aa.mc524.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compo ... hoo.com.hk

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO
CLAIM YOUR WINNINGS:

1.Full Name....................................
2.Address:......................................
3.Phone:...............Fax:...................
4.Country:......................................
5.Sex/Gender................Age............

In order to avoid unnecessary delay and complications,please
remember to quote your reference and winning ticket number in
all correspondence with your claims officer.Your secret pin
code is.... ******** ! :roll: Be warned that cases of double claims and
unwarranted abuse of this program will be legally pursued.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS. KAREN FERGUSON (*deleted)

bigwavedave
udonmap.com

Re: SPAM SCAM

Post by bigwavedave » November 14, 2008, 10:35 pm

I cant believe it!!! Why arnt i this lucky???? Tut Tut... Some people have all the luck!!!!

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » November 14, 2008, 10:41 pm

I have not had one of these for several months now....and my last lot of money that came my way is nearly all spent up.. :( So Mr Mohammed Koloma Ali of Nigeria i need more USD's.... 8-[
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » November 14, 2008, 11:20 pm

Did you get your Peugeot BM?

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » November 14, 2008, 11:50 pm

Yes but it was a 1988 Model in Poo Brown and not a Silver 2008 one.. :( and the wheel fell off.. :(
Can You Dig It Dug.?

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » November 16, 2008, 8:38 am

WOOPEE! Won again! Im no longer the Poor farang of Udon!............ AWARD NOTIFICATION LETTER Your Have Won, Congratulations! You are lucky to be one of the recipients of this Yahoo & Internet Corporate Promotion email raffle draw program on this category held on the 15th of November 2008 that is being sponsored by Yahoo internet provider and other service providers like hotmail, gmail etc including eminent personalities like the HM individual Juan of Spain, Sultan of Brunei, Bill & Melinda Gates foundation and others. All participant emails were selected randomly from Internet websites for this draw via computer ballot system as part of international promotion to help spread the use of Internet and campaign against computer illiteracy worldwide. Your email address was entered as a dependent client on pro-number: ICC/182649/08 with serial Number: 3714 drew the lucky payment numbers: ** ** ** ** ** ** ** Thus your email address has won you the sum of $250, 000:00 (TWO HUNDRED & FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY) in cash credited to you. Congratulations!

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » December 1, 2008, 9:09 pm

More spam asking you to verify your bank details....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Valued Client

In other to maintain the security of our online banking cutomers abbey national plc requires each and everyone of our customers to please verify his / her information by clicking on the Logon button below

Failure to do this withing 24hrs will lead to access suspension.

Sorry for the inconvience

Regards
Abbey National Plc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

check out the spelling mystakes, #-o

hxjohn
udonmap.com

Post by hxjohn » December 1, 2008, 11:59 pm

i keep getting emails for my old fella :lol: :lol: :lol:

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » December 12, 2008, 12:03 am

WOW! Ive won yet again! Now taksin can be my best mate! \:D/

Crude Oil Shell -Lotto Lottery
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/5330X2/68
Batch: 066/05/ZY288

WINNING NOTIFICATION !
We are delighted to inform you of the draw of our end of the year (#2008) shell lottery promotion award online Sweepstakes International program held on 11th of DEC 2008 and Your e-mail address won our shell lottery promo 2008

You have therefore been approved to pay a total sum of US$3.5M :yikes: (Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) :yikes: in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.This is from a total cash prize of US$10.5,000,000,00.Million shared amongst the (3) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus of the crude oil shell lottery.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place yearly.

Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our African shell representative office in * African* as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$3.5M (Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) will be released to you from our regional payment correspondence Bank.

Your fund is now deposited with our payment Bank/Security Company and insured in the name of your email address due to mix up of some numbers and email addresses, we ask that you keep this award out from public notice until your claim has been processed, and your winning Cheque will be sent to you or remitted to your account, as this is part of our security protocol, to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking of advantage of this program by participants, as has happened in the past.

Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him with a filled/completed winner verification and Clearance form that you will in your informations below through the email address as directed below.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING PRIZE
These are your identification numbers.
WINNER NO:2
Ticket Number.............. 2006234522
Reference Number.........MFI/06/APA-43658
PIN...............................1206

To begin your lottery claims, Please contact our shell Lottery Claim agent as follows,

Name: Barr Mike White
Email: [email protected]
You Are Required To Forward Our Agent With The Following Details Through Email:

1. FULL NAME
2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
3. PRESENT ADDRESS.
4. DATE OF BIRTH
5. OCCUPATION
6. TELEPHONE NUMBER
7. MARITAL STATUS
8. BATCH NO.
9.REFERENCE NO.
10.PIN NO..
11. A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
12.AMOUNT WON.
Crude Oil Shell -Lotto Lottery
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/5330X2/68
Batch: 066/05/ZY288

lepidoptra
udonmap.com

Post by lepidoptra » December 12, 2008, 11:11 am

Damn it! my scanners broken so I cannot frorward a copy of my passport :-({|=

rufus
udonmap.com

Post by rufus » December 12, 2008, 1:20 pm

Now you guys are being naught posting this. My friends in Nigeria won't be happy.

canuck-viking
udonmap.com

Post by canuck-viking » December 12, 2008, 6:20 pm

What the %$#$%%!!!! is a Batch number? (#8) On the farm it meant which means when the eggs were hatched!!! :shock:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 12, 2008, 6:32 pm

My friends in Nigeria won't be happy.

Damn, and just when we NEARLY had enough to buy Newcastle United Football Club. :cry:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » December 12, 2008, 7:39 pm

So they want a passport photo do they....best send em this one....

:mrgreen:

donthani
udonmap.com

Post by donthani » December 12, 2008, 8:08 pm

three to day 1st
Mrs. jessy Paul.
BANK OF AFRICAN
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
WEST AFRICA .
Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am Mrs. jessy Paul. the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department Bank Of Africa . I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($14.6)million to your account within 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer, the owner of the account died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st 2000.

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasurer as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret .

Upon receipt of your reply,I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.
Best Regards.
Mrs. jessy Paul.
2nd
You're invited to: READ AND REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY.
By your host: Ibrahim Ama

Date: Wednesday December 3, 2008
Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT +00:00)

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation
3rd
[email protected] File Your Claims Ref: UK/9420X2/68

Batch: 074/05/ZY369

You won £750,000. Send information: Name, Age, Country

Email:[email protected]

Mr Clark Johnson
:D :D :D =D> =D> =D>

len ames
udonmap.com

Post by len ames » December 19, 2008, 1:16 am

:pirate: Hello:

How are you. First I most solicit strictest confidence to you and I pray that my desire to contact you will be given me genuine approvals considering the fact we have not know each other before which to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

I am Bentu kante from Liberia Monrovia I am writing to inform you my desire to invest and buy a living house in your country, I am the child of late Chiefs peter Kante my Father diamond merchant in my country before he died.

My father died of cancer due to smoking, before my father died he reveal to me and my mother about the Consignment containing $12.5.millionusd which he deposited with a security company here in Accra Ghana for safe keeping and investment purpose.

Presently my mother and I came all the way to Ghana since my father died to notify the security company for the claims, and we are stays in the camp here.

I and my Mother went to the security company for the claims of the consignment and the security company told us that before the consignment can be release to
us from the company we need a foreign partner overseas to receive the consignment because that was the Contract Bond Signed between my late father and the
security company, which I want you to lecture us on how best we can invest this consignment in your country, because my father told us that it's is dangerous to invest this money in Africa, due to market instability facing African countries that is why we
want to invest in abroad.

For your assistance, myself and my mother have agreed to offer our foreign partner 20% of the total amount of the money for your assistance and 5% for all expenses, we have all the vital Document covering the consignment which is (1, Certificate Of Ownership
,(2)Certificate Of Deposit (3) Contract Bond )and they are here with my late father Barrister here in Ghana.

Please note that I want you to keep it confidential alone. Which I will want you give me your phone numbers so that I can give you more information about
the transaction. Hope to here from you shortly
God bless you'' as you Do.
Best regard
Bentu

:pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

konstabel els
udonmap.com

Post by konstabel els » December 19, 2008, 1:44 am

why bother with scams? all you have to do is claim asylum in the u.K. , free house ,health, benifits for the rest of your life - oh and here's the good bit - your family can all do the same, if anybody complains - report them to the police as a racist - they will be arrested and detained immediately -and remember the UK government will reward you handsomely for the more crimes you commit -everyones a winner -apart from the law abiding tax payer

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » December 19, 2008, 1:49 am

Bentu Kante? Wasn't he in Roots?

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » December 19, 2008, 2:02 am

konstabel els wrote:why bother with scams? all you have to do is claim asylum in the u.K. , free house ,health, benifits for the rest of your life - oh and here's the good bit - your family can all do the same, if anybody complains - report them to the police as a racist - they will be arrested and detained immediately -and remember the UK government will reward you handsomely for the more crimes you commit -everyones a winner -apart from the law abiding tax payer

Why not? It worked for me.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » December 19, 2008, 5:45 am

len ames wrote::pirate: Hello:

How are you. First I most solicit strictest confidence to you and I pray that my desire to contact you will be given me genuine approvals considering the fact we have not know each other before which to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.
Len you should be ashamed...'in the strictest confidence' Bentu Kunte said... :-$ ..now everyone will read of his plight and may want a slice of the cash..!! :mrgreen:
My father died of cancer due to smoking, before my father died he reveal to me and my mother about the Consignment containing $12.5.millionusd which he deposited with a security company here in Accra Ghana for safe keeping and investment purpose.

Presently my mother and I came all the way to Ghana since my father died to notify the security company for the claims, and we are stays in the camp here.
Now thats a bummer $12.5 million USD in the bank and he is staying in a 'camp'...
because my father told us that it's is dangerous to invest this money in Africa, due to market instability facing African countries that is why we
want to invest in abroad.
Market instability...thats all around the world, surely Bento reads newspapers. :-s

Please note that I want you to keep it confidential alone.
Best regard
Bentu

There he goes with the confidentiality part again.. :-$ ..he won't be pleased i tell ye.

Return to “Open Forum”