The truth about Beer Monkey

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
trubrit
udonmap.com

The truth about Beer Monkey

Post by trubrit » June 4, 2009, 2:58 pm

According to this he really exists. Better watch out Westers. :lol:

http://www.therockalltimes.co.uk/2004/0 ... onkey.html

Ter
udonmap.com

Re: The truth about Beer Monkey

Post by Ter » June 4, 2009, 3:06 pm

Val, does this mean you have found the missing link ? I thought he went back because of the price of razor blades. :D

Roy
udonmap.com
Location: Outside LA's hoping to get a glimpse of his naked maid

Post by Roy » June 4, 2009, 3:13 pm

I have been aware of the Beer Monkey's existence for many years now, I seem to be a favoured target of his but this article has failed to mention that this despicable creature is also a Shape Shifter!
He will take on the guise of his unconscious victim before trying to hump the mother in law staying in the spare room, swear uncontrollably at the wife on being discovered trying to hump said mother in law then administer Filipino Knockout cream to them both so when they awake they actually believe it was the poor unconscious victim who carried out the vile deeds :ugly:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » June 4, 2009, 3:41 pm

Most have experienced the mysterious ape creature at some stage.

polehawk
udonmap.com

Post by polehawk » June 4, 2009, 3:44 pm

Is that an admission of guilt then, BM? [-X

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 4, 2009, 3:59 pm

i was more interested in trubrits reading material ....... not exactly thomas hardy is it ? :D :D :D maybe he has had enough of the bright lights of udon and was looking for somewhere a little quieter to move too !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » June 4, 2009, 7:00 pm

saint wrote:i was more interested in trubrits reading material ....... not exactly thomas hardy is it ? :D :D :D maybe he has had enough of the bright lights of udon and was looking for somewhere a little quieter to move too !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well thank you Saint for your concern about my intellectual welfare. Almost akin to my wife's when she enters my office and finds an image of a young lady on my computer screen. Let me assure you though I haven't regressed in my old age . It was simply down to those ocassional quirks we all get when Googling. In this instant I was doing research on weather patterns and had googled Rockall , which is a designated area for weather reports and to my surprise , up came this site. I thought it to be too good an opportunity to miss the reference to a prominent forum member, so I posted the link. I did think it was quite funny though.Now its back to the more sophisticated aspects of my life. :lol:

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » June 4, 2009, 7:17 pm

trubrit quote
Let me assure you though I haven't regressed in my old age . It was simply down to those ocassional quirks we all get when Googling
googling - beer monkey....he seems to be in the forefront of your mind for some reason or another........ \:D/

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » June 4, 2009, 7:40 pm

old-timer wrote:
trubrit quote
Let me assure you though I haven't regressed in my old age . It was simply down to those ocassional quirks we all get when Googling
googling - beer monkey....he seems to be in the forefront of your mind for some reason or another........ \:D/
Sorry OT read my post again. I said I googled Rockall.Never mind I have those mind blackouts from time to time,Its an age thing you know. :lol:

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » June 4, 2009, 8:39 pm

http://www.therockalltimes.co.uk/rockal ... llery.html

strange - i googled rockall and got the above, although if i further searched "beer monkey" though their search engine I found the same as you......................... \:D/

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » June 5, 2009, 1:35 am

trubrit wrote:According to this he really exists. Better watch out Westers. :lol:
The Cock All Times wrote:You had an instant gut feeling that something was terribly wrong, then WHAM! The beer monkey delivers a perfect neck chop and you fall to the ground, unconcious in seconds.
Old BM wouldn't get me with a karate chop, I've done a year's worth of Kung Fu training in the village hall - twice a week as well.
hkf2.jpg
hkf2.jpg (24.37 KiB) Viewed 3023 times
Young Westers is well tasty readers.

panick
udonmap.com

Post by panick » June 5, 2009, 1:49 am

westerby wrote:
trubrit wrote:According to this he really exists. Better watch out Westers. :lol:
The Cock All Times wrote:You had an instant gut feeling that something was terribly wrong, then WHAM! The beer monkey delivers a perfect neck chop and you fall to the ground, unconcious in seconds.
Old BM wouldn't get me with a karate chop, I've done a year's worth of Kung Fu training in the village hall - twice a week as well.
hkf2.jpg
Young Westers is well tasty readers.
Oh Westers!

Imagine Jason Stratham ( later films with his head shaved! ) but about 2 stone heavier coming at you in full glory!
Thats our BM 8) I don't think your Kung Fu will help you with this one :shock: Best talk to Penfold :lol: :lol:

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » June 5, 2009, 3:23 am

You mean Jason Statham? I didn't know BM was that good looking.

I'm not happy about him coming at me with his full morning glory though. Hey, no worries, young Westers can run a mean 10 km when he wants to.

How quick is he?

konstabel els
udonmap.com

Post by konstabel els » June 5, 2009, 3:43 am

Personally - I think he's a bloody good laugh, and one of the chaps!!!

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » June 5, 2009, 3:59 am

westerby wrote:
How quick is he?
Very,....well according to the Mrs.... :mrgreen:
Last edited by beer monkey on June 5, 2009, 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » June 5, 2009, 4:00 am

konstabel els wrote:Personally - I think he's a bloody good laugh, and one of the chaps!!!
Well thanks, KE, that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me for a long time. A lot of people don't understand my humour and a few send me nasty e-mails when I say something out of turn but I'm glad that I can count you as one of my pals.

Isn't he sweet, readers?

konstabel els
udonmap.com

Post by konstabel els » June 5, 2009, 4:46 am

' I try my humble best '

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 5, 2009, 3:21 pm

no worries val , what you do in the privacy of your office , is of no concern to me . it just seemed a strange site for a self proffessed gentleman to be reading , but hey none of my business right !!! lovely of you to think that my concern was akin to your wives but that really is not the case . just idle curiosity on my part , but i can relate to your wives concern when she sees young ladies on your screen , whilst in the throws of your research ... i get the same problem when im doing my research on thai and asian culture amoungst young people today . :-" :-" :-"

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » June 6, 2009, 3:15 am

Westers

Will u have a minutes Silence for Grasshopper ?

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » June 6, 2009, 3:18 am

wazza wrote:Westers

Will u have a minutes Silence for Grasshopper ?
Of course, the man added to the culture of Kung Fu in the Seventies. RIP.

Return to “Open Forum”