Hello to the forum

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
tomtom24

Hello to the forum

Post by tomtom24 » April 9, 2010, 1:36 am

I could not found any board for to introduce myself. But I have seen, others also introduced themselves here.

Now I stumbled already several times upon this forum. And finally today I made a first posting. it's about snakes as it seems you really have some snake experienced members here.

I'm 41 y.o., usually form Munich, Germany and I went to Asia about 4 years ago. First I lived in Thailand, then Cambodia and now Thailand again. I came to Thailand 4 years ago, as a friend of mine lived here. I've never been to Asia before. But since this time I never looked or moved back to Europe as I feel very comfortable in Asia.

Actually I live quite far away from Udon. I live in Mae Sot at the border to Myanmar. But twice a year I pass Udon to go to Vientiane for my visa.

BangkokButcher
udonmap.com

Re: Hello to the forum

Post by BangkokButcher » April 9, 2010, 9:02 am

Welcome to the forum tomtom, enjoy your time on board.

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » April 9, 2010, 9:29 am

tomtom, if you didn't know already we have two very good bars owned by Germans in Udon. Nobis and Mojos. Sure they will make you very welcome.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » April 9, 2010, 3:51 pm

Welcome Tomtom, look forward to your posts on every thing and any thing =D>

grozza
udonmap.com

Post by grozza » May 28, 2010, 5:22 pm

hi all,
been reading the posts on udonmap for a while now,good information about udon and thailand.a bit about myself and family,married to a wonderfull thai lady not far from nong wua so,we live in sydney with our two children
a boy 5 and girl 10 years old.we try to visit once our twice a year money permiting.will be visiting udon on the 25 of june for a few weeks,

Return to “Open Forum”