Revisionism for the Non-Thinking People

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » November 10, 2010, 8:35 am

So, I spent a few minutes perusing reviews of G. W. Bush's new book (because I'll be damned if I would want to put money in his pocket) when I came across this excerpt regarding his reaction on the morning of the 9/11 attacks. In his own words:
My first reaction was outrage. Someone had dared attack America. They were going to pay. Then I looked at the faces of the children in front of me. I thought about the contrast between the brutality of the attackers and the innocence of those children. Millions like them would soon be counting on me to protect them. I was determined not to let them down.

I saw reporters at the back of the room, learning the news on their cell phones and pagers. Instinct kicked in. I knew my reaction would be recorded and beamed throughout the world The nation would be in shock; the president could not be. If I stormed out hastily, it would scare the children and send ripples of panic throughout the country.
Here's what really happened. Video can be a *****. Just imagine the revisionism that has been/is being perpetrated without it. But never-mind. Dopey people will believe the above revisionism rather than the below truth:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Revisionism for the Non-Thinking People

Post by jackspratt » November 10, 2010, 9:01 am

The guy was a crock as president, and apparently continues to be so, by peddling lies which are easily exposed - such as in the video above.

No doubt the book will sell millions - is he going to donate the proceeds to charity, as Blair has done as a tiny act of contrition? Or perhaps the money could go to the families of servicemen killed in the lying Bush's war. :evil:

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Revisionism for the Non-Thinking People

Post by parrot » November 10, 2010, 9:20 am

A mere two years later and we're moving back toward the same stupid policies that got us in the mess we're in today. Bush can write all the memoirs he wants, but he won't be able to rewrite history.

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » April 10, 2011, 2:19 pm

What we do not see in that video, is when he was told about the second aircraft crashing into WTC. And he STILL did not do anything. Just kept sitting there. The problem he had there, was that noone came up to him and told him what to do. He was and is incapable of deciding for himself what decision would be the right one. The man was and is a fool. And he was the leader of the US for years. It is scary.

randerson79
udonmap.com

Post by randerson79 » April 10, 2011, 3:56 pm

A good leader acts not reacts.

What did you want him to do? Jump up and down scream "OH MY GOD WE'RE GOING TO DYE"? #-o

Just my thoughts. But I am a "right winger". \:D/

Liberal : A person so open minded their brains have fallen out.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » April 10, 2011, 5:09 pm

randerson79 wrote:A good leader acts not reacts.

What did you want him to do? Jump up and down scream "OH MY GOD WE'RE GOING TO DYE"? #-o

i wonder what colour GW was going to use?

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » April 10, 2011, 5:27 pm

JR wrote:What we do not see in that video, is when he was told about the second aircraft crashing into WTC. And he STILL did not do anything. Just kept sitting there. The problem he had there, was that noone came up to him and told him what to do. He was and is incapable of deciding for himself what decision would be the right one. The man was and is a fool. And he was the leader of the US for years. It is scary.
Well, he is gone although his legacy of problems will impact generations to come. The SCARY thing is that the voters who voted for him are still allowed to vote. I give you the Wisconsin debacle as exhibit A and the actions and inactions of the Republican lead House of Representatives as exhibit B.

NOLA
udonmap.com

Post by NOLA » April 10, 2011, 5:53 pm

How can I forward this to others by email? Thanks, NOLA

randerson79
udonmap.com

Post by randerson79 » April 10, 2011, 7:35 pm

ronan01 wrote:
randerson79 wrote:A good leader acts not reacts.

i wonder what colour GW was going to use?

Haha! I'm a better right winger than a speller. :badteeth:

randerson79
udonmap.com

Post by randerson79 » April 10, 2011, 7:45 pm

KHONDAHM wrote:
JR wrote:What we do not see in that video, is when he was told about the second aircraft crashing into WTC. And he STILL did not do anything. Just kept sitting there. The problem he had there, was that noone came up to him and told him what to do. He was and is incapable of deciding for himself what decision would be the right one. The man was and is a fool. And he was the leader of the US for years. It is scary.
Well, he is gone although his legacy of problems will impact generations to come. The SCARY thing is that the voters who voted for him are still allowed to vote. I give you the Wisconsin debacle as exhibit A and the actions and inactions of the Republican lead House of Representatives as exhibit B.

As a wiseman once said: Don't complain about the problems. Have a solution. Khondahm if you do not like the way that USA is run why don't you shut off your computer get on a plane fly your butt back to the States and change some things? That is the great thing about the great USA!! You can change things if YOU want.

What you say? Khondahm for President!!

Just remember anybody can complain!!

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » April 10, 2011, 8:20 pm

if i had been the president of usa i would have brought a new bill in no muslims allowed to live in usa.but what have they done. let mosque;s spring up everwhere.i thought only uk was stupid

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » April 11, 2011, 8:00 am

@randerson79

Err..umm..shouldn't you be taking your own misplaced advice? You're "so" American, but yet..err..umm..you live in Thailand? Typical forked tongue Republican.

rufus
udonmap.com

Post by rufus » April 11, 2011, 8:04 am

I see, so if you are a US citizen you would act against the Constitution? Playing the racist card, are we?
The truth is that Bush was the worst president in my memory. The man is a fool and a liar.

randerson79
udonmap.com

Post by randerson79 » April 11, 2011, 8:48 am

[quote="KHONDAHM"]@randerson79

Err..umm..shouldn't you be taking your own misplaced advice? You're "so" American, but yet..err..umm..you live in Thailand? Typical forked tongue Republican.[/qu

I'm not here because I hate the USA at all! I love my country. But I'm not sitting on my butt complaining about it. I know we have some problems. But being disrespectful is something else. If you do not like it change it! God bless Amerca!

BTW rufus you got it wrong! Carter was the worst!

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » April 11, 2011, 9:37 am

"if i had been the president of usa i would have brought a new bill in no muslims allowed to live in usa.but what have they done. let mosque;s spring up everwhere.i thought only uk was stupid"

Let's not forget the Chinese, Cambodians, Laotians, Vietnamese, Haitians, Germans, Italians, Irish, Greek, Koreans, Thais, Burmese, Russians, French, Spanish, Mexican, Tunisian, Jewish, Pakistan, and all the others who are screwing up the white christian society that you advocate!

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » April 11, 2011, 11:34 am

The truth,the truth!None you or I know the truth,we only have our speculations,which are usually biased!IMO,all humans,including leaders are flawed,imperfect!I would speculate that history will show great errors commited by all the Presidents,depending on your point of view.,IMO,Michael Moore is biased and less than truthful in his presentations as has a personal agenda,probably not as forthcoming as he would have us all believe!

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » April 11, 2011, 12:23 pm

NOLA wrote:How can I forward this to others by email? Thanks, NOLA
NOLA, the easiest thin to do is right click on the address as it appears in your browser right now, click "copy", then go to the body of your email letter and right click and click "paste". There you have it, and your friends can follow all the later posts from there.

God Bless!

rufus
udonmap.com

Post by rufus » April 11, 2011, 1:40 pm

nkstan wrote:The truth,the truth!None you or I know the truth,we only have our speculations,which are usually biased!IMO,all humans,including leaders are flawed,imperfect!I would speculate that history will show great errors commited by all the Presidents,depending on your point of view.,IMO,Michael Moore is biased and less than truthful in his presentations as has a personal agenda,probably not as forthcoming as he would have us all believe!
Well, I cannot argue with that.

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » April 11, 2011, 2:03 pm

rufus wrote:
nkstan wrote:The truth,the truth!None you or I know the truth,we only have our speculations,which are usually biased!IMO,all humans,including leaders are flawed,imperfect!I would speculate that history will show great errors commited by all the Presidents,depending on your point of view.,IMO,Michael Moore is biased and less than truthful in his presentations as has a personal agenda,probably not as forthcoming as he would have us all believe!
Well, I cannot argue with that.
Having seen all of Moore's productions except Roger & Me, I would say he is 90% factual, 5% spin, and 5% humorous satire.

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » April 11, 2011, 2:47 pm

i have nothing against any race at all only muslims.they hate and kill us.but we can only hate them not kill them so where;s my humane rights.

Return to “Open Forum”