Consolidated Joke Thread

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
dezzer
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by dezzer » February 6, 2014, 4:50 pm

Grow up (jerk).

You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

Udon Map
Admin

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by Udon Map » February 6, 2014, 5:18 pm

Folks, please. No racist terms.

dezzer
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by dezzer » February 6, 2014, 7:50 pm

William Roach (aka) Ken Barlow not guilty that's a big joke.

Tracechain
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by Tracechain » February 7, 2014, 4:50 am

Two women were out for a Saturday stroll. One had a Doberman and the
other, a Chihuahua . As they walked down the street, the one with the Doberman said to her friend, "Let's go over to that bar for a drink."

The lady with the Chihuahua said, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us."

The one with the Doberman said, "Just watch, and do as I do."

They walked over to the bar and the one with the Doberman put on a pair of dark glasses and started to walk in.
The bouncer at the door said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."
The woman with the Doberman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."
The bouncer said, "A Doberman?"
The woman said, "Yes, they're using them now. They're very good."
The bouncer said, "OK, come on in."
The lady with the Chihuahua thought that convincing him that a Chihuahua was a seeing-eye dog may be a bit more difficult, but thought, "What the heck," so she put on her dark glasses and started to walk in.

Once again the bouncer said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."
The woman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog"

The bouncer said, "A Chihuahua?"
The woman with the Chihuahua said, ........

"A Chihuahua ? They gave me a f@*k#n! Chihuahua ?!"
Hit 'em hard, hit 'em fast, hit 'em with the one they don't expect, and just keep hitting.

Udon Map
Admin

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by Udon Map » February 7, 2014, 10:17 am

Gentlemen, although this is hardly a G rated thread, racist terms are not appropriate for Udon Map. While I have simply redacted the offensive terms over the past two days, in the future it is likely that the entire joke/post will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.

dezzer
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by dezzer » February 7, 2014, 4:08 pm

Well done U/M for intervening, some people just do not care how vulgar racist comments are, =D> .

747man
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by 747man » February 7, 2014, 6:02 pm

I was in the DIY shop when the assistant informed me the inventor of WD40 is sadly dead.

May he RUST in peace. :lol:

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 ) Little Johnny strikes again

Post by FrazeeDK » February 9, 2014, 7:56 pm

The Polite Way to Pee

During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

'Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?'

Michael said: 'Just a minute I have to go pee.'

The teacher responded by saying: 'That would be rude and impolite. What about you Sherman, how would you say it?'

Sherman said: 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.'

'That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table.
And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?'

Johnny said 'I would say: Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.'

The teacher fainted...
Dave

mortiboy
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by mortiboy » February 11, 2014, 2:15 pm

There is nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you
tell her what is wrong with you,.. in a room full of other patients.

I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old
guy handled it.

A 65-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.

The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'

'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a
crowded waiting room and say things like that. '

'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.

The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in
this room full of people.
You should have said there is something wrong with
your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the
Doctor in private.'

The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of
strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone.

The old fellow walked out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.

The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'

'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.

The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken
her advice.. 'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?'

'I can't piss out of it,' he replied.

The waiting room erupted in laughter..

Mess with seniors, and you're going to lose.
Repeat! Do NOT mess with old people!
Mai mee tahng !

747man
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by 747man » February 11, 2014, 7:54 pm

Stealing MY Jokes again I see Morti, I Posted this about 2/3 Weeks ago, But then again I think you are suffering from Alzhiemers................ :lol: :lol:

mortiboy
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by mortiboy » February 11, 2014, 8:44 pm

Khun Pood mahk 7/11 [-X I never forget a thing! [-X
Mai mee tahng !

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Slightly Un PC but funny jokes

Post by stattointhailand » March 3, 2014, 6:21 pm

Police in London have found a bomb outside a mosque...They've told the public not to panic as they've managed to push it inside.

========================================

During last night's high winds an African family were killed by a falling tree.A spokesman for the Birmingham City council said "We didn't even know they were living up there".

=======================================J

Jamaican minorities in the UK have complained that there are not enough television shows with minorities in mind, so Crimewatch is being shown 5 times a week now.

=======================================

I was reading in the paper today about this dwarf that got pick-pocketed.How could anyone stoop so low.

=======================================

I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan bloke standing on a fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet. I shouted up to him, "What's up Abdul, won't it start?"

747man
udonmap.com

Slightly Un PC but funny jokes

Post by 747man » March 3, 2014, 7:21 pm

A little old lady went to the grocery store

to buy cat food.

She picked up four cans

and took them to the check-out counter.

The girl at the cash register said,

"I'm sorry, but we cannot sell you cat food

without proof that you have a cat.

A lot of old people buy cat food to eat,

and the management wants proof

that you are buying the cat food for your cat."

The little old lady went home,

picked up her cat and brought it back to the store.

They sold her the cat food.

The next day, she tried to buy two cans of dog food.

Again the cashier said "I'm sorry, but we cannot sell you dog food without proof that you have a dog.
A lot of old people buy dog food to eat,

but the management wants proof

that you are buying the dog food for your dog."

So she went home and brought in her dog.

She then was able to buy the dog food.

The next day she brought in a box with a hole in the lid.

The little old lady asked the cashier to stick her finger in the hole.

The cashier said, "No, you might have a snake in there."

The little old lady assured her that there was nothing in the box

that would harm her.

So the cashier put her finger into the box

and quickly pulled it out.
She said to the little old lady,

"That smells like sh*t."

The little old lady said,

"It is, I want to buy three rolls of toilet paper."

Don't mess with old people!

BigBubba
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by BigBubba » March 5, 2014, 12:04 pm

Life in Minnesota

Dear Diary:

Aug. 12 - Moved into our new home in Minnesota. It is so beautiful here. The hills and river valleys are so picturesque. I have a beautiful old oak tree in my front yard. Can hardly wait to see the change in the seasons. This is truly God's Country.

Oct. 14 -
Minnesota is such a gorgeous place to live, one of the real special places on Earth. The leaves are turning a multitude of different colors. I love all of the shades of reds, oranges and yellows, they are so bright. I want to walk through all of the beautiful hills and spot some white tail deer. They are so graceful, certainly they must be the most peaceful creatures on Earth. This must be paradise.

Nov. 11 - Deer season opens this week. I can't imagine why anyone would want to shoot these elegant animals. They are the very symbol of peace and tranquility here in Minnesota. I hope it snows soon. I love it here!

Dec. 2 - It snowed last night. I woke to the usual wonderful sight: everything covered in a beautiful blanket of white. The oak tree is magnificent. It looks like a postcard. We went out and swept the snow from the steps and driveway. The air is so crisp, clean and refreshing. We had a snowball fight. I won, and the snowplow came down the street. He must have gotten too close to the driveway because we had to go out and shovel the end of the driveway again. What a beautiful place. Nature in harmony. I love it here!

Dec. 12 - More snow last night. I love it! The plow did his cute little trick again. What a rascal. A winter wonderland. I love it here!

Dec. 19 - More snow - couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work in time. I'm exhausted from all of the shoveling. And that snowplow!

Dec. 21 - More of that white nonsense coming down. I've got blisters on my hands and a kink in my back. I think that the snowplow driver waits around the corner until I'm done shoveling the driveway. Arsehole.

Dec. 25 - White Christmas? More freakin' snow. If I ever get my hands on the sonofabitch who drives that snowplow, I swear I'll castrate him. And why don't they use more salt on these roads to melt this crap??

Dec. 28 - It hasn't stopped snowing since Christmas. I have been inside since then, except of course when that SOB "Snowplow Harry" comes by. Can't go anywhere, cars are buried up to the windows. Weather man says to expect another 10 inches. Do you have any idea how many shovelfuls 10 inches is??

Jan. 1 - Happy New Year? The way it's coming down it won't melt until the 4th of July! The snowplow got stuck down the road and the shithead actually had the balls to come and ask to borrow a shovel! I told him I'd broken 6 already this season.

Jan. 4 - Finally got out of the house. We went to the store to get some food and a goddamn deer ran out in front of my car and I hit the bastard. It did $3,000 in damage to the car. Those beasts ought to be killed. The hunters should have a longer season if you ask me.

Jan. 27 - Warmed up a little and rained today. The rain turned the snow into ice and the weight of it broke the main limb of the oak tree in the front yard and it went through the roof. I should have cut that old piece of nonsense into fireplace wood when I had the chance.

May 23 - Took my car to the local garage. Would you believe the whole underside of the car is rusted away from all of that damn salt they dump on the road? Car looks like a bashed up, heap of rusted cow nonsense.

May 10 - Sold the car, the house, and moved to Florida . I can't imagine why anyone in their freakin' mind would ever want to live in the God forsaken State ofMinnesota !!
snow.jpg
With the winter they've had this year... Aren't you happy to be in THAILAND!?!?!?
Every day I wake up is a good day.

karonsteve
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by karonsteve » March 6, 2014, 6:56 pm

Ammo is getting scarce!
This morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo.
I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.
She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"

I thought for a few seconds and asked, "What kind of ammo 'ya got?"

downunder
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by downunder » March 7, 2014, 7:59 am

A Thai terrorist from the South of Thailand went to Bangkok to BLOW UP a Bus, burnt his lips on the Exhaust

karonsteve
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by karonsteve » March 7, 2014, 4:56 pm

Sharing in marriage...
The old man placed an order for one hamburger, French fries and a drink.
He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half, placing one half in front of his wife,
He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.
He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them .
As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them were looking over and whispering.
Obviously they were thinking, 'That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.'
As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple.
The old man said, they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything,
People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.
Again, the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them.
This time the old woman said 'No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything.'
Finally, as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked 'What is it you are waiting for?'

She answered -- 'THE TEETH.'

BigBubba
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by BigBubba » March 8, 2014, 2:45 pm

Why Parents Drink

The boss wondered why one of his most valued employees was absent but had not phoned in sick one day. Needing to have an urgent problem with one of the main computers resolved, he dialled the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper. ' Hello ? '

'Is your daddy home?' he asked.

' Yes ,' whispered the small voice.
May I talk with him?'

The child whispered, ' No .'

Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, 'Is your Mummy there?' ' Yes '

'May I talk with her?' Again the small voice whispered, 'No '

Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, 'Is anybody else there?'

' Yes , ' whispered the child, ' a policeman . '

Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, 'May I speak with the policeman?'

' No, he's busy , ' whispered the child.

'Busy doing what?'

' Talking to Daddy and Mummy and the Fireman , ' came the whispered answer.

Growing more worried as he heard a loud noise in the background through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked, 'What is that noise?'

' A helicopter ' answered the whispering voice.

'What is going on there?' demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive. Again, whispering, the child answered,

' The search team just landed a helicopter '

Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, 'What are they searching for?'

Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle...

' ME .. '

Every day I wake up is a good day.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

JOKES (take 3 )

Post by trekkertony » March 8, 2014, 7:21 pm

The difference between a penis and your bonus?
Your Mrs is more than happy to blow your bonus

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Jokes to Think About

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 11, 2014, 10:20 pm

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Return to “Open Forum”