Prince Andrew, Duke of York KG GCVO CD ADC(P)

World news discussion forum
pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Re: Prince Andrew, Duke of York KG GCVO CD ADC(P)

Post by pepesgrill » January 15, 2022, 12:35 am

andrew just seems like a bit of a silly muggle. and
not the only high profile guy drawn into their web.
epstein & that maxwell woman were da*n evil🙄

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » January 15, 2022, 12:42 am

Yes, others may yet get drawn into this sorry tale.

I believe the Duke of York got very familiar with a number of teenagers while hanging around Epstein. He's fortunate that only one seems to have known who he was. Ka-ching.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » January 15, 2022, 3:42 am

tamada wrote:
January 14, 2022, 4:13 pm
glalt wrote:
January 14, 2022, 11:37 am
Yes, I can certainly agree that there is no doubt that she looked like a fully grown woman. LOL!
Still looks like a teenager to me.

Tam, are you now claiming that having sex with a teenager is a bad thing. Oh ye without sin cast the first stone comes to mind, and I was married at 17 (lasted 22 years) so its not the greatest sin in the world. Its just the usual gutter press getting a sniff of a bone and trying to be their sanctimonious best.
The photo's did not show a coerced young lady but what was sickening was when she was claiming she was forced into the liaison with her ambulance chaser holding her hand and pretending to be emotionally upset in front of the TV cameras. All that was missing was the dollar signs.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 15, 2022, 5:38 am

He and his mistress catered to a market that craved what was available. They supplied a product that was in demand to various customers around the world. In addition, Mr. Clinton might have something to confess if given the opportunity, or pressured enough, to spill the beans.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 15, 2022, 7:18 am

Earnest wrote:
January 14, 2022, 11:53 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
January 13, 2022, 3:43 pm
I think that some of the conjecture in this post is becoming downright stupid.
So easy to knock, he was after all just a man, a stupid man but a man . let us see how this all ends shall we.
Earnest wrote:
January 14, 2022, 1:28 am
No, he is the second son of the Queen and a former Royal Naval officer, Sir, so he is expected to conduct himself in a certain manner. I don't want to hear your apologies for the Prince again, at least not in front of the men. It creates a seditious environment.
Khun Paul wrote:
January 14, 2022, 6:48 am
Gods sake bloody grow up, I was not apologising and in any event he has NOW been striped of ALL Military positions and titles and and unable to USE HRH, so the Boss has acted and rightly so. A someone has commented, thrown under the Royal BUs
Go back into your humdrum existence old boy , as an addendum if that has happened to Andrew, I guess harry is noiw wondering about his future more ...lol
Now then, no back chat, I will not tolerate insubordination.

And another thing, I don't want to see you ambling about town in socks and sandals, it's bad form and you're not a ruddy Scandinavian.

Crikey, why can't people do as their told.
Earnest ( if that is your name )
1. Insubordination, go to hell jumped up pipsqueak .
2, Never in 20 years have I EVER worn Socks and sandals when in town.

Plus you are not old enough, ugly enough or even senior enough to tell me a damn thing okay. lets leave it at that . Happy New Year 1

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 15, 2022, 7:21 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
January 15, 2022, 5:38 am
He and his mistress catered to a market that craved what was available. They supplied a product that was in demand to various customers around the world. In addition, Mr. Clinton might have something to confess if given the opportunity, or pressured enough, to spill the beans.
Yes ex-military men will know that if you seek, you will surely find, he was I think initially drawn into the lavish lifestyle , why pay for a plane ride when it is supplied free, what he did wrong was to NOT put his Naval officers head on, when dealing with Epstein and actually thinking.
What he did is open to discussions probably permanently, but what we know he was bloody stupid and so now he reaps what he sowed as it were. His mum has had enough and I do not blame her one bit

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » January 15, 2022, 8:25 am

I am not trying to defend Randy Andy but I have to wonder if the lady charging him is just looking for some more cash. They are calling it sex trafficking but as far as I have seen the lady consented and was not forced or made a sex slave under threat of bodily harm or worse which is terrible and does go on today. Many states have the legal age of consent at 16 or 17 which she was at the time. I am not sure about the state where the events happened. It is similar to the Weinstein case where many of the accusers were eager young starlets willing to play along at the time for movie parts and I do know this happens as I have worked in film production for 36 years. Many years later these starlets started complaining about being abused and jumping on the me too band wagon. Just another sign of the world today I guess. I know many will disagree with me but I do believe thie me too thing has gone too far.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 15, 2022, 8:41 am

jai yen yen wrote:
January 15, 2022, 8:25 am
I am not trying to defend Randy Andy but I have to wonder if the lady charging him is just looking for some more cash. They are calling it sex trafficking but as far as I have seen the lady consented and was not forced or made a sex slave under threat of bodily harm or worse which is terrible and does go on today. Many states have the legal age of consent at 16 or 17 which she was at the time. I am not sure about the state where the events happened. It is similar to the Weinstein case where many of the accusers were eager young starlets willing to play along at the time for movie parts and I do know this happens as I have worked in film production for 36 years. Many years later these starlets started complaining about being abused and jumping on the me too band wagon. Just another sign of the world today I guess. I know many will disagree with me but I do believe thie me too thing has gone too far.
I have to agree. Men feeling they have the right to abuse women has gone on for too long already. Taking advantage of the fairer sex was never right in the first place. Knowingly having sex with under age girls is beyond the pale.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 15, 2022, 9:54 am

Khun Paul wrote:
January 15, 2022, 7:18 am
Earnest wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:

Plus you are not old enough, ugly enough or even senior enough to tell me a damn thing okay. lets leave it at that . Happy New Year 1
He also answers to Fawn, Matron, Guns and a host of other monikers. My mistake. 'Guns' is the alter ego of another esteemed member here.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 15, 2022, 11:38 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
January 15, 2022, 9:54 am
Khun Paul wrote:
Earnest wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:

He also answers to Fawn, Matron, Guns and a host of other monikers. My mistake. 'Guns' is the alter ego of another esteemed member here.
One or two of those you have mentioned above speak volumes about his personal peccadillos methinks ........lol

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 15, 2022, 12:46 pm

that young swabbie earnest just thinks he can
spout off in seditious tones to the senior navy officers.in old days he would have been tied to mast & tickled im afraid to speculate and what else
the chain of discipline must maintain sea boy 🙄

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » January 15, 2022, 1:18 pm

Wots wrong with socks and sandals then?
IMG_2022-01-15-12-57-10-188.jpg
They go well with my Hanky Hat.
Attachments
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (6.09 KiB) Viewed 1269 times
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 15, 2022, 1:55 pm

Ha ha ha ha .

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 15, 2022, 3:16 pm

pepesgrill wrote:
January 15, 2022, 12:46 pm
that young swabbie earnest just thinks he can
spout off in seditious tones to the senior navy officers.in old days he would have been tied to mast & tickled im afraid to speculate and what else
the chain of discipline must maintain sea boy 🙄
I think I remember you... It's... Yes, it's Seaman Staines isnt it?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 15, 2022, 3:34 pm

"Wots wrong with socks and sandals then?"

Exactly the same as wearing shorts in public (except on beach etc), There'a a TIME & PLACE [-X

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » January 15, 2022, 4:42 pm

tamada wrote:
January 15, 2022, 8:41 am
jai yen yen wrote:
I have to agree. Men feeling they have the right to abuse women has gone on for too long already. Taking advantage of the fairer sex was never right in the first place. Knowingly having sex with under age girls is beyond the pale.
She was 17 Tam, if the act was carried out in the UK she would not be underage. Just some strange laws in the USA that have changed in the recent past. Same as being able to fight and die for your Country at 18 but not allowed a drink in a bar until you are 21.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 15, 2022, 5:59 pm

Khun Paul wrote:

'Arrest that man, Sgt Wilson, and lock
him up in the guardroom for sporting
socks with sandals in Central Plaza!'

Meanwhile, back in Blighty, Prince Andrew breaks out in a sweat...if he could.

Prince Andrew: Civil case accuser seeks UK witness testimony
Lawyers for the woman accusing Prince Andrew of sexual assault are seeking testimony from two people in the UK, according to court documents.
Virginia Giuffre's legal team want Robert Olney, the prince's former assistant, to provide a statement.
Source: BBC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60005128
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » January 15, 2022, 6:09 pm

Sorted😳😫🧐
Attachments
54ACF3A4-D6BB-4DC1-A8F0-0132F4B9A5AC.jpeg

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » January 15, 2022, 6:39 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 15, 2022, 3:34 pm
"Wots wrong with socks and sandals then?"

Exactly the same as wearing shorts in public (except on beach etc), There'a a TIME & PLACE [-X
Well things would be different if I was visiting the Queen back in the UK. I would make sure I had Matching Socks, a new pair of designer Sandals, I'd press my Shorts and make sure I had a Clean Hanky.
Anyone else can take me as I am.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 15, 2022, 7:00 pm

tamada wrote:
January 15, 2022, 8:41 am
jai yen yen wrote:
Despite my own awful experience with my own family.

If she is 12 no way, 13 no way....etc. But older, and the male does not really know. I am totally against abuse of young people, regardless of gender, but have to admit there are shades of grey when legal adulthood is at the threshhold. Some males have, and will continue to be unaware. In this case, the girl was not a very young teen, she did not run away after the first encounter. Legal age is legal age etc, but I am loath to be too judgemental.

Epstein was a predator, no doubt, he was skilled at grooming. However I have some sympathy for those he skillfully sucked into his sordid world who were not aware of the depth of his manipulation.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Return to “World News”