nonsense personal war history

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » March 10, 2015, 9:34 pm

GT93 wrote:
I wonder if the Donny Osmond line might still help us bed the best looking farang ladies 55 plus.
OT's not likely to try that GT, but your welcome to give a go.
WFB's are the only ones worth fibbing to if need be. I wonder if the "I was a Navy Seal" line would work on a WFB? Course it wouldn't, I'd need to be American to try that.

OT.......................... \:D/

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » March 11, 2015, 7:18 am

Fake 3 baht gold chain left on the table at night use to work. Girl and fake gold gone in the morning.
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 11, 2015, 7:52 am

I'll wait until the Mrs. has kicked me out and I'm older than 55 before contemplating the Donny Osmond line OT.

I suspect you have been saying all over Isan for the last 10 years that Tai Orathai (or the male equivalent) is your cousin ... If that works, then that would be why you can be so damn chirpy and in love with life ... \:D/
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » March 12, 2015, 10:51 am

One good thing about being an old fart is that you don't have to try to impress anyone. In fact you could not care less what people think of you.

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » March 12, 2015, 12:20 pm

glalt wrote:One good thing about being an old fart is that you don't have to try to impress anyone. In fact you could not care less what people think of you.
I hope OT doesn't become an "old fart" for the reasons you have mentioned.

OT...................... \:D/

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » March 12, 2015, 12:29 pm

glalt wrote:One good thing about being an old fart is that you don't have to try to impress anyone. In fact you could not care less what people think of you.
As one of the oldest farts on here I would just like to clarify that statement from my viewpoint .I don't try to impress anyone, I am who I am. Its what my upbringing over many years has made me, nothing is going to change that. However I hope people accept what they see but if they don't, then I feel it's their loss not mine , so it certainly wouldn't worry me . :-"
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » March 12, 2015, 1:43 pm

Over the years when I was working, I learned very early on when reading over resumes and conducting interviews for a position opening; I learned to see thru and ferrite out the crap and lies from the true facts. There were individuals that put anything on the resume just to get the interview then try to nonsense their way thru the interview if they get one. I had interviews that finally admitted that they just padded and embellished the resume to get the interview. My response was always " This interview is over ". I am like merchant seaman. My memory is not good enough to be a liar. The truth will always come out sooner or later. Telling one lie requires another lie to support the previous lie and the tangled web keeps building and getting convoluted as the lies keep building until the entire charade collapses.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 6, 2015, 11:26 pm

pf-flyer wrote:... My memory is not good enough to be a liar. The truth will always come out sooner or later. Telling one lie requires another lie to support the previous lie and the tangled web keeps building and getting convoluted as the lies keep building until the entire charade collapses.
Try ginko biloba.

You'll thank me for it.... if you remember.

Return to “Open Forum”